What Seahawks fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?43340-Score-Predictions-Silence-of-the-Lambs

Score Predictions, Silence of the Lambs

Ok, I'll start it again. St. Louis is a lot tougher than that record shows, and they clearly play us tough, especially since Fisher got there. I see a tough game, hoping for a blowout, but I just don't see it. Hopefully the Cardinals will still be in the NLCS so the focus is more on them, smaller crowd etc. Please please please please pound the rock, all day long
bm.gif

Hawks 20-13
---------
Rams 18
Seahawks 17
---------
Seahawks rebound in a nice, non-heart attack, non tirade inducing game.

Seahawks 21
Lambs 10
-------
hawks.gif

rams.gif
-------
Must win.
Rams good team.

Hawks 20
Rams 10
--------
Time to put that chip back on their shoulder after all the negative talk this week. I'm thinking it's gonna' be a heavy dose of beast mode and a butt whooping! 34-17 Hawks!

Let's get back to what got us here! Go Hawks!
--------
Marshawn Lynch runs wild!
Seahawks 35
Rams 20
--------
A must win game, No blow out but a comfortable 24 - 7 win for for me! Lynch for run in 2 and rush for over 100!
--------
Hawks 27
Rams 20 Go Hawks!!
--------
Hawks 27
Rams 24
--------
http://www.seahawkshuddle.com/threads/zona-gets-thumped-49ers-win-rams-being-rams.17285/

Zona Gets Thumped , 49ers win , rams being rams

Cards gave up 41 to Denver and got beat up in the process, thank you Denver !

The rift in the 49ers is coming to boil , they hung on for the win and I've noticed they play their best D at the end of games . But now with reports coming out about a trade attempt with Harbaugh to Cleveland last year for 2 third rounders it's clear to me it's over in SF for Harbaugh win or lose , let's see if they can keep it together

Rams got beat again .....happy times in the rust belt :)
---------
Well again the Rams beat themselves.:mad: Nearly set the NFL record for winning in regulation being the most points down (27). Davis had his first 3 passes in the final set of downs hit the WRs in the hands being dropped. The 4th down pass he threw to the wrong spot.:( The league wide passing stats don't lie. Davis is looking like the real deal.:tup:
----------
Davis has played very well.
---------
I hope Davis has the game of his life Sunday :)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Looks like most hawks fans know this will be a good game.

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98632
--------
Another hate reason; Gregg Williams is to blitzing what Bevell is to offense. Just like Bevell, Williams play calls have the situational awareness Hodor in a brothel. Williams is blitzing like a 10yo playing Madden.

I LOL'ed at this.

It seems like the Seattle fans in general are a bit more rational than some of the other fan posts here. I agree it should be a close game, and once again i'm hoping that the Rams can put together 4 quarters of football. Maybe even 3.5 would be enough for this team to win.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Can we just win the damn GAME?!? I mean, who goes winless at home? What the hell? And I don't wanna see a bunch of seahawks fans in the Dome...I hate looking at the screen and a bunch on the enemies fans are yelling when the offense has the ball...Cheering when bad sh!t happens...

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Ill take a win, any old win. Some hits on the qb, a commitment to something, ANYTHING offensively, the use of a timeout when necessary...you know all the impossible to do sh!t:love:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98747

GOIN BACK TO OUR ROOTS. WELCOME BACK TO SMASH MOUTH SEAHAWKS

Smash mouth, Beast Mode, physicality. Time to get back to it. No more cuteness.
---------
Except for the fact defenses will be stacking the box. I'm sure Lynch wasn't thrilled about today's trade (nor Russell) at least from a pure football perspective.
---------
Well we better be good in the run game now because we've got arguably the worst WR corps in the NFL now. Yikes
---------
Run the damn ball, thats what this team is built to do.
--------
We'll see what happens however I feel this is the result of last Sunday.

