GAME DAY Week 3 - The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I try to only play doctor when the lady wants me to so not going to make guesses about what they're doing on the field and sideline.
Yeah I hate internet docs too. Just looked like he was woozy as F.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They are so overrated. Adams is elite no doubt, but Carr is inconsistent and they dont have a very good defense. Plus McDaniels is completely unproven and so many people overestimated what they would be.
As bad as they've played the Raiders could actually tie the score if they get a TD on this drive. But don't be surprised if there is some sort of back breaking penalty on them. Its their M.O.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I hate internet docs too. Just looked like he was woozy as F.
It did but having back problems getting up when it's not happy will drop you to the ground too.

MachS

Hall of Fame
That didn't look like wobble from his back hurting. That looked like wobble from "whodat."
It wasn't just a wobble. He shook his head twice then after two steps fully collapsed to the ground. For all the heightened focus on concussions and head injuries by the NFL, this is the type of shit that still blows my mind. Then someone from Miami releases this statement because the internet was trending with Tua still being in the game.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Miami in a battle.. with the ball on their own 1 yard line....

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Miami wasn't ever going to punt it to their 20 yard line, that's for sure...

tempests

Hall of Fame
Cousins throws a TD with 45 seconds left and Vikings take the lead. Lions going to Lion.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow they attacked the weak link in the Detroit secondary good playcall KoC

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
What a finish Miami!!!!
WTG !!!