What Seahawks fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Fuck the hags, but they have more confidence in our D-Line than I do.

I predict Wilson shreds us apart if GW's continues to call all those ineffective blitzes.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Further to my pondering, Wilson's record @ St. Louis is 27/43 299 yards 2TDs 3INTs for a 69.8 passer rating. He's also been sacked 9 times.
These stats show how beatable the Hawks are!!

We lose if Pete doesn't allow his defensive backs to be aggressive again.
And IF they get too aggressive, look for a lot of Flags!

but perhaps their annoying more because they are a bad matchup with us. The Hawks have consistently struggled the past few years against us and now they have a decent QB. I'm thinking the 49ers beat them down tonight and then they exact revenge on us next Sunday. Prepare for 3-3 folks.
MY DREAM!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I predict Wilson shreds us apart if GW's continues to call all those ineffective blitzes
I'm Not so sure the 'Hawks passing & receiving ranking don't back this up! ( 31st in Passing YPG, and Only averaging 10.7 per rec. ranked 25th) the Rams are ranked much higher in each category!

AZRamsFan93

I haven't looked at that play on rewind yet. Why was there no help over the top?
I don't know, but I do know that you NEVER get beat deep with 14 seconds left and 80 yards to go. Everything defensive back from junior high school forward knows that.... except Jenkins and the Broncos DB that got beat versus Baltimore in the playoffs 2 years ago.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't know, but I do know that you NEVER get beat deep with 14 seconds left and 80 yards to go. Everything defensive back from junior high school forward knows that.... except Jenkins and the Broncos DB that got beat versus Baltimore in the playoffs 2 years ago.

Yeah, that's fair. If he was situationally aware, he would have known not to bite on that move. Let him catch the short pass and tackle him.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
They're beatable, for some reason the Seahawks do bad when playing in St. Louis.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
10481679_10204715739760271_9099694152798477783_n.jpg

lockdnram21

Legend
thats what im not likeing from Jenkins, hes always going for the big play and gets beat. If he gets beat again they better put Roberson in. Tru needs to get back Fast

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I like the one guy who says he can take Tavon in a fight. Austin would destroy him.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.seahawkshuddle.com/threads/seahawks-next-face-rams-with-davis-at-qb.17375/

Seahawks next face Rams with Davis at QB

assuming he survives tonight against the 49ers. On other threads I mentioned how well he has performed despite the 1-3 record. These are his stats as of 10/11 compared to the top 35 QBs.

davis vs the top 35 qbs:
> completion %: 8th (67.8% vs 63.8%)
> completion % on passes thrown 11-20 yards in the air: 7th (59.3% vs 52.1%)
> completion % on passes of 20+ yards in the air: 4th (55.6% vs 45.1%)
> pass attempts of 20+ yards in the air: 9th (12.6% vs 10.5%)
> depth of completed pass: 5th (7.3 yards vs 6.1 yards)
> drops per pass attempt: 8th (4.2% vs 5.6%)
> qb rating: 10th (96.8 vs 91.1)
> pass attempts out of 2 wide receiver sets or fewer: 5th (35.7% vs 25.7%)
> pass attempts out of 3 wide receiver sets: 35th (33.6% vs 50.5%)
> pass attempts out of 4 wide receiver sets or more: 9th (30.8% vs 23.8%)

interception rate per pass distance, top 35 qbs:

> for passes thrown 10 yards or less in the air or less: 1.2% (davis 2.0%)
> for passes thrown 11-20 yards in the air: 3.9% (davis 0.0%)
> for passes thrown 21+ yards in the air: 8.3% (davis 5.6%)

interesting factoid: 5 of davis’ 6 td passes were thrown on 3rd down, as follows:

1. dal, q2, 7-0, 3rd & 13, rams 49, deep right to quick.
2. phi, q4, 14-34, 3rd & 12, eagles 30, deep right to britt.
3 phi, q2, 0-13, 3rd & 8, eagles 8, short left to quick.
4. dal, q4, 24-34, 3rd & 4, eagles 4, short left to pettis.
5. dal, q1, 0-0, 3rd & 1, dal 1, short left to kendricks.

speaking of 3rd down passing, davis vs the top 35 qbs:

> completion %: 5th (70.3% vs 61.0%)
> td %: 2nd (13.5% vs 6.1%)
> qb rating: 4th (122.0 vs 94.3)
> passes completed for a 1st down: 1st (65.6% vs 46.9%)

And not to leave the WRs out of the mix with their contributions:

80 most targeted wide receivers, depth of catch average:

> britt: 2nd (15.6 yards vs 8.4 yards)
> quick: 9th (11.9 yards vs 8.4 yards)

quick vs the 80 most targeted wide receivers:

> 1st down catches per target: 5th (51.6% vs 38.2%)
> 1st down catches per reception: 13th (76.2% vs 63.3%)
> tds per target: 9th (9.7% vs 4.8%)
> tds per reception: 11th (14.3% vs 13.0%)

While the Rams remain a work in progress (very much so) this is the best passing offense the team has had in 10 years.:tup:
-----------
Are you going to update Ole Pick 6 Davis' stats ?

He's shows a few signs of getting it ,but I think most of his success is because teams don't know a thing about him ...lol saw a 49er player ask his name after the game , they didn't even know who Davis was .

" Davis that's the QB right ? " lol I'm sorry but that's the ultimate disrespect, for your boy .

The Seahawks will put the final nail in the Rams coffin ,I'd start eyeballing QBs in the draft and planning for next season if I were you.
---------
Even with our injuries and slight offensive struggle in the last game , I'd still bet you on the game .

Up for a little wager ?

Let's say a signature and avatar until they play the second time ?

