GAME DAY Week 3 - The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Watching that game and the Philly beat down of the skins. Ryan had no answers for the corner blitzes the Chiefs were bringing early. He's not anticipating the rush at all. Chiefs basically playing run/pass blitz, remember those days?

Colts need this game too. Reich's hotseat is gonna be even hotter if they drop this one.

Wentz meanwhile is straight garbage. Philly sure made out by getting a first round pick for that clown.

I said it from the beginning: Sam Howell should be starting for Washington, not Wentz.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He wasn’t utilized properly. He was a physical receiver, but he just needed the reps and oppurtunity to shine. He is getting that in detroit.
Maybe he's developed more in the basics as well. That makes a difference for these young WRs. Just a little better in his routes, a little better concentration on the ball, knowing the scheme to better depth, etc.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Williams' hips don't lie but they seem to be too much for the refs

Psycho_X

Legend
Refs looking at Jamal Williams.
Pelvic Thrust GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Psycho_X

Legend
He wasn’t utilized properly. He was a physical receiver, but he just needed the reps and oppurtunity to shine. He is getting that in detroit.
I’d actually argue that he isn’t a physical receiver and that’s what the Rams wanted him to be. He’s too lanky and not very stout but looking better at his routes than he was with us.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Raiders are not good :D
Yeah their offense is underperforming. Their defense was suspect but they should be putting points up on people and that's on McDaniels.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember all the talk this off season about Jefferson being better than Kupp :D

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah their offense is underperforming. Their defense was suspect but they should be putting points up on people and that's on McDaniels.
Being in the Raiders market I get all their games here locally. I've watched a lot of their games over the years. It seems like they just find ways to lose instead of ways to win. Last week they blow a 23-7 lead and fumble the game away in overtime when it looked like they were driving for a game winning field goal.

Today, Down two scores they get a turnover in Titans territory. It looks like a big momentum play to the tight ends inside the 5 yard line. A holding call brings it back. A few plays later they punt.

Then, near at the goal line a pass goes off the receivers hands for an INT. They have the Titans backed up earlier 3rd and 9 from their own3 yard line. A short pass gains 29 yards. Its all those things why the Raiders don't win more. They just can't make a play when they need it.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hell of a game between the Bills & Dolphins ...

MachS

Hall of Fame
Being in the Raiders market I get all their games here locally. I've watched a lot of their games over the years. It seems like they just find ways to lose instead of ways to win
They are so overrated. Adams is elite no doubt, but Carr is inconsistent and they dont have a very good defense. Plus McDaniels is completely unproven and so many people overestimated what they would be.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That didn't look like wobble from his back hurting. That looked like wobble from "whodat."

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They are so overrated. Adams is elite no doubt, but Carr is inconsistent and they dont have a very good defense. Plus McDaniels is completely unproven and so many people overestimated what they would be.
They have matchups in their favor with Adams, the TE who has serious wheels, and the slot possession. Carr should be feasting.

Might be in part the new offense. Terminology is completely different along with protections. But either way McDaniels should be able to overcome all that if he's good enough to do the job. I figured he'd be showing he's ready this year with those weapons but they might need more time to get the offense rolling.

DC hire was shrewd btw. But they need better players on that side of the ball. They might end up being one of the most talented basement teams in the league this year. :laugh3:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not sure where to put this, so I'll put it here:

Bitchy Brady Creates Another NFL Rule

Basically, the NFL said that there would be punishment if another player breaks a tablet. Brady broke two fucking tablets and didn't even get a fucking fine. Just ridiculous.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chiefs need to put the Colts away already.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That didn't look like wobble from his back hurting. That looked like wobble from "whodat."
I try to only play doctor when the lady wants me to so not going to make guesses about what they're doing on the field and sideline.

MachS

Hall of Fame
They have matchups in their favor with Adams, the TE who has serious wheels, and the slot possession. Carr should be feasting.

Might be in part the new offense. Terminology is completely different along with protections. But either way McDaniels should be able to overcome all that if he's good enough to do the job. I figured he'd be showing he's ready this year with those weapons but they might need more time to get the offense rolling.

DC hire was shrewd btw. But they need better players on that side of the ball. They might end up being one of the most talented basement teams in the league this year. :laugh3:
Yea maybe they hit their stride mid season but its weird because Carr has had two great seasons in a row and yet looks worse this year with Adams.