What do you want to see in Today's Final Pre-Season Game!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Goff with the 1's. In fact, rest Keenum.

Mike Thomas catching the ball. As often as he's open, if he could catch, he'd be a starter.

Duke Williams getting more playing time.

Touchdowns.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Wtf are you talking about?

That Colin Kaepernick bullshit. There's no need to threadjack a good topic with more of that nonsense. Enough threads have been ruined and locked because of that. It was completely irrelevant and offered nothing substantial to the conversation.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Goff 4 quarters...
Mike Thomas catching everything...
Troy Hill healthy and starting.....
SPRUCE....playing...
Joyner on the bench...suck on that, crybaby....
One of the backup linebackers look like he wants to make the team....
Williams...the lineman...like Joyner...
Passes downfield...
Health for all...but I see Zimmer trying to blitz our rookie...hope he's ready to shred their ass....
I would like to see Austin Hill catch a few too!

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
I'm sorry NateDawg, I was unaware that I had to get your approval on my thoughts. I just re-read the terms of use for this forum and sure enough, someone left out that part. Please contact the administrator and have it added. Then in the future new members will know that they need your approval on their posts.

I did however read these rules.

• You agree that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, contain nudity, or otherwise violates any laws. Cursing is discouraged including posts in which the offending words are censored or characters used to replace letters.
  • Agree to disagree. Everyone's opinion counts, is valued, and should be respected. If you can't respect someone's point of view -- ignore it! Personally attacking another poster by name-calling will not be tolerated.
So maybe not swearing and ignoring my post if you didn't like it would be the way to go.

Thank you for your time.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Id just like to see the game...doesnt seem to be on tv

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
I'm sorry NateDawg, I was unaware that I had to get your approval on my thoughts. I just re-read the terms of use for this forum and sure enough, someone left out that part. Please contact the administrator and have it added. Then in the future new members will know that they need your approval on their posts.

I did however read these rules.

• You agree that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, contain nudity, or otherwise violates any laws. Cursing is discouraged including posts in which the offending words are censored or characters used to replace letters.
  • Agree to disagree. Everyone's opinion counts, is valued, and should be respected. If you can't respect someone's point of view -- ignore it! Personally attacking another poster by name-calling will not be tolerated.
So maybe not swearing and ignoring my post if you didn't like it would be the way to go.

Thank you for your time.

might want to look at #8

8. Comments dealing with or about religion, politics and racism are not allowed. This includes remarks on issues and people related to these topics as well. This rule also extends to avatars and signatures.

There is no need to get rude with him for answering your question. As he said that part of your post wasn't even relevant to the OP which is specifically the RAMS game.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
might want to look at #8

8. Comments dealing with or about religion, politics and racism are not allowed. This includes remarks on issues and people related to these topics as well. This rule also extends to avatars and signatures.

There is no need to get rude with him for answering your question. As he said that part of your post wasn't even relevant to the OP which is specifically the RAMS game.

And YOU might want to reread my post. I never mentioned religion, politics or race.... Did I?

And he didn't "answer my question", I also knew that part of my post was not relevant thus my words "on a side note".

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
And YOU might want to reread my post. I never mentioned religion, politics or race.... Did I?
This includes remarks on issues and people related to these topics as well.

Come on man. Kraperdick is definitely related to racism and politics, especially in the context in which you mentioned him.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
This includes remarks on issues and people related to these topics as well.

Come on man. Kraperdick is definitely related to racism and politics, especially in the context in which you mentioned him.

Kaperdick... That's mature.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
The replay is on late Sat nite, by then I'll know the score but I'll record it and still fun to watch.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The replay is on late Sat nite, by then I'll know the score but I'll record it and still fun to watch.
" Anytime you get an opportunity to watch the Rams play, is the right time!"(y):D
GO RAMS!!

addon.jpg

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Thanks guys...I was sure the game was on Saturday.

Its been a rough week.
14021659_1451064338241370_843017157100402952_n.jpg