What 49ers Fans Are Saying Before The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Holy shit this is the worst fan base yet! And they’re season is over at this point. Please let the starters play and show these turds how it’s done.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Even if the Rams play their starters this game is no gimme. The Niners are good now that they have a real QB. Their supporting cast is good, especially Dline and Rb. These two teams played close in the first game and while the Rams gave improved, so did the Niners.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I haven't watched the Jagwahs game, but they haven't played anyone outside them. Garrapolo ain't shit, and we'll expose his ass like Wilson.

RamzFanz

Damnit
------------
Niners 56

Rams 17
----------
Once again, I'm not expecting a win, I just hope Jimmy G. escapes this game healthy ready for next season.

One is sensible, the other delusional. I'll let you decide.

For once we have to be favourites going into a game this year but it wont be a push over against the Rams this year. It will be a tough game.

So cute. Seriously, seriously, cute. This is a man who chooses cuddling and candles over sweaty sex.

The Rams have the luxury of playing after that game, will see the score and will immediately rest the bulk of their impact starters (Goff, Gurly, and Donald) since they have nothing to play for. This will give us an easy win against backups that no one wants and will likely drop us 3-4 spots in the 1st round.

Sensible and pragmatic, but wrong.

We are going to beat the Rams. We may beat them handily. I think Gurley has his worst rushing game of the season. f**k the draft position and f**k the Rams if they rest starters. We are winning either way.

LOL!

I hate "LOL!" and I still had to use it.

Because I did LOL.

No. It won't be a walkover. But the Rams don't need the win. I expect Goff to sit and I can't see any other starter playing beyond the 1st quarter. Why risk it?

Exactly. When you're up 21 points, why risk it?

Shoot, I don’t care if it’s the 3 or 4 seed, I want the seed that matches us up with the wentz-less Eagles in the divisional round and gives us the best chance at a revenge opportunity against the Vikings.

Be careful what you wish for.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Holy crap this is the worst fan base yet! And they’re season is over at this point. Please let the starters play and show these turds how it’s done.
I am confidently going to stop you here. Regardless, they are gaining a momentum. And we need to beat them. Jimmy G earlier this season with as close they were would of "probably" beat us for sure. We can't lose. We need to keep up the pace. We can't be cute, and we do need to play. Not sit.

F the fan base they are confident. As they should.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I can remember not terribly long ago being a 5-10 type team pounding my chest about being able to win on any Sunday, too.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I am confidently going to stop you here. Regardless, they are gaining a momentum. And we need to beat them. Jimmy G earlier this season with as close they were would of "probably" beat us for sure. We can't lose. We need to keep up the pace. We can't be cute, and we do need to play. Not sit.

F the fan base they are confident. As they should.
They should be confident at 5-10? Well, that is an improvement from 2-14. Next year, they'll be on that 7-9 bullshit.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Funny thing is ... watch grapollo demand a ransom in FA and walks away and signs with another team and the niners are back in QB hell

I'm thinking it's going to be the Patriots that are going to be in Quarterback Hell ...and pretty soon too.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The 9ers have good reason to be upbeat about theit future at this point..Although some of them are over the top about Garoppolo, he looks like the real deal to me, even with the small sample size..With a good draft, nothing says that they can't follow the Rams' ascent up the standings board...Having said all that, I would love for the Rams to pummel them into submission with second and 3rd stringers

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Funny thing is ... watch grapollo demand a ransom in FA and walks away and signs with another team and the niners are back in QB hell

He is not a FA. SF can franchise him if they dont come a long term deal.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Time to put a big cleat print on the jg hype. Give them all off-season to wonder if they may have overestimated. He doesn't suck by any means but come on, the hyperbole being thrown around like its fact is off the charts and something that a good asspounding will hopefully tone down.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Someone needs to remind Carlos Hyde "You are what your Record says you are as a Team!" He will realize the error is his thinking after The Rams Roll-All-Over his Team this coming Sunday, and say "Happy New Year!!";):D

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Rams Defense is going to show up and hit Jimmy G so hard that he'll think twice about running away from the pocket. Jimmy G might be the next QB to go down courtesy of Aaron Donald, Michael Brockers, Alec Ogletree and the Mob Squad.