Week 4 Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another ridiculous penalty called regarding a QB's head getting touched rather than actually getting hit.

Is it just me or does it seem that college games are better officiated? Watched 3 games last night, saw 1 awful call.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Is it just me or does it seem that college games are better officiated? Watched 3 games last night, saw 1 awful call.
I don't watch any college football outside of the Pac 12. Maybe i should start. I agree with you. There's a clear agenda being tossed around in the NFL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right I've done my duty as an Englishman, I've watched a quarter of Dolphins Raiders, Ravens Panthers seems appealing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Another bad call for "piling on."

Rodgers to Nelson TD
14-10
GB

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The penalty calls in the GB/Chi game are just ridiculous. Such horrible phantom calls. They just kept GB's drive alive multiple times and now GB got a td. Is this the same group that called last weeks Rams game? These refs are ruining the game.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
The penalty calls in the GB/Chi game are just ridiculous. Such horrible phantom calls. They just kept GB's drive alive multiple times and now GB got a td. Is this the same group that called last weeks Rams game? These refs are ruining the game.
It's terrible. Phantom calls being made against both defenses letting the Os score. Game is ruined.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
that call was almost as bad as the perfect shoulder hit called for a penalty a few plays before that. Such BS.
Dude its like this every week all over the league. The Rams and Whiners get targeted to an extreme, but the bad, stupid calls are everywhere. Sad league Goodell has molded.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The refs make it hard to take these games seriously, especially if they are close. Truly sad that it has come to this point across the entire league.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It's terrible. Phantom calls being made against both defenses letting the Os score. Game is ruined.
Agree 100%, it has ruined the game. So damn pathetic.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Dude its like this every week all over the league. The Rams and Whiners get targeted to an extreme, but the bad, stupid calls are everywhere. Sad league Goodell has molded.

At least the replacement refs had an excuse for shitty wrong calls, these refs dont. really dont understand how they went went to such shit so fast.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cutler to Jeffery TD
17-14
CHI

CHI goes onside kick and it fails. Weird call.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Cutler to Jeffery TD
17-14
CHI

CHI goes onside kick and it fails. Weird call.
Really odd call. I understand trying to catch them off guard, but don't think was a good call for this game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Really odd call. I understand trying to catch them off guard, but don't think was a good call for this game.
Yeah, Chicago has been able to march up n down the field with ease on offense. Sort of an unnecessary gamble with 4:00 left in the half. Now ARodge has a short field
nixweiss.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah, Chicago has been able to march up n down the field with ease on offense. Sort of an unnecessary gamble with 4:00 left in the half. Now ARodge has a short field
nixweiss.gif
If I'm playing against GB, the last thing I ever want is to potentially give Rodgers a shorter field to work with.

Who gets the ball after the half?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If I'm playing against GB, the last thing I ever want is to potentially give Rodgers a shorter field to work with.

Who gets the ball after the half?
Not sure but i think its GB.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

I honestly think your right....they let them play freaking football in college....the NFL is full of tampax wearing pussies at this point.

I truly wonder what Dick Butkis is thinking watching this CHI GB game