What Packers Fans Are Saying(After the game) "Seattle is in huge trouble"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=570900

WK5 Post Game (5-0) • We'll Take It • STL (10), GB (24)

Seattle is in huge trouble.
---------
HUGE.
--------
+ defense
- offense
---------
Rams got a garbage time 69 yards and we still held Foles to 142 yards.
Our pass defense is Super Bowl capable.

Our offense needs a R-E-L-A-X resurgence.
--------
We're living in a world where the defense is better than the offense
--------
For now. Once we stop playing great fronts, our offense will lol.
--------
Pretty much every ball and call went against us this game, but we still pulled it out. That's a good sign.
--------
Evened out with Foles' horrendous effort.

But yeah, still a sad-looking win (if there's such a thing in this league), but there's also something unusually gratifying about watching our defense just keep opposing QBs on the ropes.

Seriously, these last four weeks have been so much fun
icon_cool.gif

-------
Immoral victory
--------
+ Monty growing
+ Defense (couple big plays given but they recovered admirably)
+ Winning by 14 when the O sucks

- Rodgers out of his mind (not in a good way)
- No deep game at all
- Injuries
- Ingrown toenail after biting it off
-------
Nick Foles: 11-30, 141 Yards (4.7 YPA), 1 TD, 4 INTs, 23.8 Rating (3 sacks-28 yards)

icon_eek.gif

Kept Gurley at 5 yards per which is a win. Take away the 55 yard run and he's at 3.6 yards per (I know you can't "do" this but I just did because it's a better reflection of our run defense if you cared to watch the game).
-------
jrry32 - You have to be kidding me.
icon_lol.gif
Your pass defense is definitely good but Foles was god awful today. If we had a good/great QB on our side today, there were 3 or 4 TD passes that could have been completed.(Britt deep, Quick in the end-zone, Kendricks in the end-zone, and possibly a TD on that last drive)

But you all played a role in that by tearing apart our OL.

Good luck moving forward.
-------
Good luck and tear that division of yours apart please
icon_wink.gif

------
How spoiled are we? 14 point win, which we never trailed in, and we are acting like we lost.

icon_lol.gif

Good on the defense. Quite a bit of pressure, and a lot of turnovers.

The offense was sluggish, but did enough to win. We need Davante Adams to come back healthy, and the offseason improvement that was reported sure better be real. I don't think he is a deep threat, but he may be the best at that, that we have. I hate being a broken record, but this team desperately needs someone that defenses at least think can be a threat deep. It does make you wonder how we can continue to win if the offense continues to play the way it has the last two outings.

It would be nice to have some luck with the injuries sustained today.
------
yeah it took Gurley 30 tries to break one, he was bottled up throughout. More than happy w/ the entire defense today. And really, don't be surprised to see Gurley being talked about as a top 3 guy in the league by the end of the year. He looked like the best back we've face so far IMO.
-------
And he's just getting his legs under him again and used to the scheme. I don't doubt he'll be a top 5 back by the end of the year for a minute.

They just have a way of getting off the field when it matters recently. Love it!
-------
- For the 2nd straight week, the defense won the game. When have we been able to say that with this team?

- Pass rush is ridiculous. Foles was completely beat up in this game and took a ton of gnarly shots

- Run defense got real leaky in the 2nd half but really it was that lone long run by Gurley that hurt them. Loss of Raji really showed here. Need him back. Gurley is a helluva back though. He's the real deal

- Offense was brutal. Rams defense is legit and that played a role but it's not good that guys are struggling to get open. They really need Adams back because teams are just focusing on taking Cobb away and Jones, while he's been good thsi season, isn't a blazer and isn't going to beat guys deep

- Keep getting banged up. Lost what? 4 players today? Lang, Raji, Perry, and Hayward....hope none of these are serious. One more week until a much needed BYE for these guys
---------
Ugly win, but it's a win. The penalties and injuries are getting out of hand, though.

Gurley got his today. That guy has impressive vision and it's no wonder they wanted to wait for him to get fully healthy before unleashing him two weeks ago.

Pass rush came with it again today. Foles didn't look comfortable at all, and thankfully, they forced multiple interceptions.

