What did you observe (week 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The OL is beyond horrible.
I think the RT and RG are the best OL players.
The C position is in crisis mode.
The WR's especially Bailey, and the RB's especially Pead and doing very well and Pead should be starting.
The Rams did not need to draft Gurley.
Foles is not very good. I am starting to think Keenum and Marrion are just as good.
If I see another sideline pass to Tavon at the line of scrimmage with 1 or less blockers I am going to scream.
I can't tell whether Shottenheimer is still calling the plays or not.
The defense is not looking good.
L Joyner looks good.
Mariota is the real deal, he is going to be a great QB. Tenn 2nd pick in the draft is pretty good too.
Bailey needs to start, Bailey needs to start, Bailey needs to start, Bailey needs to start. Been saying it since preseason of his rookie year. He just consistently makes plays.
The pass that Barron almost caught was thrown hard, on is finder tips, and he jumped and was completely stretched out. That was pretty much impossible to catch IMHO. He is playing well.
The Rams don't know how to tackle, only how to hit people.
Why Austin Davis is even playing right now is beyond me, of course if it keeps the other three QB's from getting hurt then let him play the next 2 preseason games.
The Rams will be lucky to win 3-5 games this year.

jjab360

Legend
I don't even know where to start with this one, so I'm just not going to.

Just gonna let it go and let it ride, overreactors gonna overreact.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Among other things. I did notice Trinca- Pasat plow thru the Titans O-Line Blowing someone-up, But I didn't catch who! made me smile!!:D

RamzFanz

Damnit
The OL is beyond horrible.

Tho OL has a hole at LG when saffold is out. I think we're doing pretty good at the other spots.

The C position is in crisis mode.

Barnes will be just fine at center. He didn't get beat once while on the ones (I didn't watch center otherwise). We see Jones this week I think. Too early to judge.

Foles is not very good. I am starting to think Keenum and Marrion are just as good.

3rd in NFL history for QBR in a season. Only rodgers and Manning have a better single season QBR. Best single season TD to INT ratio in NFL history. In November of 2013, he had 152.8 QBR, for the ENTIRE month (perfect is 158.3). Tied for most passing TDs in a single game in NFL history. Pro Bowler and Pro Bowl Offensive MVP award. Twice NFC offensive player of the week and an NFC player of the month. Threw a perfect game of 158.3 with seven TDs, first in NFL history. Career QBR of 94.2 Career completion ratio of 61.6%.

He has a 14-4 record the last two seasons.

He sounds pretty good to me. We'll see how he works out in this system, but I like his chances if the OL holds.

The Rams did not need to draft Gurley.

Nope, they didn't. But come game 4-5, I think we'll all be glad they did.

The Rams will be lucky to win 3-5 games this year.

I'll take that bet.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I LOVE reading this stuff...Assuming(and I do) that most guys here have a pretty good idea about what they're posting, I just have to read until I come up with enough that agrees with what I think to validate my opinion to myself...My point is simply that so much of this is subjective that I'm not how sure any of us can be about who/what is bad/good...I'm kind of down in the dumps myself, but that doesn't mean the guys who say it will change when the real deal hits, are wrong...Guess I'll just have to remain a bit' dump-ridden and hope in 3 weeks it has/will change...Having said all that nothingness: Neither rain nor snow, nor dark of night will keep me from my appointed rounds as a RAM FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a letter carrier for 26 years, there is no motto...Not that one or any one...