What If Raiders And Chargers Don't Move To LA The New Stadium?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I believe Kroenke has 7.7 Billion! I just don't know if it includes his wife's shares in WalMart!!
I'd say he can foot-the-bill himself!!

I'm pretty sure it does NOT include hers.
And I believe she has more money than him. (y)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Thanks for all your feedback, sense the Rams left LA I have not paid that much attention of the goings on in the NFL.
So I hope this owner and the NFL make this permanent it's not cool moving teams especially the LA Rams 49 years here, and the Chargers and Raiders can stay where they are at.
That's one good thing about the owner of the team actually owning his own stadium , you won't have to worry about a owner threatening to move if the city won't update their stadium

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm pretty sure it does NOT include hers.
And I believe she has more money than him. (y)

My understanding is that her share of the Walmart fortune is "only" $4.9 billion or so - with fluctuations depending on share price, of course.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It should only be the Los Angeles Rams...First team in L.A. should have all to themselves.
265cbf01e0d7de68411f7542fcface8e.jpg

The Los Angeles Dons are the first team in LA.

Look it up ...........

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's one good thing about the owner of the team actually owning his own stadium , you won't have to worry about a owner threatening to move if the city won't update their stadium

You sure about that Iowa?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Pretty sure

I'd put nothing past any NFL owner, or any owner in pro sports. I can see an owner asking for taxpayer dollars to update/upgrade a stadium they own to stay in town. None of these guys have a problem putting their hand out for money.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I surely hope so....Let the Raiders stay in Oakland...Let the Chargers do Chargers stuff....

RamBill

Legend
Colin Cowherd joins Doug Gottlieb to discuss if two football teams can survive in Los Angeles. Cowherd: Nobody in LA cares about the Chargers. Gottlieb says the Raiders would own Downtown LA if the moved to LA, with the Rams owning Orange County. He wonders why nobody is building a stadium in OC.

Listen to LA Discussion