If Michael is activated I sure in the bloody hell hope they let him run.
---------
Couldn't have said it better. I was thinking after the last game that JS and PC needed to trade someone away that shocks the players on our team and tells them nobody is safe. They needed to trade away someone that represented the cutesy gimmicky crap we've been seeing from our offense the last couple of weeks.

Not only did they trade someone away, but they traded away the exact player I thought they should trade away. Harvin was a representation of the cutesy gimmick playcalling we've been seeing, he's a soft player that's injured all the time and he wasn't a fit for this team. It's almost like PC and JS pulled a Billy Beane with Bevell in Money Ball... Oh don't want to run our style of offense because you have this guy that you can do a bunch of cutesy plays with... Boom!! Traded.

Now maybe we'll get back to playing smashmouth football and executing solid plays with discipline, instead of relying on cutesy gimmick plays that are poorly executed without any discipline.
--------
Time to let Richardson take off the training wheels and see what he can do to stretch the field. Then let Norwood roam the 7–10 yard range. Could be a good combo.
--------
Seems to me that Richardson and Percy are very similar types of players. Not sure why Bevell would use him any differently than he used Percy, assuming it was purely his football sense dictating those decisions.
---------
I think in the long run we are all gonna look back at this and marvel what balls it took by the organization to admit a mistake and move on for the good of the team. Love it.
--------
Having a cancer on the team can retard the development of young receivers as well.
--------
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2014/10/17/6996019/rams-seahawks-preview-q-and-a

Rams-Seahawks: Q&A with Field Gulls
By 3k@3k_ on Oct 17 2014

457123148.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Steve Dykes

Getting the inside info from Danny Kelly of Field Gulls, the SB Nation community for fans of the Seattle Seahawks.

A season ago, the Rams nearly upended the Seahawks in their first of two meetings on Monday Night Football. Fast forward to the present, and we're smarting from a tough loss to the Niners. Oh, how times change.

To get a sense of what the Seahawks have been up to since winning a certain game earlier this calendar year (and I still feel kinda gross about it...), I linked up with Danny Kelly of Field Gulls, SB Nation's community for fans of the Seattle Seahawks.

Let's roll back the clock. Eight and a half months ago, you guys won your first Super Bowl ever. Give me a sense of the overall picture in trying to repeat. How do you guys compare the first third of this season to last year? Any indication that things aren't on the right track?

I think Seahawk fans were barraged with the “it’s really hard to repeat,” “no Super Bowl Champ has even won a Playoff game in a decade” and “everyone will give you their best shot” narratives all offseason but perhaps still weren’t prepared for just how hard it actually is to win back-to-back seasons. Several key players for Seattle’s (their ever important depth) were pillaged in free agency, the Seahawks have thus far had the toughest schedule by traditional stats and by DVOA, and overall, it actually has felt like teams are giving the Hawks their best shot week in and week out. It’s starting to set in for me just how hard it is to win in any NFL season, not to mention as the defending champs. The Hawks haven’t been immune to growing pains with a few key depth pieces, and injuries have taken a toll the last few weeks.

That said, I think this is a supremely talented team on paper and they still have a great shot at doing what no one’s done in a decade. Right now, though, they need to get some of their swagger back and get back to the identity that helped make them Super Bowl Champs, namely as a smash mouth run team with a turnover-creating defense. The run game has been efficient but many of their yards have come from Russell Wilson on keepers and bootlegs, and thus far the defense is failing to create turnovers or sack the quarterback. The pieces are still there in Seattle, but right now they’re not all turnt up to 11. I suppose that’s okay for now, but the hope is that they’ll hit their stride as the year goes on while managing to qualify for the playoffs.

Any concerns that the passing offense isn't doing enough to support the run game? What is "enough" from a passing standpoint?

