What Packers Fans Are Saying(After the game) "Seattle is in huge trouble"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think we got 6-0 or at worst 5-1 in the division. I think AZ will win the division even in losing both games to us. That will irk them to no end.

What will be tough for us will be getting that Wild Card spot. Carolina is playing tough and ATL looks for real. I think ATL will stay for real, but even if Carolina loses both to ATL, they could still finish something like 12-4.

Essentially, I think the other Wild Card spot will need to be 11-5 or better. Considering what we're looking at after the bye and the gauntlet we just came through, I like our chances.

We could come out of the chute like gangbusters or we could wet the bed. I prefer to entertain the notion that we set the league on fire, personally...

Still, I think the goal has to be 11-5. Pretty sure that should do it. If we execute, we will get there and will be hopefully prepared for the playoffs to come. If not, then the playoffs will be the last of our concerns....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't find anyone blaming this game on Foles and saying he sucks, reasonable. Rodgers was only slightly better than Foles under far less pressure.

Then you're not going to find most of the people in this world to be reasonable. Foles handed Green Bay between 13 and 21 points. He threw two interceptions in the red-zone and a pick six.(I know...it was all Cook's fault on the pick six...but it wasn't)

Not to mention him under-throwing Britt, Quick, and Tavon on deep balls. Yes, he took a beating...but that doesn't absolve him of terrible play.

Rodgers wasn't only slightly better. He was FAR better than Foles. If both teams had Rodgers on Sunday, I bet the Rams would have won that game.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's a synergy thing. Foles is underthrowing, but he needs a pocket to be able to step up and into those throws and he doesn't have that. He doesn't have the arm to just fling it 50+ yards all arm off of his back foot like Elway did.

The OL is working things out in fits and starts. As they go, Foles goes...