Week 2 games thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Alfred Morris destroying too. That kid is so underrated.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
3rd and 11 for Manning...oh boy

Converts on a 27 yd pass. Come on GMen. Get some points. AZ isn't that good.

Athos

Legend
Ya they were pathetic last year and will be a top 5 pick this year. Even with no matter how bad we look, I still have the Giants marked down for a W for the Rams. Could bring competition for a QB in the draft..

TD pats....damnit

Quinn will have a field day with that terrible line. Donald may get multiple sacks too.

jdhommert

Rookie
Never trust stats against the Jags. ;)
Yes true and they still suck...but I really think they are getting better, building teh team smartly etc. I like how they are handling Bortles. They were competitive in a lot of games last year at least for a while. They were up 17-0 on the Eagles last week...but still a bad team as they cant put them away and didnt score another point and gave up 34 straight lol

jdhommert

Rookie
you know what I've kinda been ignoring the Panthers Lions game and thats one of the games I was looking forward too.

I can't tell you how much fun it is to watch the Panthers games. Their D line collapses the pocket so damn fast its exciting to watch. Crazy good defense/front 7 and Cm on offense. KB looked legit last week too.

Calvin almost pulled a TD down....missed a FG, panthers still up 3-0

Athos

Legend
Wow. Browns defense looks elite.

(n)

Damn Saints look pitiful. I put 4 grand worth of credits on them to win by a TD. They better get their junk together.

Does Jax have a secondary? Think the answer is no.

Gio with a TD! Taking over that game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
EJ Manual looks very inaccurate. Yikes.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Randle with a great TD catch on PP.
10-7
AZ