Week 3: What the Bucs fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I don't know gang, I may be in the minority, but I could see us losing this game :hiding:.

Until our offense shows some sort of life, I have no faith in them scoring anything more than 10-17 points. Our playcalling, while improved last week, still looks very suspect. We need to get Gurley the ball early and often. We also need to minimize the number of penalties we commit. We're always good for at least 7 to 10, and it is literally the most madning thing:seizure:!! By having Gurley rollin' and playing disciplined and controlled football, we can expect more scores, eliminate the crowd noise, and ultimately keep our Defense rested to get after the quarterback. But I truly expect one or two personal fouls in this game against our guys for hits on Winston. Something tells me Fisher is quite fine with a few unnecessary hits from time to time to assert our aggressive nature. And remember, we're in their house so the calls will tend to go their way.

Idk boys, something tells me we may be in for a huge letdown. I'm a DIEHARD but something about this game doesn't sit right with me. Help me out here!
I said pretty much the same thing in a different thread. I think that the players won last week in spite of the coaches. They played hard for the fans because it was the first home game and that got it done even though they had no offensive game plan.
It will be extremely unlikely that it will happen two games in a row and that is Fisher's history as a coach to lose a game that they should win right after a big win.

…..

Legend
They're nervous because they don't know what to expect......pretty much the same boat we're in, except we have all our important pieces.