Jordy's injury is starting to hit home, now that Rodgers doesn't have anyone that can work the sidelines or go deep as well as he can, and that's essentially what caused Rodgers' two interceptions -- there's nobody getting open down the field, and they knew that he was going to try to pick them apart short, and they were able to get their hand on the first and jump the second.

Really hope Lang doesn't miss extended time. I wonder why Walker was the first off the bench and not Barclay? Can Barclay still play inside? I will give credit to the O-line for not letting that Rams' D-line run roughshod on Rodgers. They got enough pressure to disrupt the pocket at times, but it wasn't too dire.

Secondary was outstanding, though. Especially Shields with a number of touchdown-saving breakups.

But still...this is the kind of game that the 2011-2014 Packers lose. Shows us just how resilient this year's group is.
-------
+1 jrry

You guys have a lot of good pieces to your team, a few glaring holes but a couple good drafts you guys could be in serious contention. Not sold on Foles, he looked like garbage! I am in love with Gurley, though. Dude is just a natural.
-------
jrry32 - Every turnover is reviewed (that was a clean INT). Foles threw an INT IN THE RED-ZONE that was also tipped TWICE. Montgomery scored on a blown coverage. James Jones scored when our CB fell down.

Not to mention Matthews spearing Foles with his helmet on a hit which wasn't called. Shields interfering with Quick in the end-zone which wasn't called (although that made up for the weak Cook pass interference call).

Oh and that converted 3rd down on the tipped ball would have been converted on the illegal contact call anyways.

I don't want to hear it. Balls bounced both ways. Calls went both ways. It was a pretty even match-up. Packers just made the important plays that counted and had less negative plays.

It was a good game. It's just unfortunate that both teams played sloppily on offense.
--------
The STL tip still had a penalty on GB if I recall, the 2nd INT was reviewed (all turnovers all reviewed)...other stuff is just minor...we had a potentail endzone interference on the Quick ball go uncalled. I like'd the no call but it still is normally called.
-------
Building from inside-out. Gotta like it. Just a piece or two away from being legitimate going forward (like he said). Get a legitimate alpha WR and upgrade QB (if possible) and...yeah.

Johnson-Jenkins make up a nice secondary.
-------
It's honestly gonna come down to the QB. Rams D is legit, Gurley is legit, nice pieces at TE. They just need better play from the QB.
-------
How long can you conceivably keep that DL together? Obviously that's a massive component of your team's identity as it stands and your potential status as a SB contender relies heavily on keeping that group together. I don't want to say your window is small but it will be if Foles doesn't continue to get better. I just haven't seen it in however many years he's been a starter. Maybe Fisher will continue to develop him but he doesn't pass the eye-test.
-------
Defensive battle for sure. Here in GB we are so used to winning by the offense, we tend to overreact when our offense looks bad. Thing is, teams get hyped up to play ARodg. And he's limitres by his receivers. You can see the inexperience and how Cobb really benefits from Jordy/Davante. Telling that we still didn't see Abby in offensive snaps.
---------
I like good discussion. Jrry's been the most balanced poster we've seen all season IMO.
---------
jrry32 -
Thank you.

(Answering the previous poster) Y'all won. I want to talk about the game and the Rams forum is a pit of anger right now. If y'all had lost, I would have made a good game post then left you alone. Figured y'all have to be in a cheery mood if you won.
icon_lol.gif

--------
Pretty much. They have the pieces in place....they just don't have that premiere QB to elevate them into legit SB contenders
-------
https://www.packerforum.com/threads/studs-and-duds-ram-game.62881/

Studs and duds Ram game

Stud:
JJ - minus Rodgers he's the offensive MVP through 5 games
Montgomery
Clay - i think he's playing like its 2010 and its great
Daniels
Rollins
Shields

Duds:
Injury bug
A. Rodgers - He didn't play awful but by HIS STANDARDs he was a dud
O-line - Run game was really bad against a great d-line
R. Rodgers - had some good plays, but really had made some huge mistakes on a drive that cost the packers 3 points
---------
Studs: Not sure if they were studs but I liked the way Guion, Peppers & D. Jones made plays. Crosby was clearly the superior kicker today too.