Warning: our long time 49er fan made this bet last year , he melted down and got himself banned after he lost....think before you act , lol
---------
Wow do you get takers betting against the sun rising in the east too?:whistling: On second thought, I'm in. Rams don't back down from mildewy birdies.:mad:
---------
Feed the Beast, mix it up, scrap the lateral stuff to Harvin, start sending him downfield past the marker. Most of all, just get that mojo back. The Hawks have been pushed, it's time to start pushing back. Time to start smacking teams in the mouth again. Along the lines of what Deion Sanders said, it's time to put their cell phones away in the meeting room, quit blowing smoke up their own ass and start paying attention.

They need to go on the attack this Sunday on both sides of the ball. That's the only way they're going to set things right and find a way out of the place they're in.
Go Hawks!! Let's get it done.
--------
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2230052-is-seahawks-reign-of-terror-already-over

Is Seahawks' Reign of Terror Already Over?
By Mike Freeman, NFL National Lead Writer Oct 13, 2014

There was a time, not so long ago, when teams were afraid of the Seattle Seahawks. No one will admit this, but they were. They were terrified.

The Seahawks busted you in the mouth and then got in your face to tell you: You just got busted in your mouth. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you're gonna get.

For two years, this is how Seattle dominated the sport: physicality, smarts and athleticism. Rinse, wash, repeat. Along the way, there were fewer offenses running routes across the middle of the field. Richard Sherman was challenged less and less. Fear of failure increased, as did fear of trips to the hospital.

Nothing symbolized the Seahawks' savvy bullying more than the tenacious beatdown they handed Denver in the Super Bowl. One play in particular showed how they inspired fear. Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor blasted Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas as Thomas came across the middle. It was one of the defining plays not just of the Super Bowl but of this current Seahawks regime.

94c5e324a5e2234c786dc55dbdd5d2bf.gif

Bleacher Report

Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner said of the Broncos in an interview on ESPN's First Take this summer:

They looked scared out there. Nobody wanted to catch the ball. Nobody wanted to come up the middle.

If you look at the previous games, [the Broncos] got a lot of balls across the middle. That first hit, Kam came across the middle, smacked him.

You didn't really see too many balls caught across the middle [after that]. They were very timid. That says a lot about our defense.

But now, that fear has passed.

Evolution happens quickly in the NFL. Normally, that evolution centers on strategy—a new formation or pass route or type of blitz.

In the case of Seattle, teams have evolved in another way. They've become more courageous.

The only team that played scared against the Seahawks this season was Green Bay. Every other team has attacked Seattle. The Chargers did. The Cowboys did on Sunday. Most have done it with great success.

hi-res-6696dbcd7d02c0006efa3dde8d793b50_crop_exact.jpg

Steve Dykes/Getty Images

Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen wasn't overly impressed with Sherman after facing him earlier this year and catching five passes for 55 yards, per ESPN.com's Terry Blount.

"He's just a normal guy," Allen said. "We can go at him. We took some shots at him. We are not going to shy away from him. He's not really a shutdown corner. We definitely wanted to come out and show we could go any way we wanted to and that we were in control of the game."

The Cowboys also went after Sherman. He did pretty well covering Dez Bryant, but the point is, teams are going after him and the rest of the Seahawks defense without fear of repercussion.

Even the Broncos, who played terrified of the Seahawks in the Super Bowl, struck at the heart of the Seattle defense while on the road to force the game into overtime.

On Sunday, the punishment Seattle normally doled out, they received themselves from Dallas as the Cowboys offensive line pushed the Seahawks around. It was one of the few times Seattle's defense has been bullied, particularly at home.

The lack of fear has become so blatant that teams, and others, are openly speculating about attacking the Seahawks. Just a year ago, that was considered almost unfathomable. NFL Media insider Ian Rapoport said that Cowboys coaches told players Sherman was overrated.

The disrespect is coming from all corners, including one current Hall of Famer and a future one. Deion Sanders said on NFL Network:

It's so hard to repeat because everyone becomes somewhat of a star—of a celebrity, and they start smelling themselves. … It's so hard to keep that level of intensity up week in and week out and understand that you're the hunted—you're not hunting anymore. This is not the same team from a year ago. Some of the same personnel, but this is clearly not the same team, and they're not a team built to play from behind.

"They're complacent because that's what happens in meeting rooms—guys leave for breaks, guys don't really pay attention, they're on their phone," former Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson added. "Don't act like this doesn't happen. When you win you get complacent. And it's hard to keep guys focused."

Of course, none of this means the Seahawks won't repeat as Super Bowl champs. They obviously still can. They're that good. Still.

The Seahawks will just have to win without an emotion that was their greatest ally.

Fear. The fear they inspired in others.

That's gone now.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
MAYBE THEY ARE RIGHT, IF YOU LOOK AT THE RAMS LAST COUPLE DRAFTS AND THE SEAHAWKS LAST COUPLE DRAFTS YOU WOULD THINK THE ROLES WOULD BE REVERSED. BUT THEY DRAFT GUYS THAT CAN PLAY AND APPARENTLY WE DONT...
sorry for the caps lock, too lazy to retype it

IMG_52323410932058.jpeg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

I love the comment about 2004 ... they were our bitch that year. Picked to beat us all three times they played us, went 0-3, including the playoff choke on their own homefield.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I like the one guy who says he can take Tavon in a fight. Austin would destroy him.
That is funny he thinks he can kick the ass of any "Rams coach or specialty player". What a douche. I'm 100% confident that the self-styled "small dude that tans and pays attention to fashion" (twerp) could not curb-stomp any human male athlete in any sport at any position.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't sweat it guys most true Seahawk fans come out of an uncle/daddy scenario so its not entirely their fault.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Austin Davis has happy feet, aside from Austin their WR's are crap, and their O line is depleted and not playing well.
I wish this guy was the Seattle OC.