What If Raiders And Chargers Don't Move To LA The New Stadium?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Ramfan
lastadium.jpg
Does the owner of the LA Rams (Stan Kroenke) have to have either Chargers and or Raiders to help and financially support the new stadium in Inglewood? If the Raiders and Chargers Are out of the picture does Stan Kroenke have to pay the whole bill?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
It's Nirvana for the Rams if they get to go it alone. And yes StanK can easily do this.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Does the owner of the LA Rams (Stan Kroenke) have to have either Chargers and or Raiders to help and financially support the new stadium in Inglewood?

My understanding is no. He does not have to have either of them. He has a LOT of money.

If the Raiders and Chargers Are out of the picture does Stan Kroenke have to pay the whole bill?

My understanding here is yes. He does have to pay the entire bill himself.
He also retains all of the profits....and he has a LOT LOT of money. :sneaky:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Stan was prepared to build the new stadium just for the Rams... that was the plan from the beginning. Then, as the relocation process was nearing conclusion,,, Stan decided to offer the opportunity for another team to share his new stadium so it would be a better appealing option for the relocation vote and process. He doesn't NEED another team to share the stadium.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I don't think Kroenkes original plan was to ever have a second team in there , it wasn't until the NFL tried to come up with a compromise did a second team come into the picture

But I bet Kroenke still wants LA all to himself

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The shared plan was extortion from Spanos to try and get leverage to keep the market for himself.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He has business partners for the development and doesn't need any others help.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kroenke's estimated worth is over $7 billion. He can easily borrow whatever is needed for this project, especially since it's an excellent investment.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Kroenke's estimated worth is over $7 billion. He can easily borrow whatever is needed for this project, especially since it's an excellent investment.
He can always borrow from his wife , she has like 5 billion

rdw

Pro Bowler
My guess is that's the exact scenario the NFL wants. Gets a team back in L.A. and because the Inglewood stadium easily houses two teams, keeps the L.A. market as leverage for owners who want a new stadium for their team.

Name
Ramfan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My guess is that's the exact scenario the NFL wants. Gets a team back in L.A. and because the Inglewood stadium easily houses two teams, keeps the L.A. market as leverage for owners who want a new stadium for their team.
Thanks for all your feedback, sense the Rams left LA I have not paid that much attention of the goings on in the NFL.
So I hope this owner and the NFL make this permanent it's not cool moving teams especially the LA Rams 49 years here, and the Chargers and Raiders can stay where they are at.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My understanding is no. He does not have to have either of them. He has a LOT of money.

My understanding here is yes. He does have to pay the entire bill himself.
He also retains all of the profits....and he has a LOT LOT of money. :sneaky:
I believe Kroenke has 7.7 Billion! I just don't know if it includes his wife's shares in WalMart!!
I'd say he can foot-the-bill himself!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Stan was prepared to build the new stadium just for the Rams... that was the plan from the beginning. Then, as the relocation process was nearing conclusion,,, Stan decided to offer the opportunity for another team to share his new stadium so it would be a better appealing option for the relocation vote and process. He doesn't NEED another team to share the stadium.

I thought the original renderings/info was that a second set of offices and a second "home" locker room were part of it..........so much has happened and changed though so who knows.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It should only be the Los Angeles Rams...First team in L.A. should have all to themselves.
265cbf01e0d7de68411f7542fcface8e.jpg