Duds: Bakh. Not Newhouse bad but clearly the weak point on the line. Lacy had nothing going for him all game against an admittedly tough defense.
--------
Studs: Packers "D" in spite of giving up a few (very few) big plays D was solid and improving every week
J Jones (let's try not to release him any time soon)
Clay (beast) Matthews

Duds:Bad penalties
Running game
Mike McCarthy, for his bad challenge of a 1st down, over a questionable int
For the Rams fan with the End Zone sign (leap Here)
-------
Clay continues to be a monster. He may be the best defensive player in the league right now. He continually beat double teams today to get pressure.
--------
Dud: Two bad officiating calls and NFL rules.

Rodgers second pick - There's no way that an INT. It clearly moved in his hands after hitting the ground.
J Jones TD - How does the official standing one foot away call him down? He took his time making the call too. If you're not sure, make the call that will be reviewed automatically.

The rule that's bad is plays are only reviewed automatically if it was originally called a TD or turnover. Any play involving a possible TD or turnover should be up for automatic review.
--------
Studs:
Jones
Montgomery
Matthews
Guion
Rollins

Duds:
A. Rodgers
Lacy
O-line run blocking.
---------
Another Dud IMO: Jeff Janis on his screw up on the punt team. Masthay actually punted the ball nearly perfectly - it looked to me like the ball may have come to rest inside the 5 yard line by itself. Janis' first contact with the ball was to push it toward the EZ - that's exactly the wrong instinct. In that situation tap the ball lightly towards the field before rolling into the EZ. Not a huge deal but I would have liked to see the D against the Rams' O at their 2-yard line (or so).
--------
Studs: Rollins, pass rush
Duds: non-existent red zone offense, injuries, injuries, injuries
---------
Studs: Quint, HaHa, Clay
Duds: Richard, Aaron, Eddie
--------
Studs-Rollins, he had a great play, gave a huge play to give them a little life at the end, and then slammed it shut with the pick at the end. Great game by the young guy.
Clay for obvious reasons. Pretty much the entire Dline and LB group, they all made plays at some point today.

Duds, Rodgers, Rodgers and Janis.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I know fans see games from a different viewpoint than unbiased viewers do. Bottom line, its clear the Packers are a better team. They have a prolific offense to go with a solid defense. Our defense might be a little better. May not have looked like it, but any defense playing our offense will look like the 85 Bears. So today's game should not be used as a barometer for how good their defense is. If they do that, they're gonna be disappointed when they play other offenses that are legit NFL offenses.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
They're tearing into Rodgers, but man I'd have loved to have his performance. They should try having Foles.

Rodgers played a pretty dang good game considering, the Rams D is just that good. Seems more like they're blaming Rodgers than giving credit where it's due.

Our defense might be a little better. May not have looked like it, but any defense playing our offense will look like the 85 Bears.
I would add, as a Packer fan, a whole lot of offenses going up against your defense will have you looking more like the 85 Bears. Your defense is certainly one of the best, if not the best, in the league right now. Give your QB a bit of time to get used to his weapons and you will see some very good results soon.

You have a young and talented team, I think you just need some time to grow together. Stay patient and you will enjoy the upcoming games/ years. Your team reminds me of 92, when our first year QB had to learn, with a very good defense, young, but talented. Enjoy the ride, it will be a great one to watch.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Seattle is in huge trouble.

I should have stopped reading at this point.

They are actually beating on Rodgers and Lacey as if they didn't do everything they could against the best D in the NFL. Morons.

I can't believe our own people are beating on Foles after that o-line play and dropped balls today. It's just sad.

jap

Legend

They are actually beating on Rodgers and Lacey as if they didn't do everything they could against the best D in the NFL. Morons.

I can't believe our own people are beating on Foles after that o-line play and dropped balls today. It's just sad.

It's like this in every single Horns forum I have ever been in. I tend to stay mostly away after a loss because people just go nuts.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I know fans see games from a different viewpoint than unbiased viewers do. Bottom line, its clear the Packers are a better team. They have a prolific offense to go with a solid defense. Our defense might be a little better. May not have looked like it, but any defense playing our offense will look like the 85 Bears. So today's game should not be used as a barometer for how good their defense is. If they do that, they're gonna be disappointed when they play other offenses that are legit NFL offenses.

We really did get outplayed today. Before the season, I figured we'd see this team turn the corner at the mid way point like the D did last year. We nearly did it within the first five games. I remain very confident.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
They're tearing into Rodgers, but man I'd have loved to have his performance. They should try having Foles.

