What Rams player are you most excited to see play this year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Bradford and Quinn they are the leaders who will drive this team to the playoffs or not. Without premiere performances from both of them it will be a long season.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Everyone of the Rams players except Hekker.......Only want to see him standing bored on the sideline.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
All of them really, I want to see a fresh and invigorated group go out there and destroy the NFL and with all these additions I'm excited and have high hopes that it will happen.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Aaron Donald - hoping his awesome college game translates to the big boys.
Tavon Austin - I'm anticipating a huge year. Pro Bowl type year.
Sam Bradford - Do or die for him this year. I think we'll finally see the potential.
Tre' Mason - Looking forward to the one-two punch out of the backfield.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
My biggest ( No pun intended) question about Joyner is just which way he would best serve the Team, as a CB or Safety? I think Safety. what do you think?

Anywhere he will line up places him where he can make an impact play .....but to answer directly as you asked .....the best position this season would be Nickle-back. I would expect that Joyner will demand he be a starter @ safety next season where he can see the plays in front of him. But both positions safety & Nickle would be best for him. This does not preclude him from getting some outside corner work either.

I really do not think that Ram fans really know what that have in this DB...his early on field actions will scream ....."Get this kid on the field as much as possible I don't care where!"

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It's got to be Bradford for me - he's going to make our WR's look like studs and opposing defences dance like marionettes

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Donald,Mason ,Quinn,Stacy,Joyner,Ogletree,Bradford,Austin and Quick

RamDynasty

UDFA
Greg Robinson hammering defenses. Ray Ray Armstrong knocking out everything offensive.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Sam, only because I believe this is his year to shine! Think he makes all the receivers look good this year!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sam, only because I believe this is his year to shine! Think he makes all the receivers look good this year!
I'm kinda hoping they do their part and make HIM look good too.
It's been long enough since the days where Isaac Bruce made every Rams QB look like an all-star.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm kinda hoping they do their part and make HIM look good too.
It's been long enough since the days where Isaac Bruce made every Rams QB look like an all-star.
The one negative I'll ever hang on Dick Vermeil is the rumors that he was even thinking about trading Bruce before 1999.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I've got 2 players on each side of the ball:

Defense -- LaMarcus Joyner and Janoris Jenkins.

Offense -- Zac Stacy and Tre Mason.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Tre Mason and Lamarcus Joyner. If these 2 dudes can produce like they did in college...we're gonna be alright.

beej

Rookie
The WR corps. Someone from this group has eventually got to break out. I'm curious to see who it is.