What Packers fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Not much discussion in Packers land so far about the upcoming game against the Rams. Will continue to check in with the various GB Packers sites and keep this thread updated.
--------------------------------

GDT PS WK2 - Green Bay Packers (0-1) @ St. Louis Rams (0-1)

GAME TIME - SATURDAY AUGUST 16TH, 3:00 CENTRAL TIME

Crucial week 2, we cannot afford to start off 0-2. Winning this week is imperative.

This week will be a really good test for our offensive line. I would really like to see Derek Sherrod get a few reps against Robert Quinn.

Also interested to see if Hyde/Burnett is better or worse than Hyde/Clinton-Dix.
----------------------------
If we lose this game I'm all for firing TT and the coaching staff.
----------------------------
The dome is nice for us, our biggest battles are at TE and WR and all that rain hampered the battles there.
---------------------------
Will our run defense improve? That's the biggie for me. We're facing an even tougher running game this week with Pead, Stacy, and Tre Mason. Also, they've got a RB listed at 266 and apparently he's not a FB. Will he be an overweight back that's too sluggish to get anything done, or is he a tough runner; either way, it's something to watch out for.
---------------------------
Very interested to see how our #1 O-line fares against that front 7 the Rams have over there. That D is NASTY.
----------------------
Y'all think Matt Flynn will complete a deep ball this time or nah?
---------------------
If by deep you mean more than 20 yards downfield, then no. Hard to throw deep with cooked spaghetti noodle for an arm.
---------------------
Also, steer clear of North St. Louis right now

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Our opponents have more respect for Pead than we do. They always have him listed with our tough runners. Also, that 266 RB must be Kadeem Jones, yeah?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Crucial week 2, we cannot afford to start off 0-2. Winning this week is imperative.

lol. Lighten up, Francis.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It sounds as if these fans might have our D ranked just a tad higher than 22 (pff ranking).

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
They mention Jones, who wont play until the fourth quarter, if at all. But fail to mention Cunningham. What the heck cheese heads? At least there was no Bradford hating. I'm tired of fans leaning on that as an excuse for having an "easy win" against us. I'm looking forward to the Rodgers vs. Our Corners battle. If Rodgers does indeed start.

Psycho_X

Legend
Our opponents have more respect for Pead than we do. They always have him listed with our tough runners. Also, that 266 RB must be Kadeem Jones, yeah?

No kidding, why even mention Pead? I'd be amazed if he had one carry. And who the **** is Kadeem Jones lol?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"Crucial to no go 0-2" I wouldn't worry too much if a Team went 0-4 in pre-season, Mainly because of the New CBA! It's not like the 'Old Days' When, if you were to loss 4 pre-season games, the HC would get Canned! ( Like the Rams did to George Allen! )

Quite respectful to be fair.

"Crucial to no go 0-2" I wouldn't worry too much if a Team went 0-4 in pre-season, Mainly because of the New CBA! It's not like the 'Old Days' When, if you were to loss 4 pre-season games, the HC would get Canned! ( Like the Rams did to George Allen! )

Yeah pre season record has little correlation to regular season record, in fact if I recall correctly it's a negative correlation, the better the preseason record the worse the regular season record, so I'm all for 0-4.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I actually enjoy reading these reports from other teams forums. Call me a geek but I would love to hear how there rookies are doing as well. I enjoy keeping up with the last crop of rookies and it isn't easy unless they are QB's RB's or WR's. It would be cool to have a place that compiles all the rookie stats separate and in 1 place to follow. It might be cool to have a list of all the other teams top forums as well, maybe I will dig into that. any thoughts on above?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Haha I like seeing what other fans are posting about our matchup. Most fans ( whiners,seagull, etc...) fans are extreme homers. Seems like the Pack has fans more grounded for the most part. I'm impressed.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
These are generally my favorite post to read. I love to read what true fans feel about our team.