The main concern right now is that Seattle’s changed the identity of their pass game from an explosive, downfield style last year to a more finesse, college spread style this year, and it centers around how they use Percy Harvin. To say it’s been ineffective isn’t necessarily fair, because had Percy’s two touchdowns have counted vs. Washington (two were pretty ticky-tack or questionable calls, and he had a third which was called back because of a clear penalty), we might be having a different discussion. But, nonetheless, Seattle seems to be passing it deep much less and relying on some of the horizontal and behind-the-LOS stuff more often. This irks and concerns people.

Overall, I think the Seahawks could improve in that area and execution is a big key. If it’s not one thing, it’s another. Drops, protection issues, inaccurate passes, you name it. Last week against the Cowboys, Seattle took four or five shots down the field and the Seahawk receivers could only reel in one o them— they misses would have been highly difficult catches and were not necessarily drops, but those types of big time plays aren’t happening frequently enough at this point. I would expect Seattle to take a few shots this week to try and get their mojo back in that area.

I asked this to Fooch about the Niners last week, so now I'm throwing this one at you. How long can the defense last? Even from a contractual standpoint, some guys are going to test the free market. Is that the only thing that's going to see this D come back to Earth?

It’s really hard to say, honestly (sorry, cop out). Seattle’s defense worked so in concert last year with the excellent coverage in the secondary perfectly meshing with the great range of the linebackers and great pressure from the defensive line. It’s really tough to say how effective a unit as a whole can be after losing a key player or two, but in general Pete Carroll and his staff have done a nice job of coaching up their players to run the scheme. The “next man up” mantra has proven to be pretty effective thus far.

That said, while Seattle has its key “stars” mostly locked up, there will be some big time players to sign in the coming year(s) including Bobby Wagner, K.J. Wright, and Cliff Avril. I believe there’s room for the Hawks to keep much of the nucleus together, but they will also obviously have to keep hitting on players in the Draft to maintain a top-tier defense.

The only rookie I've seen for you guys is Justin Britt. What new players are making an impact in 2014, rookies or otherwise?

Britt is the main guy that’s seen playing time as the starter at right tackle, and he’s played well for the most part, considering he’s a rookie. DT/DE Cassius Marsh had played a role as a rotational player not the Seahawks’ defensive line but it was just announced today that he broke his foot in practice and will be out 4-5 weeks. WR Paul Richardson has logged a few snaps here and there. With a good chunk of Seattle’s key roles already in the hands of veterans, Seattle’s rookie class has mostly been quiet.

What might Rams fans not know about the 2014 Seahawks? How are you guys markedly different than year, or is this a case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"?

Seattle’s more or less the same team, with the same players mostly and similar schemes, with the exception being that Percy Harvin is now a big factor in the offense. He’s currently listed as questionable for this weekend’s game, so he might not be something the Rams have to worry about, but his ability to hit a home run from anywhere on the field is something that’s always in the defense’s minds. Seattle’s been using him on the edges as a threat on bubble screens and end arounds or fly sweeps, and this helps soften up the middle for the run game. On defense, it’s a lot of the same. Kevin Williams is the new guy to watch, as he’s replaced Red Bryant and recently been playing at the end (5-technique) in base downs.

Bonus: What's your prediction as to the final score?

I’m going to say 21-16 Hawks. Thanks to Danny for the time.
------------------------------
http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/10/17/6995591/seahawks-rams-robert-quinn-russell-wilson

Know Your Enemy: 5 questions Joe McAtee from Turf Show Times (plus a bonus podcast)

By Danny Kelly@FieldGulls on Oct 17 2014

457178106.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Dilip Vishwanat

To preview this weekend's NFC West tilt between the Seahawks and Rams, I traded scouting reports with Turf Show Times' Joe McAtee (aka 3k). Joe's one of my personal favorite writers on the SB Nation network so a huge thanks goes over to him for the breakdown.

My questions in bold, his replies follow:

1. With Sam Bradford out for the season, the Rams first went to Shaun Hill and now have run with Austin Davis at QB. Describe his skillset and style, and how has he fared thus far? Is he a long term answer at QB?

