Week one bets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Living in a gambling town I like to place the occasional bet, although frankly Im not very good at it.
Picks for weeks 1.

Jets -4.5 (vs Oakland)

Steelers -5 (vs Cleveland)

Eagles/Jaguars over 53 points

Tampa Bay +2.5 (vs Carolina)

Usually bad business taking favorites. I will see if I can keep. My parley losing streak going.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Jets -4.5 (vs Oakland)

Gotta disagree with this one -

Out here in NorCal, the Raider Nation is going more nuts than usual over their impending turnaround. Their sports pages are blowing up with "Surprise Team" threads & it does look like they have found something with Carr. But then again, I'm so good at gambling, I never do it..

tbux

Rookie
I am not seeing why KC is only a 3 pt fave at home?? that's basically saying they are even as 3 pts is usually the home adv. What am I missing? Isnt KC MUCH better than Tenn? Tenn has Locker as QB (not great), Shonn Greene and a rookie RB- what am I missing? I thought this line would be KC by 6 or 7.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Even if Cam Newton is out? He's questionable.

Simba

Rookie
There is the Newton's question.He is in or not?the quote could show he is out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Me either. But a new HC, week 1, at home... That's a lot of vibe going the Bucs way.

That said; I too have picked the Panthers in this one.

Simba

Rookie
Brady is always ... questionable!I don't understand for what reason NFL let the patriots do it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Me either. But a new HC, week 1, at home... That's a lot of vibe going the Bucs way.

That said; I too have picked the Panthers in this one.
Personally I don't have any Faith in a New HC, week 1, AWAY! ie. Vikings!:D

PhxRam

it is hard enough adding all the games let alone adding the spreads for games that could change all week long.

We had a vote on this months ago and the consensus was straight pickem.

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gotta disagree with this one -

Out here in NorCal, the Raider Nation is going more nuts than usual over their impending turnaround. Their sports pages are blowing up with "Surprise Team" threads & it does look like they have found something with Carr. But then again, I'm so good at gambling, I never do it..
A rookie QB starting on the road....I will take the Jets all day on this one.

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You are right, got my "+" and my "-" crossed up typing. I did get them at -3 vs. Carolina, although, some places here that line has moved. Also, the Jets up to a 5.5 point favorite at one place, I got them at -4.5 .
I dont disagree with Tampa being a little overhyped but Carolina was overrated all last year in my opinion, should be an interesting game.