Week 4 Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Man.

ATL probably couldn't stop UF's offense. Or half the offenses in the SEC. What a shitty unit.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Ya know, my eyes aren't great but I know for a fact you're wrong.

It was an exaggeration, but the vast majority of the yards are the run after the catch. The pocket is clean, the WRs are wide open and there have been sooo many missed tackles.

Athos

Legend
Ya know, my eyes aren't great but I know for a fact you're wrong.

If you get the ball out quick, you can help neutralize a D and put your WR in positions to do good work. Teddy thinks super quick. Not a lot of QBs can do that, let alone rooks.

Athos

Legend
FINALLY!

ATL moving against the Viking's D. Not really the issue though. D is.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Anyone watching Teddy Bridgewater? He's been amazing today. Just juked two guys out in the pocket and then spun away from a third allowing him to scramble and pickup positive yardage.

I'm watching that game. Bridgewater looking really good, that escape you mentioned was crazy. Looks skinny as hell too lolol.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was an exaggeration, but the vast majority of the yards are the run after the catch. The pocket is clean, the WRs are wide open and there have been sooo many missed tackles.

Can't disagree that his protection has been great and his WRs have been open a lot. However, he's also made some tight window throws that were right on the money.

Athos

Legend
lol.

Ertz fumbles right into a Whiners hands. Absolutely terrible.

Kaeperprick looks super shitty though. Fuck, I think Davis is a better passer than that turd. He's worthless as a QB. Once his legs go, he's out of the league, if not sooner.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
lol.

Ertz fumbles right into a Whiners hands. Absolutely terrible.

Kaeperprick looks super crappy though. freak, I think Davis is a better passer than that turd. He's worthless as a QB. Once his legs go, he's out of the league, if not sooner.

I'm glad they spent so much money on him! Now to pay Wussell Wilson the most ever for a QB!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Blake Bortles posted the highest completion percentage of any rookie QB in their 1st career start with a minimum of 30 attempts.

• Blake Bortles: 78.4%, today vs. Chargers
  • JaMarcus Russell: 74.2%, Dec. 30, 2007 also vs. Chargers
  • Kirk Cousins: 70.3%, Dec. 16, 2012 vs. Browns

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Blake Bortles posted the highest completion percentage of any rookie QB in their 1st career start with a minimum of 30 attempts.

• Blake Bortles: 78.4%, today vs. Chargers
  • JaMarcus Russell: 74.2%, Dec. 30, 2007 also vs. Chargers
  • Kirk Cousins: 70.3%, Dec. 16, 2012 vs. Browns
He looks like the truth to me. I liked how he was the only guy willing to throw at the combine. Strikes me as a tough guy in the mold of steeler QBs Bradshaw/Ben. Someone had a hindsight thread in here and a case could sure be made for this guy at 2 in hindsight. (I am in no way meaning to dis on Robinson)

Athos

Legend
Bortles is for real. Not sure if he'll ever be a winner until his rookie contract plays out (if I'm him, I go ANYWHERE else), but he's going to be a good one.