What a joke

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Not sure if this has been posted on here but the results from the first round of the nfl.com bracketology for voting the greatest QB of all-time are in. Clearly fan voting is a joke. Here are some examples of what I'm talking about:

Russell Wilson over Peyton Manning
Rich Gannon over Brett Favre
Donovan McNabb over Kurt Warner
Drew Bledsoe over Troy Aikman

http://www.nfl.com/qs/bracketology/round1.jsp

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Why is Russell Wilson even an option? Might as well throw Trent Dilfer in there as well

Alan

Legend
images

Zombie Slayer

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The way this is set up I could see Wilson winning it all honestly now.

fearsomefour

Legend
Well most fans are ignorant.
To move this to another sport (baseball) Maddux had 16 "no" votes (if my memory is right) for first ballot HOF. So many sports writers are fools as well.

Zombie Slayer

Name
Dave
To move this to another sport (baseball) Maddux had 16 "no" votes (if my memory is right) for first ballot HOF. So many sports writers are fools as well.

I did not know that. What a shame that was.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The only explanation for this insanity is either their were a ton of Seattle fans (mostly as of 2013-2014) that voted close to a thousand times or a large majority of football fans are short term memory idiots.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
The only explanation for this insanity is either their were a ton of Seattle fans (mostly as of 2013-2014) that voted close to a thousand times or a large majority of football fans are short term memory idiots.
The latter part of your statement is correct.

jjab360

Legend
This wasn't even ignorance, just blatant trolling. Fans looked for the most ridiculous option on there and voted accordingly.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That's why I rarely even pay attention to these polls. Pro Bowl balloting is about the same.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I for one hope he wins the whole thing now. just to hear them justify Wilson even being on the list on sports center

Zombie Slayer

Name
Dave

I knew it was going to be bad when I looked, but not that bad lol

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Anything to help drive up Wilsons value when contract time comes is good with me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure if this has been posted on here but the results from the first round of the nfl.com bracketology for voting the greatest QB of all-time are in. Clearly fan voting is a joke. Here are some examples of what I'm talking about:

Russell Wilson over Peyton Manning
Rich Gannon over Brett Favre
Donovan McNabb over Kurt Warner
Drew Bledsoe over Troy Aikman

http://www.nfl.com/qs/bracketology/round1.jsp

Sadly, most casual fans are complete idiots.