What Do You Make of Snead's Remarks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
"At the end of the day, here's what we need to have here in St. Louis is a starting quarterback who's consistently in the game and consistently playing well, and whether that's keeping people healthy or getting someone who's going to stay healthy and make plays...

That's what we've been looking for, because when you go through the injuries that we have the last two years, the boat starts shaking a little bit and you gotta get it stable."

What do I make of it? Bye bye Sam.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's sounds like he's laying the ground work for a pay cut in the Bradford camp.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
"At the end of the day, here's what we need to have here in St. Louis is a starting quarterback who's consistently in the game and consistently playing well, and whether that's keeping people healthy or getting someone who's going to stay healthy and make plays...

That's what we've been looking for, because when you go through the injuries that we have the last two years, the boat starts shaking a little bit and you gotta get it stable."

Maybe. But Snead talks in tongues. He's like a translator for mimes.

moklerman

Warner-phile

I think it's pretty non-committal, political speak. Sounds like he's leaving the door open for Sam, but he's putting him on notice that he needs to stay healthy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It means they are committing themselves to no one in 2015 at this point....which is the right way to approach it IMO.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's saying what we're all thinking...the Rams need stability at the QB position and Bradford can't provide it while on the sidelines. If Davis isn't the guy, we have to find someone. Doesn't mean we'll cut Bradford but, at minimum, he'll have some competition.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Since the day Fisher/Snead got here the line was consistently "Sam is our QB." That was the line until Sam suffered his 2nd straight ACL, then they didn't want to talk about it for a week or so. Then the line was "Shaun is our guy." That quickly changed to "We're going to run with Davis."

Now when asked about the big picture(like he was here) the line is...[there is no line]. Not hard to interpret.

AZRamsFan93

I think it's pretty non-committal, political speak. Sounds like he's leaving the door open for Sam, but he's putting him on notice that he needs to stay healthy.
Do you think Sam's health issues are by choice? There is nothing he can do about it. Clearly Les is saying Sam is gone.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Sounds like the Rams QB in 2015 is a huge ?????? at this point. Dam, that makes me feel like crap.

BUT, Sam is a great guy to mentor a rookie.

I don't even want another QB. It takes me back 5 years and I don't want to be back in that mindset... :(

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
OK, first impulse is Sam is gone. I don't expect him back without a new health laden contract.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Sounds like the Rams QB in 2015 is a huge ?????? at this point. Dam, that makes me feel like crap.

BUT, Sam is a great guy to mentor a rookie.

I don't even want another QB. It takes me back 5 years and I don't want to be back in that mindset... :(

I guess the Rams could just run the wishbone if you're against having a QB.

Just find out which RB can throw the best, stick him in there behind center, and they're good to go.