He's definitely more of a gunslinger type than we've had in a while. The comparison I've heard tossed around that seems to give people the right idea is Drew Brees. Davis doesn't possess many of the physical qualities that you look for (height, arm strength, athleticism), but he's wily enough with what he does have to work every part of the field with the entirety of his receiving corps. He's not the kind who gets locked in to his favorite one or two guys and just leans on them throughout the game. He's willing to go through his read progressions and take what defenses give him.

2. What's the story with the Rams' offense this year? What are the weaknesses and strengths? Who are the main standouts that Seattle needs to worry about?

Woof, I don't even know. The run game is a mess. It's a change week to week that includes medium-sized portions of Zac Stacy and Benny Cunningham with a touch of either Trey Watts or Tre Mason to ensure nobody ever gets in a groove or can get a feel for the defensive line they're facing. Last year on Monday Night Football against you guys, the Rams nearly won the game on the back of Stacy's 26 carries. In fact, he averaged 20.75 carries in the 12 games he started. This year, he hasn't hit 20 in a single game.

The Rams have instead opted to lean on Davis and the passing game, and it's certainly been a revelation. In the four games he's started, he's averaging 293.25 yards per game on 40.5 attempts. And after his first game and a half in which he threw no touchdowns and a interception in the second half of week one, he's thrown for 7 touchdowns and just three interceptions, all late in games when he's pressured to make something happen. He doesn't turn the ball over early in games, which has helped build the early leads against Dallas and San Francisco. The team is just too sloppy to hold on to them, which is painful because we haven't had an offense this productive in a while.

3. The vaunted Rams' defensive line has only one sack thus far this year. Tell me why, and also please tell me they won't break out this week against the Seahawks (or, I guess, how can they break out this week?).

I think it's a couple of things. For one, everyone knows of the supposed "vaunted" part, and that goes into gameplans. So teams are running more often than passing (though the Rams have actually done well against the run), and when they do pass, they're keeping it quick. That negates the pass rush from really having an effect because it's just too quick to actually do much more than collapse the pocket or pressure the QB to abandon his reads.

The real problem is that as the game wears on, those quick passes allow the offensive line to get comfortable and the Rams haven't adjusted to it well at all. So into the second halves of games, the four-man line isn't getting anything. Then Gregg Williams dials up a blitz, as he is wont to do, but that's part of the week's preparation for opposing offensive lines, and they're just cleaning it up (see this GIF from week 2). And I'll link to this just to show it's not just Rams fans saying it, but Robert Quinn gets held all the effing time. For whatever reason, it's not getting called. I don't really understand why. I mean, when this isn't getting called...

4. The Rams seem to have struggled against the pass - what are the main issues there in your opinion?

So I have to refer you to this, because I tried to answer that question as comprehensively and as competently as I can in that TST piece. It's misexecution from the secondary. It's a lack of a pass rush. It's coaching and playcalling. It's also about underdeveloped players. The most tenured of our defensive backs are just in the their third year. I'll say that again. Every member of our secondary is either a rookie, in their second year or in their third year.

Earl Thomas or Kam Chancellor would be old men among the Rams' DBs. So it's not really a single factor, as tends to be the case with football. The problem for the Rams is that in all four of those areas, they're failing. :(

5. Who are a few under the radar Rams players the keep in mind going into this week's NFC West tilt?

Well, I'd point to any running back not named Zac Stacy. WR Brian Quick is having his best year ever as a Ram. Rookie DT Aaron Donald is fun to watch. He's not a classic big body, power DT, but he's quick and he finds ways to wiggle (accurate word choice) through offensive lines in ways I haven't ever really seen. He's a different kind of DT, and it's great.
---------
This is a weird, weird Rams team.
---------
I wrote on another board that the only way this team will take the next step is to clean house, fire Fisher and the GM. Do you get the sense that Fisher is on the hot seat, or will be soon?
-------
I mean, a 1-4 record is going to incite those kinds of reactions from the fan base
What most pro-Fisher people point to is his slow start with his last employer. In his second year, his team went 7-9. From his third to his fifth year in charge of the Oilers/Titans (his first three years as Head Coach were the Oilers’ last three in Houston), his team went 8-8 in each season. His team then made the playoffs in six out of the next ten seasons with a Super Bowl appearance and two AFC Championship appearances.

