What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm guessing responses geared towards spirituality come up India.

That's what I answered on many of the questions. But why India? Maybe it's the gurus or something that triggered that. I've been in Germany, Austria, Italy, Canada, Mexico but I'd like to visit New Zealand, Australia, Israel and Iceland.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
That's what I answered on many of the questions. But why India? Maybe it's the gurus or something that triggered that. I've been in Germany, Austria, Italy, Canada, Mexico but I'd like to visit New Zealand, Australia, Israel and Iceland.
Well they are a very spiritual people. Of course there is Ghandi. In my line of work I've come to know a lot of Indians and learn a lot about their culture. They are very open to various regious ideals. Now granted there is friction between islam and hinduism, particularly in the northern Kashmir area. But hey, Muslims seem to not be able to play in the sandbox with anyone. As a country though they are open to and actually celebrate pretty much all religious holidays. Hinduism itself is actually an umbrella for many various beliefs. It's like 5000 years old so it must have something going for it. I believe that the three wise men that came to Jesus were from India.

How does George Harrison and Ravi Shankar strike you?

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe that the three wise men that came to Jesus were from India.

It just says that they came from the East. Many believe it was Persia which is now Iran.

How does George Harrison and Ravi Shankar strike you?

Love George Harrison's music. Sitar music doesn't hold my attention very long. It reminds me of patchouli oil and smoking my bong back in the day. :)

CodeMonkey

I'm not sure what the world map looked like but Persia does sound right. Anyway, they came from that direction. They certainly weren't Muslims because that was yet to be a religion. They're represented as outsiders (not judiasm) so it's not a stretch to think they were Hindu. I'm curious if there is an "other side of that story" in Hindu text now that we're talking about it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Looks like we're having a ROD party in France. See you there! Looks like we'll have a good turn out.

CodeMonkey

Looks like we're having a ROD party in France. See you there! Looks like we'll have a good turn out.
That has to be the wine, countryside, and the 5 star restaurant responses.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I say we put all the New Zealand Rod members in charge and permanently ban all things French.:p

CodeMonkey

I picked whiskey and city walks. Although I did pick the restaurants.
Funny. You would think whiskey would land you in Scottland or Ireland. You know what? I wonder if this damn thing is just a random number generator. It's only 7 stupid questions after all and seemingly about 5 responses.

Funny story sidenote. When you leave programmers alone with nothing to do. Between us programmers, we were sitting idle waiting for testers and decided to have a contest to put an annoying feature into the software. One of the best ones was a random nick-name generator. We had a great time coming up with the database of nicknames like "lefty", "shifty", "mack", and many, many, more including obviously some rather, lets say, unsavory. On the customers receipt it would randomly select a nick from the database and put it in the middle name portion of the recept in quotes. So it would read like Bill "One Eye" Johnson, or whatever. We had the greatest time punching in our own names and the names of all of the managers and stuff and just letting serendiptiy take its course. Ha Ha.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I got New Zealand. Must be a fun place!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Without taking the test: England. I have a dry, dark sense of humor. Also, I'm a drum&bass head.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm going to Rio de Janeiro! Brazil, I kinda like the butts down thar!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
New Zealand , big surprise eh My farm is named Middle Earth