What do you want to see in Today's Final Pre-Season Game!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll start!!
* Lots of Pressure from the "D"!
* A above Average amount of Passes To the WR's!
( If we're going to make realistic Cuts Let's see these players catch some Balls!!)
* With Hill in their for the Vikings ... Blitz! Blitz! Blitz!
* No pressure allowed by our O-Line!!
* About 15 Plays By Keenum, then Lots of Goff and Mannion!
Now Your Turn!!!!(y):D

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I want to see Goff with the ones. I'm tired of watching him get blasted because the backup tackles can't do their job. I want Goff to have time in the pocket to go through his progressions. I want to see Williams, Higbee, and Hemingway get some serious playing time. I want Gurley and Donald to stay on the bench. And finally, I want to see Seau step up and redeem himself from that horrible game last week.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I want to see Goff start and play the 1st hal...Wideouts by chances to make a solid positive impression or seal their fate to go down the road...

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just want to see Goff. Want to see Goff play on both offense and defense.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The 2 reserve OL'er (OLT & Center) 53 roster spots must be resolved. Ol'ers involved in OLT are Battle, Murphy & Williams & OC are Kush, Rhaney & Arkin. Will Boudreau give multiple back up relief ORT/OLG/ORG Andrew Donnal some OLT post work?? Will we see Isaiah Battle in the lineup?

The 4th RB spot resolved (Green/Magee/Reynolds).

Find the 6th WR amongst the Ram WR debris after Britt/Austin/Marquez/Cooper/Spruce. Hopefully it will be hybrid TE/WR rookie Hemingway & not another redux on Brian Quick!

Make a final decision to get another quick twitch DE pass rusher besides just Rob Quinn. Sims, Hayes & Westbrooks do not meet that requirement. Rams are set @ DT with Brockers/Donald/Easley/Thomas.

See if Fisher has a 5th LB'er to fill the 2 starting LB'er posts on the roster after Qgletree/Barron/Ayers/Hager who is NFL caliber worthy...maybe OLB'er Cory Littleton.

Not previously mentioned as of late is the big bundle of safeties still on the roster??? Mike Jordan/ Rohan Gaines/ Jabreil Washington/ Jordan Kovacs fighting Christian Bryant for that 4th safety post. I think we will be in for a very big surprise here in our secondary;).

Last edited:

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
Since no #1's will play I'd like to see some of the underdogs shine, like Seau, Spruce and Malcom Brown.
And NO INJURIES.
Not so sure Goff will play behind a 3rd string O-line and not get hurt. Let Mannion play the whole game.
And on a side note, I hope Colin the baby Kaepernick and his pig socks fall off the face of the earth. Talk about destroying your career.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Goff 4 quarters...
Mike Thomas catching everything...
Troy Hill healthy and starting.....
SPRUCE....playing...
Joyner on the bench...suck on that, crybaby....
One of the backup linebackers look like he wants to make the team....
Williams...the lineman...like Joyner...
Passes downfield...
Health for all...but I see Zimmer trying to blitz our rookie...hope he's ready to shred their ass....

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Since no #1's will play I'd like to see some of the underdogs shine, like Seau, Spruce and Malcom Brown.
And NO INJURIES.
Not so sure Goff will play behind a 3rd string O-line and not get hurt. Let Mannion play the whole game.
And on a side note, I hope Colin the baby Kaepernick and his pig socks fall off the face of the earth. Talk about destroying your career.

Are we really going to ruin another thread with this bullshit again?

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I totally forgot about Moritz Boehringer. He'll probs be the only vikings I'm rooting for tonight.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Oh shiz I forgot the game was tonight. Quarterback development because when it comes down to it we need these guys to be ready come sept. 12. They have to shine. This is the real deal.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
And NO INJURIES.

I'm also hoping for little to no # 1's playing today, just too risky in a game that means nothing to anyone other than those 2's and 3's still hoping for a roster spot. I'd play Goff in the 1'st quarter, ... and that's it. While we probably will see Malcolm Brown, i'd rather not, his position is secure imo. Play Green, Chase Reynolds & Magee instead. Only want to see those WR's seeking the 4'th, 5'th and possibly 6'th spot on the depth chart, guys like Spruce, Thomas, Marquez, Quick, McRoberts, Duke Williams & Austin Hill ... only want to see Hemingway and Justice Cunningham at TE. Keep GRob and Saffold out of this game, just Havenstein in the 1'st quarter, Battle, Donnal, Darrell Williams & Pace Murphy at OT. Rhaney, Donnal, Garrett Reynolds, & Arkin play OG and Kush at C.

I think you get the idea, so only Longacre, Seau, Westbooks, Cam Thomas, Easley, Sims, & Fox on the DL, Littleton, Chubbs, Lynch, Grigsby & Forrest for our LB'ers today. Sensabough, Joyner, Roberson, Troy Hill & Jordan at CB, and Washington, Kovacs & Rohan Gaines at Safety.

Mannion gets the 2'nd thru 4'th quarters. I don't care if we lose 50 to 0, we need to get these guys the work that allows for the best evaluation possible in such a limited remaining time frame. jmo.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Goff to start with the #1s for 1 series, then start subbing guys. Keep Goff in for a half. O to convert 3rd downs, catch passes. Defense to get stops and get the ball back to the O so Goff can get plenty of reps. If the O clicks maybe give Goff the halftime experience and open the 3rd Qtr and see how it goes. And most importantly no injuries.

A55VA6

Legend
I want to see Goff make good, quick decisions and make some nice throws. Also want to see WR's catch a contested pass for once.

And I'm hoping to see a young guy step up and show why he should be on the team. Whether it's offense, defense, or special teams. Just step up and make some plays.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
See the offensive and defensive backups play like they want to be starters. When Goff is in he is not to be touched one bit. "Second unit O-Line show some freaking pride and protect your franchise QB." Maybe throw a few deep balls tonight too. Fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals. And NO Injuries. Not too much to ask.