So yes, the seat’s definitely heating up solely because of the win-loss record. But his history suggests that it might take him a couple years to build the kind of team he can succeed with.
--------
If you check the history's of famous Coaches
most have been around .500, until that one magical player (QB) was brought into their lives…Pete has Russell, Belichick has Brady, even Landry had Staubach…Noll had Bradshaw…Vermeil had Warner…should I go on?

Fisher has his most talented team ever right now..Watch how we hit the hawks on Sunday.
--------
it really sucks
That the refs just allow Quinn to get bearhugged and clotheslined every game and turn a blind eye to it.
----------
Have no fear! Okung will solve all your non-called holding woes.
---------

it does suck for you guys. I’m getting so annoyed with people just dismissing when other fans talk about penalties.
---------
How do you guys feel about Tre Mason?
Do you think he has the potential to overtake Stacy as the go-to-guy at RB?
---------
Tre is our most explosive back...Stacy is a bowling ball with legs, seems injury prone due to his
bruising style…I like Stacy alot, but could still see him replaced, he only averages 3.9 yards a carry.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What I see is a collection of talent, a collection of great talent, built without any plan in place.

I think this guy is onto something. However if they do ever start to play like a complete team on defense and stick to an identity on offense, then watch out! Right now this is just a collection of potentially good individual players. Somehow Fisher needs to figure out how to mold them into a cohesive team that is disciplined and doesn't give up.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Sehawks are winged, no better time to catch them than now.

Blitz gets home this week with no passing game!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Can we just win the damn GAME?!? I mean, who goes winless at home? What the hell? And I don't wanna see a bunch of seahawks fans in the Dome...I hate looking at the screen and a bunch on the enemies fans are yelling when the offense has the ball...Cheering when bad sh!t happens...

Don't get your hopes up, every game is a road game with our fanbase (or what's left of it). The Rams could upset the Hawks and the St. Louisians will still sulk over losing to the Giants. I'm glad they whooped their ass.

ram007

Starter
Rams are winning this game. Even Refs cannot change the outcome of this. (I am tired of Refs as excuses for Rams loses)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The real problem is that as the game wears on, those quick passes allow the offensive line to get comfortable and the Rams haven't adjusted to it well at all. So into the second halves of games, the four-man line isn't getting anything. Then Gregg Williams dials up a blitz, as he is wont to do, but that's part of the week's preparation for opposing offensive lines, and they're just cleaning it up (see this GIF from week 2). And I'll link to this just to show it's not just Rams fans saying it, but Robert Quinn gets held all the effing time. For whatever reason, it's not getting called. I don't really understand why. I mean, when this isn't getting called...
This ^ from a Seahawks Fan! Even they notice!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98621

THIS WEEK'S ENEMY FAN FORUMS: THE ST. LOUIS RAMS

Sherman4Prez wrote:Refs won't let the Rams win. I've watched every Rams game and can say two things happen consistently...

-Rams beat themselves

-Refs will not let them stay ahead long.

It's impossible for them to beat popular, larger market, teams. They have margin for error, they can't play perfect consistently.

It's a win, fellas.

This is spot on.

I get that fans of every team feel like their team gets screwed by refs the most, but this year I've seen more bad calls against the Rams than I can ever recall seeing. Not sure if you watched the Monday night game, but when they called the OPI penalty on Jared Cook I started muttering "please let it have been a good call, please let it have been a good call, please let it have been a good call".....says something about your team when you aren't really upset or surprised with a call, but you just hope it was legit.

Removing one call from the Dallas game and one call from the Niner game, I think we win both.

