Week 2 games thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was an all-world catch right there. Something Manning seems to be the beneficiary of more than most.
Just glad they finally scored. Sheesh.

jdhommert

Rookie
I picked:

Dolphins over Bills
Vikins over Pats
Jags over Skins
Bengals voer Falcons
Panthers over Lions
Saints over Browns
Cards over Giants
Titans over Cowboys

went with some upsets and a lot of home teams this week. Won my pool last week.

Athos

Legend
EJ Manual looks very inaccurate. Yikes.

I laughed my ass off hard when the Bills traded up for him. A good long chuckle. Smelled of rotten desperation in a very mediocre QB class. Still don't get what they see in Manuel.

Athos

Legend
Pick 6 against Brees.

Ok. Is this DEFENSE for Cleveland legit? Or are the Saints absolutely drunk and high on crack?

jdhommert

Rookie
I laughed my ass off hard when the Bills traded up for him. A good long chuckle. Smelled of rotten desperation in a very mediocre QB class. Still don't get what they see in Manuel.
I guess it was a think where they felt they *had* to have a QB and he was the best looking one of the bunch so they felt he was worth the pick for them

I think everone had him as a mid 2nd or worse IIRC. Some were saying he's the best at the time but not many...horrible draft

Oh browns just messed up the extra point ll

I said after the Florida FSU game in his senior season that I'd hesitate to make him a priority UDFA, I stand by that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bruce Arians is not Steve Spagnuolo

jdhommert

Rookie
There's only one Steve Spagnuolo.
11567232-large.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
halftime
10-7
AZ
Time to make a quick munchie run!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Panthers up 6-0

Gosh the Jags have allowed 55 straight points in the last <4 quarters
Jags have a shit ton of talent, they just can't use it. Once Cecil Shorts comes back and they start Bortles, they'll have a real contending team, but until then they suck.

jdhommert

Rookie
There's only one Steve Spagnuolo.
A LB came on 101 a week or so ago...

Said he prided himself on picking up a playbook and was a vet...and he went in there and struggled to figure out what the hell Spags was doing. He thought he was an idiot until he found out every other player was like what in the absolute hell is this system. Said whatever it was he was trying to do made no sense lol

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm trying to figure out if Minnesota overachieved, or we just sucked. Because there's no way that Minnesota team is the same one that we played last week.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
WTF is with this Miami 2-minute drill? All runs, and using none of their 3 timeouts.