What Packers fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If i'm Green Bay i MIGHT give Aaron Rodgers a series or two or three in preseason. Thats it. Maybe. I wouldn't risk shit. He's the best QB in the league IMO, and that team is reduced to semi-pro if he misses time.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Pre season is good to get a look at the roster and who gets the offence and defence etc. results are meaningless...
Also what makes me laugh was chris wessling (I know he's a muppet) saying that Ingram had improved massively and ran all over St. Louis..
Although he neglected to mention we had like 2 starters from our front 7.

It's preseason dude

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Our opponents have more respect for Pead than we do.
I like Pead. When is plays RB he is very good. It's all about his head. If he gets that under control he will be a huge asset for the Rams. That's why he is still around, the coaching staff knows this too.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Week 2 Preseason: Green Bay (0-1) @ St. Louis (0-1)

I want to see more of Rich Rodgers and Bostick. Both showed something good against the Titans.

And I want to see how our OL plays against the Rams DL. If they can play well against them, I'm not too worried about them

-----------------
I'll be at this game. I'm really hoping to get a good look at some of the rookies who haven't been heavily showcased. I'm probably most excited to see Jeff Janis and the UDFA linebackers. I'm almost equally as excited to see some of the Rams' rookies. I love me some Lamarcus Joyner.
---------------
That's the exact matchup I want to see. our 1st OL vs STL's DL. Definitely will be a good test for that group.
-------------
I also haven't seen Aaron Donald at all so far. I really want to see if he is as good as everybody says.
--------------
I honestly have no doubt about it. I think he was one of the best player in the draft IMO. I mean he is an absolute monster
--------------
I'm interested to see how my boy Ray Ray is coming along at LB... On our side, hope Janis gets a lot of reps... I hope Bradford breaks through a little, I'm cool with being patient with him, but I would like to see him pick it up a little and earn some more reps... And definitely want to see Barrington some more, he's starting to grow on me...
--------------
Like everyone I wanna see what we do against that offensive line. Bahktiari against Quinn. Tretter against everyone lol. Idk, but Sherrod is doing his thing now, so im definitley gonna watch out for him. Janis is a guy who is making waves, and im interested to see him past reading the tweets.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
If they lose this game they should fire their coaching staff and trade their QB! LOL

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
If they lose this game they should fire their coaching staff and trade their QB! LOL

Trade him to us! I'd take an Aaron Rodgers over any other QB in the league. His blend of being elite yet youthful makes him the most valuable QB in the league IMO. Gotta respect Mr.Discount Double Check!!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion

Trade him to us! I'd take an Aaron Rodgers over any other QB in the league. His blend of being elite yet youthful makes him the most valuable QB in the league IMO.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Game Day Thread - 2014 Preseason - Packers @ Rams

2nd preseason game. We expect Aaron & Co to get 1 or 2 series. Much of the 1st defense will likely play much of the 1st half. We should also be seeing a whole bunch of Tretter and Sherrod.
-----------------
Even if for only a few series this game is going to be a challenge for our offensive line and I'll give you 4 reasons: Robert Quinn, Aaron Donald, Michael Brockers and Chris Long. Not to mention they aren't chump change at the linebacker position eihter with Ogletree, Laurinaitis and Dunbar.

If we keep Rodgers clean and open up some running lanes against these cats, it will put my mind at ease regarding the offensive line this season.
---------------
This is a good benchmark to see where the OL is at, agree.

Defensively, as I recall, the Rams have a pretty decent WR who is small and fast..."percy harvin-ish", I want to see how we cover this guy and how well our front 7 look.

Pennel is a guy I'll be watching. As well as:

Perry
D. Jones
B. Jones
Hyde
HaHa
Burnett (assuming he plays)

I am looking forward to ideal conditions in a dome!
smiley.gif

-----------------
You are referring to Tavon Austin who ran an official 4.34 at the Combine.

He's fast, but very slight at only 176 lbs.

My guess would be they will limit his snaps because they know what they have with him and don't want to expose him to any unnecessary big hits.
-----------------
Yes, good call. Just watched him in the Saints-Rams match up and will be interested, even if it is only for a few snaps, to see how we run with him.

On defense, they have a RDE named Ethan Westbrooks that is starting to make noise for them. I will be interested to see how he does against our OL.

But this game is really all about the Packers. We are superior to these guys across the board, IMO, so how well we do will be up to us. McCarthy and Capers will call a pretty vanilla game so it will come down to 1:1 battles. Which is good to see how well your guys are doing.
--------------------
Janis should be getting his first action at WR this game I read. Someone else to watch for me... he has made a few spectacular catches in practice over Shields and Heyward.
----------------
I'm hoping he gets to return some kickoffs too.
----------------
Others have brought up Pennel and his potential. So I'll be interested in seeing him. Also, Tretter hopefully will continue to have error free games. And this should be an interesting chalenge for the OL/RB's, to see if they can continue their success from last game.