What Lions Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Well, you're entitled to your opinion. I don't begrudge you for begrudging me. I find it quite possible, and enjoyable, to root for any team to beat the crap out of the Whiners! It's only for a few hours then I can go right back to despising that team. It seems impossible to me that a Rams fan doesn't share the same disdain for the Whiners as I. :thinking:
Oh , certainly you misunderstood ! I agree with you 100% . the guy you asked rhe quesrion too has a second favorite team , either 4he steelers or patriot . think about that! Thats who i begrudge, i root for other teams in the nfl , but like you only the teams thar help the rams !
Believe me sir, i bleed horns and only horns .

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Oh , certainly you misunderstood ! I agree with you 100% . the guy you asked rhe quesrion too has a second favorite team , either 4he steelers or patriot . think about that! Thats who i begrudge, i root for other teams in the nfl , but like you only the teams thar help the rams !
Believe me sir, i bleed horns and only horns .
I have a backup team and it's the Patriots, because I live in Boston and enjoy taking my nephew to see live local football.
Begrudge away. I could not care less.

RAMBUSH

Starter
I have a backup team and it's the Patriots, because I live in Boston and enjoy taking my nephew to see live local football.
Begrudge away. I could not care less.
Can i block this guys posts? He not a rams fan in my opinion ! Or just delete me from this site !

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Can i block this guys posts? He not a rams fan in my opinion ! Or just delete me from this site !
Well, if you click on my name, there's an option to "ignore" me. You're more than welcome to do that. Y'know, since the way I enjoy football offends you so.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Just a heads up man we do not attack each other here. He likes the pats that's his call not yours. You have been all over this board questioning members fan allegiance and telling them to get a second favorite team if their not happy. Enough is enough man that's not what we are about here and definitely isn't what this or most threads you get this way are about. We get it you have the pats and Steelers but it's is no reason to call anyone on their fandom.