What Common Food Do You Hate?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Sweet potatoes. Yams whatever.
Also cantaloupe. Cant stand the smell.

Flavored water, vitamin water, flavored or sweetened tea.
Only straight water and unsweetened tea for me.

Oh and warm floppy or mushy pineapple of course. Like say...on a fucking pizza. I eat cold fresh pineapple regularly.
Don't you work or used to work in produce Mojo? Must be difficult always being around food and aromas you don't care for.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sweet potatoes. Yams whatever.
Also cantaloupe. Cant stand the smell.

Flavored water, vitamin water, flavored or sweetened tea.
Only straight water and unsweetened tea for me.

Oh and warm floppy or mushy pineapple of course. Like say...on a fucking pizza. I eat cold fresh pineapple regularly.
Mmmm
VpXvaTd.jpg

Tano

Legend
I hate Pastrami and I do not like Sauerkraut.

As a result, I really hated Rueben sandwiches which my dad loved.

So I suffered quite a bit as a kid.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a love hate relationship with onions.

I cook with them almost everyday.

I love grilled onions on a burger. I cant stand Raw onions on a burger. When they are raw, the only flavor I get is the onion. For my palate, it even dominates the flavor of the meat.

I love raw onions on street tacos. Onions, Cilantro and chili and I'm a happy man.
However. You put raw onions in my burritos and I'm pissed as hell. That's because I like beans in my burritos, but don't like onions with my beans.

Raw onions in Salsa and chiles is a must for me.

I will not touch a raw onion. BUT, I LOVE grilled onions. Not red tho. I wont touch them at all.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I agree with FaulkSF - these are terrible
I'm fine with pineapple pizza, not my first choice, but it's bell peppers I can't stand @Tano.

Sorry to hear you don't like pastrami and kraut. I wish I had a reuben sandwich right meow. The salty meat paired with a sour pickled vegetable on top of a slightly bitter bread with a sweet and tangy dressing would really hit the spot!

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I feel I can tolerate eating most any foods that I’m not fond of.

But I can honestly say there is one food (I know of) that I will not eat whatsoever.

Olives. What the hell man. They taste like what I imagine licking a sweaty armpit would taste like. I don’t get it.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I feel I can tolerate eating most any foods that I’m not fond of.

But I can honestly say there is one food (I know of) that I will not eat whatsoever.

Olives. What the hell man. They taste like what I imagine licking a sweaty armpit would taste like. I don’t get it.

And I thought Italians & Greeks got along ...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Growing up in Hawaii caused me to learn to try everything. Our neighbors on one side were Philippino. There were like 3 generations of their family living together in the same house. The granddads would take their big nets out to the ocean every single day. Everything they caught in their nets... and I mean everything including seaweed was brought home and prepared for dinner. I was fascinated as a kid just watching what they'd bring home... there were some very strange creatures too. They were always happy to bring me a plate so I could try it for myself. Some of the weirdest and most disgusting looking creatures are some of the best tasting. I don't know how they knew how to literally prepare everything they caught... but they definitely did.

As a result of those days... I know my palate is not the norm. I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like to eat. Some things I like better than others, but I don't dislike anything that I can think of.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Liver prolly woulda been a delicacy in my home.

It would have been a delicacy to my dog if I was allowed to have one at the time. I had to learn how to fake chew while slipping bits at a time into a napkin and then stealthily flushing it down a toilet once excused from the table. I'm telling ya, it bordered on child abuse ...

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Lima beans. Thought of them makes me gag. With green peas a close second.

I do not like rye bread because I cannot stand carroway seeds.
Spent three years in Germany and tried to like sauerkraut. Failed.
And I do not care for pastrami - least favorite meat (including liver lol).

LOVE Rueben sandwiches - go figure.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Growing up in Hawaii caused me to learn to try everything. Our neighbors on one side were Philippino. There were like 3 generations of their family living together in the same house. The granddads would take their big nets out to the ocean every single day. Everything they caught in their nets... and I mean everything including seaweed was brought home and prepared for dinner. I was fascinated as a kid just watching what they'd bring home... there were some very strange creatures too. They were always happy to bring me a plate so I could try it for myself. Some of the weirdest and most disgusting looking creatures are some of the best tasting. I don't know how they knew how to literally prepare everything they caught... but they definitely did.

As a result of those days... I know my palate is not the norm. I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like to eat. Some things I like better than others, but I don't dislike anything that I can think of.
I think you hate alive fresh shark when you just have a spear....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lima beans. Thought of them makes me gag. With green peas a close second.

I do not like rye bread because I cannot stand carroway seeds.
Spent three years in Germany and tried to like sauerkraut. Failed.
And I do not care for pastrami - least favorite meat (including liver lol).

LOVE Rueben sandwiches - go figure.
I do hate rye bread for the same reason (carroway seeds). Do you love warm German potato salad?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You guys not liking offal is kinda the opposite of what would happen if we were like most animals. Offal is basically the internal organs of animals used as food... like liver.

In the wild... livers and hearts are the most sought after parts of an animal because of their nutritional value. As an example... killer whales will kill great white sharks and only eat their livers and hearts. With pack predatory animals... the hearts and livers are normally consumed first by the pack leader(s) because of their nutritional value.

I make my dog's food every 20 days or so. I put chicken hearts and chicken livers in along with chicken breast meat. Guess what he always eats 1st??? The livers and hearts.

I realize the offal is normally the most inexpensive meat... but in nature it is valued way above everything else.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys not liking offal is kinda the opposite of what would happen if we were like most animals. Offal is basically the internal organs of animals used as food... like liver.

In the wild... livers and hearts are the most sought after parts of an animal because of their nutritional value. As an example... killer whales will kill great white sharks and only eat their livers and hearts. With pack predatory animals... the hearts and livers are normally consumed first by the pack leader(s) because of their nutritional value.

I make my dog's food every 20 days or so. I put chicken hearts and chicken livers in along with chicken breast meat. Guess what he always eats 1st??? The livers and hearts.

I realize the offal is normally the most inexpensive meat... but in nature it is valued way above everything else.
Who needs meat?
y0tFVhu.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think you hate alive fresh shark when you just have a spear....

Now you're on to something. I do dislike the Tax Men taking my fish that I've speared.

But Mako shark is damn good eating. Most other sharks however are not really good to eat. Lots of sharks have a defense mechanism against being eaten... they actually pass urine through their skin and some muscle causing them to taste bad on purpose. Nobody wants to eat that.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

And i'm thankful for evolution ... now if we couldn't just speed it up a bit. ;)