Rodgers played a pretty dang good game considering, the Rams D is just that good. Seems more like they're blaming Rodgers than giving credit where it's due.

Psh... I'd love to have their OL

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
There oline did a very good job on Donald. I wish the front 4 could generate more pressure without blitzing since our CBs are really playing well.i hope after this game Williams plays more press coverage too.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

They were actually fairly reasonable. My only major disagreement with them is on the officiating.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame

Fans always focus on the quarterback, but this game was obviously won in the trenches for Green Bay. We couldn't handle their pass rush and with multiple tight ends even when we gave Foles time, we honestly weren't getting open. I love a run first team, but have to be able to use the pass in some capacity somewhere to keep modern defenses honest, and we weren't able to do it consistently against a very good pass defense.

Conversely, I was really shocked at how well we did rush against them considering how bad our passing game was, and the loss of Saffold ... again. We really had no margin for error with lazy routes, dropped passes, or interceptions. We knew it had to be perfect because of the opponent we faced. Obviously we got less than perfect, but we still fought to the bitter end.

Finally, you don't see many fans giving our defense credit because statistically we do give up a lot of yards. So they're going to get frustrated with their hero guy even though they won.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?28183-More-Banjo-Week5-vs-Rams

CREGlB8UwAAzG82.png:large

--------
http://forum.packerchatters.com/index.php?topic=4612.0

Rams @ Packers: good, bad, ugly

Good:

5-0. Excellent.

Defense. This is two games they won for us, as I count them.

Clay. All over the field, seems to be in on nearly every play.

DBs: Foles is a good QB and our defense made him look like a rookie.

Pass rush: wow. Just wow.

Bad:

Offense never really got in sync. You have to credit the Rams defense for part of that, but Aaron was off.

Ugly:

Injuries. I don't want to lose more players. Doesn't matter what I want, obviously.

3 turn overs.
-------
Good:

5-0 and we've played some pretty tough teams, especially pass rushers!

Defense overall. Gurley is a stud and we lost a few too many guys.

Bad:

Our offense has not been in sync this year, yet we're 5-0. Think about that for a minute.

Ugly:

Injuries as mentioned. Can we limp through the Charger game to get to 6-0 and get some guys back.

Janis - not so much ugly as absent. If he can't take advantage of the injuries at WR now maybe he's just not going to be able to. Need Adams back ASAP!
--------
Offense did not look good...give credit to the Rams D.

Our D won this game.
-------
Good:

Base defense vs. the run. I don't understand why Dom goes to nickel when the Rams are running a 2 TE set. I said it pre-game: Our run defense is great when we're in 3-4. Not so hot in our 4-2-5.

R. Rodgers. Some really nice blocking and receiving today.

Bad:

R. Rodgers. Dropped a sure 1st down and possible TD after the ball hits him in the hands. Then wipes out a FG with a penalty.

Offense and refs. Refs refused to call illegal contact on the Rams and Rodgers couldn't get off of his first read. Don't know how they didn't call back the 2nd INT. Clearly the ball shifted when he hit the ground and he double clutched it.

Offensive game plan/ personnel decisions. We need to show teams that we can stretch the field on them. STL sat on every single 5 yard route. You can't stretch the field with James Jones and 2 slot WR's. You need to throw Abby or Janis in there to stretch the field.

I really like our 31 group of players, but you need to show a little diversity. Throw Montgomery in the backfield for one series and split Janis out to take the coverage deep and open up the middle. You don't even need to throw him the ball. Just let the kid run down the field and take the coverage off!

Ugly:
Injuries.

Raji, Perry, and Lang have all been playing very well. Hopefully nothing serious.
--------
Good
-James Jones. With the NY Gm bringing in WR's for tryouts recently, his decision to cut Jones is looking very bad
-Pass Defense. Foles had no shot today
-Bryan Bulaga. I'll say it again, I will take Bulaga at 75% over Don Barclay at 100%.

Bad
-R. Rodgers. For trying to hurdle a defender late in the game. That was Jermichael Finley stupid. Got away with it, but he has to be more intelligent in that situation. You can easily fumble the ball doing that.
-Rush defense You give up that much to a team whose QB isn't garbage and it will bite you in the ass.
-Offense. Need to step it up.

Ugly
Nothing really stood out
-------
Sad to see Aaron's streak end. The Ram' defenders made three outstanding individual efforts on those two plays.

