Week one bets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Living in a gambling town I like to place the occasional bet, although frankly Im not very good at it.
Picks for weeks 1.

Jets -4.5 (vs Oakland)

Steelers -5 (vs Cleveland)

Eagles/Jaguars over 53 points

Tampa Bay +2.5 (vs Carolina)

Usually bad business taking favorites. I will see if I can keep. My parley losing streak going.
I like your Jets pick (travel to the eastcoast, plus Rex vs a rookie QB), and the over with the Eagles/Jags (but I like the Jags Defense & coach), I like to stay away from divisional games on the first weeks...Maybe look for an obvious blowout game....or another over type game...I pick a lot based on QB, then coach....

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like your Jets pick (travel to the eastcoast, plus Rex vs a rookie QB), and the over with the Eagles/Jags (but I like the Jags Defense & coach), I like to stay away from divisional games on the first weeks...Maybe look for an obvious blowout game....or another over type game...I pick a lot based on QB, then coach....
Well you liking of the Jags D looks pretty dead on at this point.....half time.