What Panthers fans are saying about ROD and the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They do talk a lot of cr@p, for being a one hit wonder....I will drink the tears of Panther fans after this one!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I won't disrespect the fanbase, they love their team. And a lot of guys posting on online forums are over the top in their support of their particular team. So, whatever LOL.

But if Newton was our QB I'd probably have a hard time supporting him, I'd support the team, but he's a narcissistic sociopath. He's also seemingly immature to a degree that I find annoying for a grown up.

Cam Newton is Cam Newton. Seems every fanbase hates him. Too bad he's better than like 99% of the NFL's QBs. I would make a comment on the QBs he classified as "talented," but I'll keep my mouth shut on this one.

Would prefer to have Cam Newton at QB. I'm definitely a fan.

@Prime Time You're dead to me. :sneak:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Prime Time You're dead to me. :sneak:

He's a mobile QB with a strong arm who would be perfect for a team with a lousy O-line. Heck, at this point I'd be fine with getting Jay Cutler, a known jerk, as long as we rack up the wins.

giphy.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Some more comments...

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/131919-a-look-ahead-what-rams-fans-are-already-saying/

Rams have some decent WRs and Keenum sucks but he's willing to air it out. We will shut down Gurley behind their horrendous o-line and will probably get to Keenum a bit and rattle him and force mistakes. If Kalil's out I'll be worried for Cam against their inside push but Gradkowski could be good enough for the offense to get enough points to win the game. Think we should definitely win it.
----------
Fans of a team coached by Jeff Fisher and Gregg Williams talking about class...

---------
I hope Keenum starts, last thing we need is a rookie QB lighting our secondary up, making him look like the second coming of Marino.
-----------
Cam DOES dress like a pimp, but I really could not care less. I also could not care less what the Rams fans have to say. We should kick their ass if we play like we did today.
---------
Jeff Fisher sticking with Keenum means he is in 7-9 mode
----------
Jeff Fisher is always in 7-9 mode. It seems to be enough to keep his job.
----------
If anyone in the NFL deserves some hate its the Rams, or more specifically, their ownership. They leave LA, stay in Saint Louis a few years, win a SB, and then go back to LA. The worst of the worst.
----------
If Goff starts our defense is going to eat...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah well I'd hold off on poking the lions cage. Now that Steve Smith is gone, I really cant hate the Panthers.
And even at 1-5, a team that won 14 straight reg season games last year has earned the right to think they aren't out of it.
A 3-4 team that hasn't won 8 games in a season in 11 years should probably just sit back and soak it in....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny, I like Newton but they took my quote and spun it to imply I was ragging on him. One way or another I don't care about the Panthers other than their our opponent this week. Should be a good game they rebounded nicely this past week. We need to keep contain on Cam and bottle up Stewart and we can compete. Their defense isn't performing nearly as well as last year or as well as the talent they have in the front 7 would indicate they should. Hope we get Brockers and Tru back this week we're going to need them in a bad way.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
A 3-4 team that hasn't won 8 games in a season in 11 years should probably just sit back and soak it in....
[av]https://s.cdnpk.eu/pk-mp3/rocky-balboa-inspirational-speech/s96950765.mp3[/av]

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never heard Cam talk about the hits when he is running people dont like him because they dont think a qb should dance and be outspoken thats all well and fine and thats your choice but lets be real for a moment if he was on the Rams and he was taking hits to the head and low clearly being targeted when he is IN the pocket you all would be upset. The league cant just protect Brady and Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers the rules are the rules and he should be protected the same way they are. If he was the Rams QB we would all be asking the same thing

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Welcome, Panther fans! Thanks for stopping on by. Feel free to sign up and leave some comments if you'd like. Smack talk is welcome as long as we keep our heads about things. Btw, thank you for beat the Cardinals last week! Just don't get too excited because the Rams have a tendency to beat the teams they should lose to.
CaqTP5UWEAAnx-S.png

Good luck on Sunday! Hoping for no injuries for either team.
Go Rams!!!
I want to see Cam get "Bitch-Slapped" By Quinn and Donald, So I can see Cam Cry-Get Mad and walk-off from another Post game News Conference!!(y):snicker::shades::cheers:

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I never heard Cam talk about the hits when he is running people dont like him because they dont think a qb should dance and be outspoken thats all well and fine and thats your choice but lets be real for a moment if he was on the Rams and he was taking hits to the head and low clearly being targeted when he is IN the pocket you all would be upset. The league cant just protect Brady and Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers the rules are the rules and he should be protected the same way they are. If he was the Rams QB we would all be asking the same thing

well Keenum has taken more missed roughing calls than Cam has this season and he is not whining like a little bitch on TV.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
well Keenum has taken more missed roughing calls than Cam has this season and he is not whining like a little bitch on TV.
Lol every rams qb always does this is nothing new and WE complain Keenum is a journeyman qb he isnt in the same class as Newton which isnt an excuse but at the same time that sort of makes his point they treat him like a journeyman qb and not like the upper echelon that they go out of their way to protect. The point he is making is that the same protection should be for EVERY qb not just certain ones. So in extension he is talking about and including Keenum, so now maybe with all his crying they will pay more attention to Keenum as well so you guys should thank him thats hes not one to keep quiet about something he sees as unfair and biased

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Lol every rams qb always does this is nothing new and WE complain Keenum is a journeyman qb he isnt in the same class as Newton which isnt an excuse but at the same time that sort of makes his point they treat him like a journeyman qb and not like the upper echelon that they go out of their way to protect. The point he is making is that the same protection should be for EVERY qb not just certain ones. So in extension he is talking about and including Keenum, so now maybe with all his crying they will pay more attention to Keenum as well so you guys should thank him thats hes not one to keep quiet about something he sees as unfair and biased
Agreed, Thanks Cam, u little bitch! :violin:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Their team has issues all over the joint, so I don't get all that cockiness.

That said I'm not gonna do the same thing with the Rams. Our team is every bit of 3-4, so at this point just hoping we get the good version of the Rams on Sunday.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It seems that carolinahuddle.com is obsessed with ROD so we will obsess right back. :sneaky:

giphy.gif

---------------
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/board...red-it-out-they-know-how-to-stop-our-offense/

The Rams Figured It Out! They Know How To Stop Our Offense!

Some Rams fan made a groundbreaking discovery! They figured out how to stop our offense!

Of course, they start off with the typical "contain Cam" type of deal we see with every other fanbase, but then, like Clinton's emails, some unexpected twist comes along that changes the whole narrative.

Have a look for yourself:

...We need to keep contain on Cam and bottle up Stewart and we can compete.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/what-panthers-fans-are-saying-about-rod.47220/page-2

This young and bright Ram fan is quite the intelligent one. After realizing that every other team's "contain Cam double Olsen" narrative didn't exactly work, they innovated and changed it to "Contain Cam Bottle Stewart."

These guys figured it out. All they have to do is find a way to contain cam with everyone not named DT Aaron Donald injured, while keeping Stewart from smashing that said depleted defensive line the whole game. Simple and easy, isn't it?

Wonder how many times "Contain Cam Bottle Stewart" will be used this year, what do you guys think?
-----------
Double Olsen blah blah blah
------------
Keep cam in the pocket and Bracket Olsen and we're done
-----------
The Panthers offense is dependent on Cam Newton and Jonathan Stewart making the running game work and opening up receivers.

CAP has been unable to make it work, and he has been deactivated as a result.

Derek Anderson is good when he has a defense to keep him from playing from behind.

The Panthers MUST score 30+ points to have a chance at winning a game with this secondary. I said it before the season, and it rings true during the season.

The Panthers have scored 30+ points in 4 of their 7 games. They are 2-2 in those 4 games and 0-3 in games where they fail to score 30 points or more. The only game they had little to no shot at winning when they score 30+ points was the game without Stewart against the Falcons. The Panthers put up 49 rushing yards in that game.

Cam, Stewart, and Olsen must stay healthy for this offense to produce enough points to win games. The Panthers front 7 must play their best every game to cover up that horrendous secondary anyone can exploit - even the Browns.
-----------
So you were the one who leaked the game changing secret information to the Rams! Now what are going to do?
-----------
8 in the box to force a 3rd down with a green dog blitz when RBs or TEs block.

Make Funchess or Ginn beat the defense consistently on 3rd down. The other 6 or 7 defenders take away Cam, Olsen, and KB on 3rd down.

The Panthers lack a reliable 3rd down slot receiver, and it has been exploited all season.
---------
And here I expected it to say "Give the refs $50 bucks each to not say anything when we headbutt Cam over and over."
----------
These sorts of clueless comments always pop up when we play a team with a fan base that knows next to nothing about our team. I'm certain they googled the name of our RB this week just to add a name other than Cam as someone they need to stop.
---------
The Rams fans should be more worried about how their rookie qb is going to stay horizontal.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It seems that carolinahuddle.com is obsessed with ROD so we will obsess right back. :sneaky:
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Jerky_Boys/whatsupf.mp3[/av]