Fingers crossed the injuries aren't too bad...
--------
Good: Defense. Everyone brought their A game. I thought the run defense ended up being pretty good. It took Gurley over 25 carries to break 100 yards, not a bad outing for the defense if you ask me.

Bad: Offense. Can't keep playing the dink n dunk offense. Eventually they need to stretch the field and challenge defenses.

P.S: Last time the Packers defense was ranked better than their offense they won the Superbowl. Offense is still trying to find it's identity imo, and I think once they do and work out the kinks they'll get in sync. I'm not quite sure why they didn't run the ball more. I'm not concerned with this current offensive funk.

I was positive the Rams' defense would give Rodgers trouble, and it's not hard to see why. The positive thing to take away is there are no teams in the NFL with a loaded front 4 and talented secondary like St Louis, and the Packers offense still managed to score points on them. I only see growth in the future for the defense... the offense will find it's groove and catch up.
---------
I'm kinda glad Aaron's streak is over. Now nobody will harp on it.

The Rams began to run the ball better after Raji went down. I hope he's gonna be okay. It didn't help to lose Lang and that hurt our running game. Any news on him?
--------
The Good:

The secondary shutting down the Rams passing attack. Special mention to Shields, Rollins and Clinton-Dix for multiple standout plays.

Datone Jones causing the pick-6 and blocking a field goal.

Ty Montgomery showing some great burst and evasiveness. This kid is looking like he could be the real deal.

All James Jones does is catch touchdowns.

Clay Matthews was in Foles' face all game long.

The Bad:

Rodgers had an uncharacteristically pedestrian game.

Lacy got bottled up until the very end of the game where he had a couple decent runs.

The whole team seemed to sleepwalk through the second quarter. This is not the first time that this has happened.

Richard Rodgers made two big mistakes which took points off the board on the same drive.

Randall Cobb was largely invisible for most of the game.

The Ugly:

Injuries to Nick Perry, TJ Lang and BJ Raji. Could this be a year where we run out of steam at the end because we lose too many guys to injury? I hope not.

UPDATE: TJ Lang on twitter stating that his knee will "be alright".
--------
Good:
- Pass rush, in face of Foles all day long, came from several players
- Turnovers by defense, 4 interceptions
- D. Jones with blocked FG
- Considering the DL, Packers OL did decent with pass protection (I was expecting worse)
- Packers finding a way to win despite offense not playing well
- James Jones effort on the TD
- 5-0... 3-0 vs NFC West (good for tiebreakers)

Good and Bad:
- Rush defense... Gurley had 159 yards, but 55 came on 1 carry and other than that run he was under 4 yards a run. Packers offense could not run and stay on field, I think defense wore down and Gurley had some big runs in 2nd half.

Bad:
- Run offense, non existant... think OL struggled opening holes and RBs finding them
- Special teams... Janis bonehead play touching punt that was moving away from goal line, Rams fake punt that Goodson fell down, R. Rodgers hold on Crosby kick
- R. Rodgers.. 2 costly penalties and dropped pass that could have been big gainer... I have liked him a lot, but he did not play well today
- A. Rodgers... 2 picks and could have had a 3rd
- Some very untimely penalties again
- Several injuries in game... Lang, Raji, Heyward, Perry... hopefully none serious

I think Rams are improving team, thought this would be tough game because of their defense. Like that Packers found a way to win.
---------
GOOD: Another win; always better than a loss
Defense
James Jones (again)

BAD: Rodgers (QB)- he's better than this, and had a poor game by his standards
Rodgers (TE)- dropped first down catch in his hands, then a penalty that negates a FG
Big plays against the defense
My previous dismissing of Todd Gurley

UGLY: Injuries
--------
Good:
- Pass defense made Foles look like garbage.
- Pass Rush
- James Jones
- D. Jones and CM3 played great today

Bad:
- Offense looked extremely mediocre and predictable today and that's concerning being at home.
- Rodgers committed more turnovers than TDs (Though Bak really left his QB out to dry on his terrible effort on the fumble).
- Rush defense. Started strong, finished terrible as Gurley got almost 5 1/2 a run. The kids got talent but our effort made him look substantially better than he really is IMO. They also lost containment on Austin on the TD.
- Rushing offense was non existent.
- The ST looked ugly on a couple occasions. Undisciplined play that took points off the board and getting touched on one of the more obvious fake punts you'll ever see.
- Sucks to see Aaron's streak end

Ugly:
- Injuries
--------
Assuming you meant torched -- maybe we have different understandings of that word. They didn't look torched. The punter looked to pass and everyone was covered. Couldn't run and threw up a prayer which was answered.

