What Rams' starters look like today/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The right side of the line is awful, the center makes Bradford look like an iron man. Don't know why anyone would count on Jones to be healthy.

If Robinson fails to turn some of that potential into production, it'll be a rough year.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Yeah, but I truly believe Brian Quick can be a damn good WR if he stays healthy. I think adding a WR in the draft and probably cutting Givens would be perfectly fine by me.
Givens, now has Foles who can get it down the field to him in stride ! TD !

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Why is everyone so high on Rhaney? Has anyone ever even seen him play
see @fearsomefour post below....

Rhaney was impressive in the playing time he got last preseason. One thing that jumped out when he was playing was his quickness. He has real ability to get to the second level blocking.
Exactly....He looked natural out there, like he belonged...I still haven't seen Jones play much...and I know he has, just don't remember it...maybe that's a good thing...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think that would be the smart thing to do. Even draft a developmental type like Quick
So you like DGB in the 2nd too? Esp. after a trade down for an extra pick in the 2nd....;):sneaky::effemine::shades:

FRO

Legend
So you like DGB in the 2nd too? Esp. after a trade down for an extra pick in the 2nd....;):sneaky::effemine::shades:
I don't think he sniffs the second round, but if he does I'm all on it. He would be one of my targets in a trade down in the first round.