But nobody knows how to beat the Rams better than the Rams. Not even the refs. Even though I think we win those games if not for two bad calls, I can't blame losses on the refs when my team plays so poorly in stretches. One sack in 5 games??? It doesn't appear to be getting any better. Blitz 6 guys, but Crabtree still has enough time to run a triple move (post-corner-post) - single coverage that's going to beat almost any CB.

I actually like Janoris Jenkins - and he did screw up on that TD before half (another record btw - longest TD with so little time to go before half) - but what a stupid defensive playcall.

If the Rams, and then the Refs don't beat the Rams for you guys, Gregg Williams will drive the nail into the coffin. He's been absolutely atrocious.

And if we can overcome allllllllll that.....we still have to play the defending champs, on a short week for us.

I don't see this ending well. Watching Austin Davis every week has been very exciting though.
----------
Agree 100% Rams128.

Especially with this: "Watching Austin Davis every week has been very exciting though."

Plus, when they've been up or coming back from a deficit - they actually look good. You can see there is going to be something here in this Rams team.

If we get all new coaches. All of them.
---------
Alice, would you like a used O.C.?
---------
haha...well, no.

to be fair to Shotty though, he is no longer our worst coordinator.
---------
Well you watch...Beverly, I mean Bevell will call a great game and will not even be mentioned on Monday...
icon_lol.gif

---------
WOW, am I anxious for this game or what!! It feels like the first game of the season now that the whole offense will change without Percy. Hopefully every body can get their heads out of their a**es and play Seahawk football!
---------
I'd feel a whole lot better if Norwood and Richardson get on the field. Especially Norwood because that boy will be Wilson's security blanket and fights for balls, runs actual routes he reminds me of Largent 2.0 in my crazier moments.

Anything that makes Bevell call NFL plays would be cool. Though trading Percy for a bag of balls? I'm not convinced that fixed a damn thing.
--------
Yeah I guess. I've never seen anything to compare in the NFL ever. So I guess it's either the move of ages or epic failure. This Sunday we'll see I imagine. Either way it's obvious we're going back to our roots and plan to punish people and go for shock and awe after they are ground to a pulp. Give Wilson just one receiver with attitude (Norwood) while in scramble drill and just maybe we got something.
--------
I actually think we start using crossing patterns and outs again instead of extended running plays, this will get Lynch and or whomever in true screen situations as well.
---------
http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?43350-12th-Man-Fan-Jam-Show-Rams-Edition

12th Man Fan Jam Show - Rams Edition

Seahawk fans, are you ready to slow clap it out?

Well, why not waste some of that time listening to the Rams Edition of the 12th Man Fan Jam, a show made by Seahawk fans from around the world?

In this Rams Edition of the 12th Man Fan Jam, special guest Andy from Canada stops by for a visit to share his love of Seahawk football. The whole posse discusses the Harvin effect on the team. Meanwhile Matt feels empty without someone on the defensive line, Will has a Twitter war with Mike Silver, Mark works the trivia and Moses reveals too much information about what he wears in the recording studio.

All of this plus game score predictions for the upcoming Seahawks vs. Rams game, a thrilling OVERTIME halftime play along edition of “12th Man Fan Jam Halftime Trivia” and an angry filled “Headlines and Punchlines.”

Join us, won't you?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCwT2KExlFo

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=555705

Seahawks @ Rams GDT

Let's get this started early. Divisional showdown tonight to give us a good idea of how serious the 49ers are and what we'll be facing next week in STL.

After this game tonight I'll be pumping this thread with news and updates leading up to our game this weekend. Hopefully we can get healthy.
----------
SF will destroy the Rams. We will play them extremely close and deserve to lose.

Kam looks injured, no pass rush, Avril and Bennett go offsides 4 times a game, okung false starts twice a game, holding calls get touchdowns and big gains called back.

Awful season so far. Russel Wilson needs to throw 300 a game or keep his stats where they are and Lynch gets 120 a game. Too much talent to be playing like this.

