What Excuse This Week Jim Thomas?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
But they're not good for my ulcers.

To make the playoffs you historically need to average 21 points or above, last I looked. Sure there will be exceptions. Rams have not held scoring down low enough for me to believe they can keep winning at 16 points average.
Throw out the opening day turd and we are averaging 21 since then so things are on the upswing. 21 points will win this Sunday I believe. You think Jim could point that out for us in an article?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I was at the game, 15 rows up right, behind the Rams bench at the 45 yard line. A Snottsdale B*tch was sitting right in front of me, she kept making rude remarks to her husband about me and about the terrible influence I am for my 10 year old son. She kept looking over her shoulder, glaring at me, and smirking when the Cards did something she thought was nice. At about the 11 minute mark in the 4th qrtr, the Cards with the ball, driving down the field, right in front of me, I could hear her say to her husband, "those Rams fans are pretty quiet now," smirking shamelessly. I'm pissed again, and I said to myself, I can't let this crap stand, once it was as quite as could be, I could hear a pin drop and so I shouted at the top of my lungs, knowing that the entire tams and coaching staff could hear me, "GET THE BALL DEFENSE, GET THAT BALL." Then the ball was snapped, the RB shoots through the line, as he was in the process of being tackled, Dominique Easley strips the ball. The Rams recover the fumble right in front of us. Boy did I make that Snottsdale B*tch pay!!! I did it again with 9 seconds left and again with 5 seconds left. She was real pissed by the end of the game. So in truth, the Rams had the momentum the entire game, I could feel it BABY.

Nice job Bruce2980! About that same time, with us about 18 rows further back (never did see you down there, must have been looking in the wrong direction) did you hear the chant of DEFENSE (clap, clap) DEFENSE! and then it happened! Sent chills down my spine.

Great stories guys! Tell me more! More I say!!:mrburnsevil:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
St Lou is having a bad week. Baseball Cards didnt get the Wild card spot and now the Rams are winning.
How can you say that being from Jersey?

As a Rams fan in St. Louis I am giddy at the win. I think they had this in them all along.

Now I understand that they're not perfect, but I freaking love this 3-1 start. The adversity they've overcome, in a way I think the up and down nature of the games and the never give up attitude reflects that and I'm proud of this team that I've followed for so long.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The lower level pretty much emptied out with 2 min to go. The Cards still had 3 timeouts when the Rams went 3 n out and they got the ball back. Granted it was Stanton at QB but still...It was hilarious.

I was in the nosebleeds up top. Not much voice left after yelling at the refs from 300 feet away :confused:
It was pretty cool though because as the 2nd half progressed my section slowly cleared out of Cards fans and when it was over there was only a scattered, ragtag group of Rams fans left. Myself, a small quiet family next to me and a group of younger rowdy's behind me. Lots of fist pumping w/strangers at the end.
:cheers:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
We're almost there. Let's hope Fisher adjusts with TA and TG faster than he normally does because Buffalo is not going to be easy.
If we can beat Buffalo you can officially color me impressed. In fact I will, as a fan, be daydreaming about the playoffs.

I will dance

Bruce2980

Starter
If we can beat Buffalo you can officially color me impressed. In fact I will, as a fan, be daydreaming about the playoffs.

I will dance
Start stretching, I don't want you to pull a muscle while cutting the rug my man:D

Last edited:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
The lower level pretty much emptied out with 2 min to go. The Cards still had 3 timeouts when the Rams went 3 n out and they got the ball back. Granted it was Stanton at QB but still...It was hilarious.

I was in the nosebleeds up top. Not much voice left after yelling at the refs from 300 feet away :confused:
It was pretty cool though because as the 2nd half progressed my section slowly cleared out of Cards fans and when it was over there was only a scattered, ragtag group of Rams fans left. Myself, a small quiet family next to me and a group of younger rowdy's behind me. Lots of fist pumping w/strangers at the end.
:cheers:
DUDE! Wasn't that something! All those fans leaving and they still had 3 timeouts! I was just standing there waving goodbye and saying "buh bye, buh bye". What a bunch of fair weather fans!

Between the Seattle game and this one I have to go to the dentist. I think I loosened a crown from yelling so much. I kid you not! It hurt to yell!

I don't know what it was about this game and the Rams fans but they ALL were much friendlier with the fist bumps and accolades. Maybe it was my throwback official 1994 Rams hat but man, it was really cool to slap some skin with fellow Rams fans. This was before the win too!

Great meeting up with you and your girl Mojo. We enjoyed it.