What Rams player are you most excited to see play this year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
What player are you looking forward to seeing play the most whether it be a rookie or a vet who your ready to see if they can take the next step?

I gotta do two one for offense and one for defense its just to hard to pick one.

D. Arron Donald I cant wait to see what this kid can do rushing the passer on the inside. If he plays up to his potential hes gonna take this Dline from great to legandary status.

O. Tavon Austin He was really starting to come on last year before he got hurt and that was with Clemons at QB. With Bradford back a better offensive line and a better understanding of the play book I think tavon is gonna go off to somthing of the tune of 800 plus receiving yards 300 plus rushing yards with 12 plus TDs a couple of those coming from punt returns.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Absolutely Donald is one! But I'm caught in a cross between 1):D Robinson and anyone running behind him! and 2) Long & Quinn ( How many sacks will they get!)

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Stacy, Donald, and I'm hoping Bradford has a good year so the casual fans finally get over Warner being replaced by Bulger.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinn - I'm looking forward to opposing teams not being able to double team him normally, even though he'll be going for the sack record.

On offense - Bradford - I think he breaks out this year. If he doesn't, that will be informative too.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I'm gonna continue the trend of picking one each for O and D.

Bradford is my O player. If he picks up where he left off last year, I think we're in business. The entire O will fall into place.

On D I am a bit conflicted. On one hand I can't wait to see what Donald is gonna do. On the other hand, I think Ogletree is gonna pick up where he left off last year with constant weekly improvements. He is a perfect fit for a GW D, don't you think? I see Tree as a potential Pro Bowler this year, so he is my pick.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Ogletree & Ray Ray...TJ & Mo....hey, defense wins championships.....ooops forgot about Tru, JJ, & Joyner....

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
All of them really.

One thing I'm really looking forward to seeing if this D can set sack records this year. It's gonna be fun!

Looking forward to seeing a team on offense that can execute consistently with a relentless run attack and a lot less drops from the receivers.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I neeeeeed to see Bradford back at it.
I'm also gonna watch Robinson closely, I personally wanted Matthews because of the pass block talk with Robinson.....but we'll see!

I just can't fcking wait for our Rams to romp.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
#20 Safety/CB/Nickle-back Lamarcus Joyner
My biggest ( No pun intended) question about Joyner is just which way he would best serve the Team, as a CB or Safety? I think Safety. what do you think?

5 key players for me

Bradford: Can he return to last season's form (well 5 of last season's 7 game form) and stay healthy.
J Long: As goes Long so goes our O line, he needs to be healthy game 1
Quick: Time for him to show that we didn't make a dreadful mistake in drafting him.
Ogletree: A world of potential, can he become (as predicted by quite a few) this year's Quinn
Jenkins: Can Williams find the JJ who shut down Green and Jones in college and Fitzgerald in his rookie season or are we going to see year 2 Jenkins?

BD-TomCat

Rookie
who ever wins the other safety spot on D.

Brian Quick it's time for him to shut the doubters up

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Wow, that's a really tough question. I have no idea how to boil it down to just one player, or one O and one D player. There are just soooo many things to be excited about this season.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
For me its Bradford and Jake Long. To me their health both physically and mentally could be the two most important pieces of the Rams playing to the level of a playoff team.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Bradford and Ogletree for me. I think both of them are going to take a HUGE step this year.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I really can't pick any one or two. There are so many young players on this team that haven't shown what they can do yet. Hell - I'd even say that about Bradford. Even our vets CL and JL have so many new players that could potentially allow them to hit their peak.

That being said, I think my biggest interest is in Robinson. I would then probably go with Donald and Tavon.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Barrett Jones and Cory Harkey. Been consistently mancrushing on both for some time now and I'm looking forward to the both of them making impacts.

On D, really excited to see Joyner get in there and mix it up.