What a joke

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not sure if this has been posted on here but the results from the first round of the nfl.com bracketology for voting the greatest QB of all-time are in. Clearly fan voting is a joke. Here are some examples of what I'm talking about:

Russell Wilson over Peyton Manning
Rich Gannon over Brett Favre
Donovan McNabb over Kurt Warner
Drew Bledsoe over Troy Aikman

http://www.nfl.com/qs/bracketology/round1.jsp

Anyone notice that right here we see four guys who are HOF players that are being bested by four guys who will have to pay the cover charge to get in the HOF.

That's fans for ya.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
This is outrageous. What's the point in even having a fan vote if people are too stupid to pick the obviously better player. Every single one of those is wrong. Its not even subjective its so obvious.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This wasn't even ignorance, just blatant trolling. Fans looked for the most ridiculous option on there and voted accordingly.

I love it. Fans giving nfl.com a big fuck you. Wouldn't it be funny if they have to say Wussel Wilson is the best qb of all time.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This just in Lawrence Phillips over Marshall Faulk in the RB category.
In the WR Category Sean LaChapelle is edging Isaac Bruce

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I love it. Fans giving nfl.com a big freak you. Wouldn't it be funny if they have to say Wussel Wilson is the best qb of all time.

We already know that isn't true because Jaws, whom I usually like, said that Keapernick is the greatest ever.

Just cast my round 2 vote I've got:
Brady
Wilson
Kelly
Marino
McNabb
Bledsoe
Staubach
and Bradshaw

Praying for a Wilson vs McNabb final :bueller:.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update to the madness on there. Bolded what I think may surprise people. I can now see McNabb getting to the final four of QBs :ROFLMAO:

Brady over Brees
Rodgers over Wilson
McNabb over Gannon
Bledsoe over Young

Montana over Kelly
Marino over Elway
Unitas over Staubach
Bradshaw over Starr

http://www.nfl.com/qs/bracketology/round3.jsp

Update to the madness on there. Bolded what I think may surprise people. I can now see McNabb getting to the final four of QBs :ROFLMAO:

Brady over Brees
Rodgers over Wilson
McNabb over Gannon
Bledsoe over Young

Montana over Kelly
Marino over Elway
Unitas over Staubach
Bradshaw over Starr

http://www.nfl.com/qs/bracketology/round3.jsp

Just voted for McNabb again, he's clearly the greatest QB of all time, why he was a number 5 seed is beyond ridiculous. Gutted there is no chance of a Wilson, McNabb final.

The GOAT Donovan McNabb goes on to the Final 4 :party: faces Unitas, easy decision for me. The other side of the bracket is a bit harder, a guy who would have no Super Bowls if it weren't for cheating against a Whiner.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I for one hope he wins the whole thing now. just to hear them justify Wilson even being on the list on sports center
If he does, maybe he will hold out for more money. I realize he can't technically but he could at least develop the attitude. It'd be good watching him act too big for his britches.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he does, maybe he will hold out for more money. I realize he can't technically but he could at least develop the attitude. It'd be good watching him act too big for his britches.

I think he's been eliminated already... i was really pulling for him. oh well Next year will be his last anyway once Quinn and Clowney get after him