What I think will be the most fun...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Imagine, if you will, that we've gotten out to a big lead. The opposing team is trying to come back.

That front 7 of ours? Imagine them KNOWING the other team has to pass and just teeing off. If the other QB starts just throwing it up there, our secondary is good enough to start taking it.

Imagine Stacy, Mason and that offensive line of ours grinding it out, run after run, after run while the opposing team watches that clock tick down relentlessly.

Imagine 4th and long's becoming huge decisions for that other team of whether to punt it to Tavon or sacrifice some field position and just send it out of bounds.

Imagine that feeling of hopelessness if you're the other team. Taste it. It's delicious.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Boffo, this my favorite post from you. Lol

It's a beautiful image.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Imagine the deafening silence from the Whiners fans, as Kaeperdouche takes another sack on 3rd and long...

SierraRam

Recreational User
Imagine, if you will,

upload_2014-6-6_15-23-58.jpeg
Didn't ROD Serling start every show like this?

Soon, we won't have to enter the Twiilight Zone to see the Rams D pummeling helpless, overwhelmed opponents.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I imagine we will see that on Sept 7th. Slowing down A.P. all game long and putting Minn. in a lot of 3rd and longs. 3rd and 8, dome rocking with noise. G Williams licking his chops here we come!!!!!

tonyl711

Starter
if the Offense can score early, I think a lot of teams will be abandoning the run game by halftime, if this Dline can just pin their ears back and rush the QB, they will set records IMO.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Shutting up the 12th Man would be nice too.......plus you know that would get some media coverage.

My ultimate fantasy for the season is a win in Seattle to make the playoffs AND knock them out.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Can you hand me a tissue please?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Shutting up the 12th Man would be nice too.......plus you know that would get some media coverage.
Especially when we are there cupping our ears asking where they went.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My ultimate fantasy for the season is a win in Seattle to make the playoffs AND knock them out.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Can you hand me a tissue please?
Sorry - using mine.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Imagine, if you will, that we've gotten out to a big lead. The opposing team is trying to come back.

That front 7 of ours? Imagine them KNOWING the other team has to pass and just teeing off. If the other QB starts just throwing it up there, our secondary is good enough to start taking it.

Imagine Stacy, Mason and that offensive line of ours grinding it out, run after run, after run while the opposing team watches that clock tick down relentlessly.

Imagine 4th and long's becoming huge decisions for that other team of whether to punt it to Tavon or sacrifice some field position and just send it out of bounds.

Imagine that feeling of hopelessness if you're the other team. Taste it. It's delicious.
I was disppointed how well the 49ers protected Kap against us....ya, we had sacks...but Quinn was kept under control, too many times he got the throw off cleanly.....and anyway, that has to change.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I was disppointed how well the 49ers protected Kap against us....ya, we had sacks...but Quinn was kept under control, too many times he got the throw off cleanly.....and anyway, that has to change.

They fixed that in the draft... Aaron Donald ;)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We need to play with an early lead. Thats really the key. It's not often that Krap is forced to make plays with his arm, but when he is you can play containment fronts and he will make mistakes throwing the ball downfield.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
While I'm looking forward to this scenario happening and agree our pass rush will be fun to watch like the Thursday night game against the Cards two years ago, I wonder what we've significantly improved to stop elite rushing attacks. Our recent history against the Niners, Vikings, and Cowboys still frustrates me. Greg Williams is creative and all, but stopping the run is purely discipline and physicality. I'm not saying we won't improve, just wondering how.