What record will it take for Fisher to be...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I honestly don't know who you would put as interim coach in the mean time if you fire him mid year.

I just hope Fisher isnt coaching this team again next season unless he does something spectacular. I'm talking a playoff win at the least.

Somehow he will get an extension though.

JRobinson

MiLB
I'm just tired of inconsistency and mediocrity. Can we just be competitive, and make back to back solid plays due to execution and effort? Too much talent to be average and it just makes me sulk in disappointment.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
would the players still trust fisher with those records.
Not the ones that have been here....guys like Quinn, Saffold, and Brockers...probably already don't like what's going on...

I honestly don't know who you would put as interim coach in the mean time if you fire him mid year.
Dave McGinnis...isn't he the assistant head coach now? Personally, I'd use Greg Williams...Fire Boras....and elevate Groh to OC

tbux

Rookie
He won't be fired mid-season, no matter how bad they look.
At worst, Kroenke will tell Demoff to tell his Dad to tell Fisher that he isn't going to be extended.

I'm not sure about that. If we start say 0-5 I think he is done. I don't see us doing that, but if we did, at some point you have to be done with it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm not sure about that. If we start say 0-5 I think he is done. I don't see us doing that, but if we did, at some point you have to be done with it.
Well, sure, you have to be done with it.
But Kroenke wouldn't fire Fisher mid-season. That's just not in the cards.
They even waited until the end of 2011 to get rid of Spags.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

That's kind of what I'm thinking. At some point just move on.