What Saints fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This is from saintsreport.com. I picked them because they seem to have the most activity. A lot of animosity towards Gregg Williams.
-----------------------------------------------
Yahoo: Will Gregg Williams be out for blood Friday?

big buildup for nothing. Williams will be on his best behavior. he probably will throw out rose petals for Coach to walk on.
hihi.gif

---------------------------
If anything, Fisher is probably bitter Ryan bailed and took the job with us. GW should be grateful for being on a team that he was able to win.
--------------------------
I think GW blitzes the first chance he gets.
--------------------------
And Payton will have a whole package of plays designed to take advantage of blitzes. Heck, it might be 35-0 by the end of the first quarter if Williams wants to play that stuff.
-------------------------
if he does i say we run lots and lots of Jimmy Graham sideline routes right at him
-------------------------
without grubbs and evans (likely) it will be good if saints can come out of it injury free. its good that brees will not be playing (hopefully).... i don't want some freak accident occurring because of gw's petulant attitude.
------------------------
That's what I'm saying. Gregg screwed us, not the other way around.

There is 31 other locker rooms that have coaches that don't like each other or don't get along.
------------------------
Pretty sure Payton & RR have a few quick response blitz packages of their own planned if Greggy tries to get cute
-----------------------
LOL, it is kind of funny tho. But yeh Yahoo got it wrong, it is Payton who should have a grudge, not Williams. Williams rolled over on his entire team to save his own butt. Hope we beat em 60-0
-----------------------
Based on the waxing they gave us last season, he doesn't need to get cute.. Just turn that front four loose. Luckily we won't be marching Charles Brown out there to let our QB get killed
-----------------------
I'm sorry, but this is a football game. When did blitzing become a form of revenge? Did the writer ever think that because Gregg is such a heavy blitzer that he has to work on it in the pre season? It's not as if no one ever blitzes in the pre season. And it's not as if a blitz is a fool proof way of getting to a qb. It has its strengths and weaknesses. I'm sick of everyone talking about the possibility of Gregg Williams blitzing as a "revenge" mechanism. The dude is going to blitz, as he has shown a propensity to do so in the preseason. It will not be personal.
----------------------
What do you want to see most from the Rams game?

For me I want to see the Saints have some decent success running the football....I think things started to turn around for the better late in the season when the running game started to flourish. If it does this season I think it will be one of the biggest keys to a true Super Bowl run!!!!
---------------------
To finally get a win against the Rams.
--------------------
The only other thing I wanted whenever we played the Rams again has happened already. C Brown and M Jenkins are GONE.
I re-watched the game last year today at work....my goodness. Those 2 players killed us all game long and let to that debacle.
-------------------
As many have stated, no injuries first and foremost. Secondly, just looking for them to shake off the rust... I probably won't be looking for anything in particular until about the 3rd game. Best thing for me during pre-season is to watch the youngsters trying to earn a spot, especially because we always seem to find the diamonds in the rough.
-------------------
I want to see Cooks scare the crap out the rest of the league
-------------------
Really excited to see SJB, Marcus Ball and Brandon Coleman, even if it's with the 3rd stringers.

They all seem to look the part, but would like to see if there is a glimpse of real NFL players in them.
------------------
Langford/Brockers would probably make any center look bad. But they will likely only play a series or two.

But with Arron Donald playing the majority of the snaps, it will really make it interesting.
------------------
I'm all for no injuries except...you know...I wouldn't be all that upset if someone...you...know just kinda fell out of bounds and just kind of...you know....rolled up on the back of Greg Williams leg and put him in a cast for 4 to 6 weeks...ya know...I'm not saying I'd pay to see that...but um...I'd at least throw down 20 bucks on that...so....
------------------
I want to see if Griffin can be the 2nd QB, leaving another spot that could be more useful on gameday. I also want to see the undrafted guys like Coleman and Warren make a splash. I also want to see how Armstead holds up against Robert Quinn. If he can handle that, then we are in good shape.
-------------------
Can we physically hold our own against a very physical and talented team.

If the Rams get production from their passing game, they will be a tough out this year. The NFC West is brutal, but I think the Rams can make the playoffs this year. They are very talented on defense.
-------------------
Anyone else concerned that Gregg Williams will make this a vendetta game and focus on certain players?
-------------------
One of our quarterbacks drill Gregg in the kisser with a very powerfully launched football! (Just kidding, I think)
------------------
..gregg Williams get beaned by an errant SBradford pass
hihi.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
!!!
-----------------
Considering that Gregg Williams "encouraged" hits on coaches on the sidelines according to some sources......
scratch.gif

-----------------
Of course first and foremost no injuries. I want to see how much Griffin has progressed. See how all of our rookies look in game action. I would really like to see or O-Line outphysical the Rams D-Line and how Armstead handles Quinn. Would like to watch the battle at Center position. Want to see Brandon Cooks play lights out in a real game like he's been doing in camp. Want to see how Brandin Coleman does when his chance to shine comes.
-----------------
Gregg Williams getting knocked on his butt.
-----------------
Not positive but I feel the reason they stayed with Bradford is they need to win now and bringing in a new qb may set them back more than keeping what they know they have. I mean to be honest, none of the teams in the NFC West have powerhouse offenses. They have the defense to make some serious noise and just enough offense, they hope, to win games. But come playoff time all that is out the window.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Its preseason, so score and win/loss doesnt matter to me. But would like to win to quiet down some of these crybabies. Boohoo to you about him helping you guys win a SB.

They have the defense to make some serious noise and just enough offense, they hope, to win games. But come playoff time all that is out the window.

Yea, all that Seahawk defense from the NFC Best was thrown out the window come playoffs. Guess they didnt see last years SB when the record setting offense of the Broncos got humiliated.

Wish we played them again this year in regular season to make them cry some more.

SWMO Fan

UDFA
Name
Mike
Actually, I agree that Greg Williams kind of rolled over on the entire team. Not sure the team and players hold the same kind of grudge as the Saint's fans seem to.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Realistically "They know their going to get Hosed no matter who we put on the Field!";)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wow, they're terrified lol. They're building this game up WAYYYmore than Rams fans. It's preseason!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Preseason is all about watching and winning the individual match ups, not the scoreboard.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
"if he does i say we run lots and lots of Jimmy Graham sideline routes right at him."

Tell me again how effective Jimmy was against us last year. As long as we have Quinn lining up, he has to stay in to chip.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
"Langford/Brockers would probably make any center look bad. But they will likely only play a series or two.

But with Arron Donald playing the majority of the snaps, it will really make it interesting"

(y)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
After the onside kick recovery:
"When you goin up against the Big Giant you dont play around you hit em right in the mouth." :LOL:
Who said that? Michael Irvin? Lol

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
"if he does i say we run lots and lots of Jimmy Graham sideline routes right at him."

Tell me again how effective Jimmy was against us last year. As long as we have Quinn lining up, he has to stay in to chip.
My money is on Ogletree locking Graham down anyway. Play physical with him and he crumbles.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
LOL Jesus Christ it's a preseason game. Must be pretty bitter about the pair of ass whoopins we laid on em the past 2 times.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fisher's Rams have curbstomped the Saints when it matters. They can have the win tomorrow. Dontgiveafuck. Pass the nacho's. :cheers: