What Do You Make of Snead's Remarks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I guess the Rams could just run the wishbone if you're against having a QB.

Just find out which RB can throw the best, stick him in there behind center, and they're good to go.

Yes, cut them all and let's do it that way. I'm so done with QB's. At least we can't say they lost us the game that way. Lol

"Why did Mason throw that ball over the middle?" haha

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Just find out which RB can throw the best, stick him in there behind center, and they're good to go.

How did you get that from what mr.stlouis wrote? Just curious.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Do you think Sam's health issues are by choice? There is nothing he can do about it. Clearly Les is saying Sam is gone.
Well, for one thing the Rams could protect him better than he's been protected for much of his career so I don't agree nothing can be done. Maybe Bradford is gone after this year but I don't get that impression and that wasn't what I took from Snead's comments so I also wouldn't say that it was "clear".

Bradford has a lot to prove in terms of staying healthy and I think there's a very good chance the Rams are going to give him another opportunity to do so. While it's been frustrating to deal with him being on the sidelines for almost two years, I don't think Snisher are going to rush this decision or draw any lines in the sand.

Bradford will win a competition for the starting job but the Rams will no longer be able to go all-in with him either. But I doubt they'll just give up on him. That isn't the culture that they're trying to develop and much like Fisher will get a lot of time and leeway to build a solid, consistent team, I think they will be very slow to just cut ties with Bradford when admittedly thus far unreliable, too talented to not give it the length of his rookie deal.

Stafford missed a lot of time early in his career as well and it's been one proverbial snake bite after another for Bradford but as anxious as I am to have a Manning like run of stability at the position, I'm still willing to give Bradford a chance to prove himself.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Tebow has a decent arm for an RB.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I wouldn't be against a team giving Tebow a chance but I lost a lot of respect for him when he chose to not play football. Maybe it's not fair but he's gotta prove he can do it and should be in the CFL or AFL like Moon, Garcia, Flutie, etc.

I'm pretty skeptical of him being able to consistently start in the NFL at QB but he did have some success in Denver so I don't think it's impossible that his skills couldn't be cultivated. But for him to draw a line in the sand and refuse to do what it takes to get on the field, whether it's at another position or in another league makes me really question him.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
"At the end of the day, here's what we need to have here in St. Louis is a starting quarterback who's consistently in the game and consistently playing well, and whether that's keeping people healthy or getting someone who's going to stay healthy and make plays...

That's what we've been looking for, because when you go through the injuries that we have the last two years, the boat starts shaking a little bit and you gotta get it stable."

What do I make of it? Bye bye Sam.

I agree but to be honest I have been thinking this the second he grabbed his knee. I have been a big Bradford supporter but its time to move on. It may be best for both Bradford and the Rams

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
the only thing clear about the QB picture is , it's not clear which way to go!!

SierraRam

Recreational User
What Do You Make of Snead's Remarks?
a hat, a brooch, a pterodactyl
upload_2014-10-17_20-32-40.jpeg

RamsesIII

UDFA
I definitely think it would be better for Sam to move on, not sure it is for the Rams, though.

reggae

"At the end of the day, here's what we need to have here in St. Louis is a starting quarterback who's consistently in the game and consistently playing well, and whether that's keeping people healthy or getting someone who's going to stay healthy and make plays...

That's what we've been looking for, because when you go through the injuries that we have the last two years, the boat starts shaking a little bit and you gotta get it stable."

What it means is: If they stay in St. Louis. Sam will be cut. Hometown fans won't deal with it. Either way we are drafting a QB because Davis is at best a 3rd team QB. Shrimp QB's with noodle arms that can't make a hot read don't last in this league.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It's sounds like he's laying the ground work for a pay cut in the Bradford camp.
Why would there even need to be ground work? I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that if there's even a chance of Sam being a Ram next year (which I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the case), it would have to be with a MASSIVE pay cut.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Why would there even need to be ground work? I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that if there's even a chance of Sam being a Ram next year (which I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the case), it would have to be with a MASSIVE pay cut.
It's the first time I've heard the organization say anything regarding Sam other than that he is our QB.
I'm with you though. No way he stays for without a pay cut.
I think it's clear for most of us.

That being said. I still want Sam back.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Maybe, but not necessarily........yet.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
shit... I don't see anything promising enough coming out of the 2015 draft. so what is everyone saying? we could have some geno smith type at QB next year? fuck that.

Penguin.

Rookie
I wish we can take Davis' toughness and healthiness, and then take Sam's size and art strength and smarts. ;-;