What Panthers fans are saying about ROD and the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/132077-most-important-matchup-sunday/

Most important matchup Sunday

Aaron Donald vs Kalil's backup. They better not pull a Remmers/Von Miller gameplan for this. We have already seen a bad offense can beat us (good verison of us) if we allow one lineman to be utterly dominated by a stud.
---------
Gurley vs. Star.
---------
Strength vs strength. I'm fine with those matchups. Kalil's backup vs Donald is a potential nightmare.
---------
Well, with Oher out, Remmers isn't the 3rd string center anymore. Larsen will be the backup center to Gradkowski if Kalil can't go.
---------
Tavon vs. Bene'
----------
The most important matchup will be whoever is lined up on Tavon Austin. The reason is simply because everyone must be disciplined to know their assignments. We've seen this in the past, x plays. One shot kills, whatever you wanna call them. Can get the rams back in the game.
-----------
tre mason vs. the imaginary government agents he thinks are after him
----------
Goff vs the water cooler
----------
Tavon Austin is definitely our biggest matchup this game on offense and special teams. But the matchup i'm excited for is Trai Turner and Andrew Norwell vs Aaron Donald.
----------
Case Keenum trying to get a playoff vs the voracious Panther crowd in the Coliseum.

SamMills51

UDFA
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/132077-most-important-matchup-sunday/
---------
Tavon vs. Bene'
----------
The most important matchup will be whoever is lined up on Tavon Austin. The reason is simply because everyone must be disciplined to know their assignments. We've seen this in the past, x plays. One shot kills, whatever you wanna call them. Can get the rams back in the game.
-----------

Just to let you know, like Nate Chandler, Bene isn't on the team. Matchup will be Bradberry and Worley vs your receivers most likely, with Leonard Johnson against your slot receivers.

Bene got cut after being out of shape and letting Julio burn him

EDIT: Oh I get it...didn't read the carolina thread lol.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Most important matchup Sunday

Aaron Donald vs Kalil's backup. They better not pull a Remmers/Von Miller gameplan for this. We have already seen a bad offense can beat us (good verison of us) if we allow one lineman to be utterly dominated by a stud.
---------
Gurley vs. Star.
---------
Strength vs strength. I'm fine with those matchups. Kalil's backup vs Donald is a potential nightmare.
---------
Well, with Oher out, Remmers isn't the 3rd string center anymore. Larsen will be the backup center to Gradkowski if Kalil can't go.
---------
Tavon vs. Bene'
----------
-----------
tre mason vs. the imaginary government agents he thinks are after him
----------
Goff vs the water cooler
----------
Tavon Austin is definitely our biggest matchup this game on offense and special teams. But the matchup i'm excited for is Trai Turner and Andrew Norwell vs Aaron Donald.
----------
Case Keenum trying to get a playoff vs the voracious Panther crowd in the Coliseum.
Some of these Carolina Fans have really been smokein' too Much!!
Smokin'.jpg
They are so worried about Tavon, they forget about Britt-Kendricks and Quick! To Borrow a photo, or two, from @-X- ......
-x- work.jpg

keenum-from x.jpg

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
The Rams only have one more win than Carolina. Seems like there is little bragging room for either side.

I am not a Cam Newton fan. He is an immature baby, who acts exactly the way I tell my kid not to. Gloats like nobodies business when he is winning and cries foul whenever he loses. If he thinks other teams were cheap spotting him when he leaves the pocket then he is really going to be screaming about it if they lose to the Rams, because the Rams like to make QBs pay for that style of play.

Whiney little Biatch. I want to see him complaining to the officials ALL afternoon.

cam.newton.crybaby.memes.10a.jpg
cam.newton.crybaby.memes.10a.jpg

…..

Legend
Pretty impressed with the guy that drug up the Tre Mason stuff.......informed and clever mf'er!