What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Apparently that makes me "a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets"
Ermm... Right...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I got France. I chose a cold beer, but i think my answers to the artistic stuff took me there.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Brazil.......
But I think Prime time is right. Not enough choices to put you in the absolute correct one....... but I will say.....the scenery is spectacular.....

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I got France as well
, :confused:

fearsomefour

Legend
Iceland....
Said I enjoy the cold....meanwhile anytime we get a consistent cold spell I whine about missing the coast and boring, 65 degree San Diego winters.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I got New Zealand the first time but there were a couple questions I could have gone with two answers pretty easily. The second time I took it, I got Brazil. I'm good with either one. WTH - why not both?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
New Zealand? Actually that does sound about right now that I think about it....Kind of a "one off" end of the world place.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
latest