What Panthers fans are saying about ROD and the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hey Panthers fans, come and join us if you're reading this.

giphy.gif

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/131919-a-look-ahead-what-rams-fans-are-already-saying/

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Goff played and threw multiple picks? I am never watching games again at 8:30 AM, because I apparently sleep through them.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
How did we miss goff playing! Dang I wasn't paying attention

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
SCP

Thread title should read "Rams fan" not "Rams fans"

Panther fan has jokes.
See what he did there? He insinuated that there's only one Rams fan on the planet.

Untitleddd.gif

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I heard that Cam Newton was spotted leading what is left of the Carolina fan base in a good long cry.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A few of their comments:

Anyhow, Rams are enjoying a little bye week, after getting whooped in a very unspectacular game by the Giants in London.

Since when is a 17-10 game that came down to the wire a whooping?

Cam Newton is Cam Newton. Seems every fanbase hates him. Too bad he's better than like 99% of the NFL's QBs. I would make a comment on the QBs he classified as "talented," but I'll keep my mouth shut on this one.

Would prefer to have Cam Newton at QB. I'm definitely a fan.

And if you expect a dynasty out of Sam Bradford, you'll be greatly disappointed. Rams never really had a dynasty to begin with.

No, we actually did have one back in the day. It was called the Greatest Show On Turf that led us to two Super Bowls. As far as Sam Bradford goes, that ship sailed a long time ago.

Please start a rookie. Please do. Goff will probably retire after his first game against our hungry DLine, and a decent secondary with Bradberry probably back. Please.

Is this the same Panthers defense that gave up 48 points to the Falcons and 41 points to the Saints? It would in fact seem that this would be the perfect game to start Jared Goff in.

Major difference in this is basically the Panthers have talent, and The Rams have a defense, and Todd Gurley. And Gurley hasn't been producing much at all. So no offense but a formidable defense, don't know how much the bye week will help with that.

Right now the Panthers are on a par with the Bucs and the Lions, and that's being charitable, whom we scored a combined 65 points against. Hope the Panthers defense overlooks our offense, but I doubt your coaching staff is that dumb.

Anyhow, Panthers come out ready to fire, exposes yet another good defense in the Rams. 28-6. No answer for the Rams offense for our re-inspired pass rush.

It's good to have a fanbase that's optimistic. Personally I get tired of the gloom-and-doom whiners. But do remember that you've had just one win, and that one at home, in your last five games. Had the Panthers lost that game you'd now be 1-6. Btw Rams fans everywhere thank you for beating the detestable Bruce Arians and the Cardinals. (y)

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
What is the difference between the Panthers fan base and a bucket of shit?

The bucket.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Panther fan has jokes.
See what he did there? He insinuated that there's only one Rams fan on the planet.

Untitleddd.gif

The irony is that was the joke about Panthers fans when I was in the Carolinas.

I have nothing against Carolina. I hate Mike Mitchell, but he's gone now. I like Cam Newton. But they're our foe. I'm hoping we win. They do seem a bit cocky for fans of a 2-5 team. Then again, we're not much better at 3-4.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Rams only have one more win than Carolina. Seems like there is little bragging room for either side.

I am not a Cam Newton fan. He is an immature baby, who acts exactly the way I tell my kid not to. Gloats like nobodies business when he is winning and cries foul whenever he loses. If he thinks other teams were cheap spotting him when he leaves the pocket then he is really going to be screaming about it if they lose to the Rams, because the Rams like to make QBs pay for that style of play.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
:jerkoff: The Carolina Panties don't scare me!!!!!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Welcome, Panther fans! Thanks for stopping on by. Feel free to sign up and leave some comments if you'd like. Smack talk is welcome as long as we keep our heads about things. Btw, thank you for beat the Cardinals last week! Just don't get too excited because the Rams have a tendency to beat the teams they should lose to.
CaqTP5UWEAAnx-S.png

Good luck on Sunday! Hoping for no injuries for either team.
Go Rams!!!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I've had that 2013 game on my mind a lot since it happened. I want to see the Panthers physically punished and wilt under a dominating defensive performance. I need a big game from Tree and Barron this week!

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
46x2 or 1000. I will remember that game forever. PUNKS.