It also feels like every team we play gives us their A game. So either we are playing worse or everyone else gives their all against the champs. I think it's a mix of both. They need to step up and focus. No matter who we are playing. Play our game.
---------
Should be an interesting game. The Rams have probably been the one team that consistently makes Russell Wilson look flustered, but they have been terrible at rushing the QB this season.

We need to take advantage of Janoris Jenkins aggressive habits.

Austin Davis impressed me tonight for the most part, but I think we'll be able to force him into some big mistakes as the 49ers almost did several times and finally did by the end of the game.

Normally I would call this a trap game or whatever, but after that loss to Dallas I think the team is going to be fired up to put it behind them.

At least I hope so.
---------
this needs to be a double digit victory in order for my confidence to be restored in our abilities later in the season. If we lose, we may end up fighting for a wildcard spot, imo.
--------
I think we need to start getting Kevin Norwood involved. I'm tired of seeing Walters out there as he is literally useless. Outside of Percy Harvin (who the staff clearly doesn't see as a true receiver), this team has 0 active receivers who were actually drafted. We need size. We need a guy who can create some separation. I think Norwood deserves a chance to be that guy.

I look at the 49ers and I see 5 legit receiving threats that are more naturally talented as traditional receivers than anyone we have. Seriously, Kaep can pretty much just throw it up to either Crabtree, Boldin, Stevie, Lloyd, or Davis and he can trust those guys to fight for that ball. We don't have a single guy that I feel Russ can trust with that.

We are crippling Russell's development with a mixture of terrible receiver play, terrible OLine play, and terrible play-calling.

Can someone hire Bevell away from us already?
---------
Don't worry guys, it'll all be good. Here's what will go down...the Rams will put together a stretch of amazing play for maybe 1.5 quarters...can't say if it'll be at the start or the end of the game...but the other 2.5 quarters, they'll completely suck.

As far as your OL goes, they'll look like superstars. Your DL will look like the reincarnation of the 1984 Bears. Lynch will be held in check...not shutdown but held in check. However, the Rams will give Russell Wilson plenty of opportunities to beat them with poor coverage over the middle of the field, poor communication in the secondary, and blown coverages.

I wouldn't worry about this game. The Rams have plenty of talent. They can put it together for a time but this team is weak mentally. Eventually, they make mistakes and things fall apart real fast.

There's maybe a 5% chance the Rams actually put it together and keep it together...if that happens, I'd be worried. But I wouldn't bet on it. However, this game will be interesting because you guys will get a good look at players like Tre Mason, Greg Robinson, and Aaron Donald. All three looked fantastic when they finally got their shot.(except Mason can't pass block...but then again, neither can any of our HBs not named Stacy)

Now, if only the Rams would wise up and put LaMarcus Joyner at FS.
----------
I'm predicting 3+ sacks for the rams.

But...after the illegal contact or defensive holding penalties...it'll be back down at zero.
----------
Hello Seahawks fans, former rams fan here. Ive been a fan of the rams for 15 years, and now will be defecting to the dark side. I can't take the heartache anymore. Plus ive always wanted to live in Seattle anyway!
---------
Quinn is getting his first sack this Sunday. I just don't trust this oline, especially if we don't get Unger back
---------
Quinn already got his first sack...and a strip...refs ruled it an incomplete pass. If Quinn gets his first sack, there will be something the refs come up with to negate it. Don't worry.
icon_lol.gif

--------
during the Seahawks’ 3-2 start, Richardson has caught one pass for 7 yards, while Norwood has yet to even be active on game day
--------
Well this all sounds very dour and dark in here. Just don't expect me to lighten in up.

Wagner. Out. Miller. Out. Unger Out. Bevell. Still here. All is not well.

Seriously though, I really hope that the coaches have come up with a better game plan for this week than they did last week. From there the players really need to step up and execute, especially the O-line.