From what I saw the guy was open but the punter isn't exactly Roman Gabriel back there. They just couldn't get their feet under them to make a play. I'd say they played that well and the Rams got lucky.

RhodyRams

well hung member
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SportsBook Bookie
well, someone has to clue me in as to why they are saying Seattle is in huge trouble

Did the Pack already beat them in week 2?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
well, someone has to clue me in as to why they are saying Seattle is in huge trouble

Did the Pack already beat them in week 2?

That one poster is saying the Rams are gonna give the seagulls trouble. I assume in making the playoffs.

fearsomefour

Legend
So, the good part for the Rams is finally winning the time of possession battle.
The Packers are the best team in the NFL, by a margin. The Rams ended up with more yards, but, 60 or so came on the pass to Bailey in garbage time....still a nice play though.
The Rams D gave up a TD on their first possession then a pick 6. So, after the Packers first possession the Rams D gave up 10 points to the best offense in the league on the road.
That is no small thing to me.
The O (and missed FGs) screwed the pooch. Ok. The Rams are 2-3, right where I hoped they would be at this point. So, I am optimistic going forward for the season. Seattle losing helps the cause a little bit. The Rams need to figure out how to get the O moving early in games so the D can play from infront. The Rams have a stretch of games where they could roll off some wins, but, their margin for error is small. Cleveland, SF, Chicago are basically must win games if they are going to complete for the NFC West title.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The Rams have the talent to be a playoff team, I wonder if they have the "experience"---Gurley is wise, but GRob and Cook are enough to ruin any game with their horrendous mental errors.
The 1983 rams had Dickerson, a very mediocre passing game, but 3 pro bowlers on the O line meant the could control some teams and they had a ton of experience overall.
Jeff Fisher needs to 'step them' up. I think have to go 3-1 over the next four games, if not 4-0 to make the playoffs a possibility. Bengals, Cardinals, and Seahawks will be tough games but we know we have a chance now!

If the Rams only had Kerry Collins! Well, at least he could throw some bullets.

RamzFanz

Damnit
They were actually fairly reasonable. My only major disagreement with them is on the officiating.

I don't find anyone blaming this game on Foles and saying he sucks, reasonable. Rodgers was only slightly better than Foles under far less pressure.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If Clay Matthews hit me in my chest like that his helmet would have blasted out the other side...

Foles is a man for getting up and continuing to play and not mentioning it as a reason for his play.

Respect.

We knew the OL was a work in progress. Is GRob the answer at LOT. I dunno. He may be better suited for OG, like Tony Mandarich. I honestly dunno.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So, the good part for the Rams is finally winning the time of possession battle.
The Packers are the best team in the NFL, by a margin. The Rams ended up with more yards, but, 60 or so came on the pass to Bailey in garbage time....still a nice play though.
The Rams D gave up a TD on their first possession then a pick 6. So, after the Packers first possession the Rams D gave up 10 points to the best offense in the league on the road.
That is no small thing to me.
The O (and missed FGs) screwed the pooch. Ok. The Rams are 2-3, right where I hoped they would be at this point. So, I am optimistic going forward for the season. Seattle losing helps the cause a little bit. The Rams need to figure out how to get the O moving early in games so the D can play from infront. The Rams have a stretch of games where they could roll off some wins, but, their margin for error is small. Cleveland, SF, Chicago are basically must win games if they are going to complete for the NFC West title.
Good post and i agree with everything you said. Seattle isn't the team to watch(chase) in the division though. I know it's been faux pas to hate,fear,loathe and look up at Seattle and Sf in the division but those days are over.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
BAD: Rodgers (QB)- he's better than this, and had a poor game by his standards
Rodgers (TE)- dropped first down catch in his hands, then a penalty that negates a FG
Big plays against the defense
My previous dismissing of Todd Gurley

I'm sure there are players and fans across the spectrum that are saying the same thing if they weren't already acquainted to the TG3-Train! Gurley men wanted!