PREGAME Week 2 - Falcons at Rams - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have a feeling the guy you’ll notice a big difference in is T.#52 Lewis

If your talking Wagner having a big game then #53 will follow as well.

Josh Allen puts a lot of pressure on the LBers.His running ability & accuracy is tough to defend.

Will see because this is such a BIG GAME for The Rams. If there is a chance to make the playoffs,this is a must victory(win)

oldnotdead

Legend
Time to move Kupp into the slot and play McCutcheon at Z. That will give Stafford big receivers with good hands. McCutcheon needs to start as WR#3. Matt's timing is off with Skowronek is inconsistent in his route running, and he's slow coming out of his breaks which makes him a step slower and the timing is off. Benny Skow on a crossing route is asking for trouble. McCutcheon is quicker and faster overall, he also has better hands.

Tutu's drop really killed his game. If they use him just line him up at Z and run him on a simple fly route to use his speed. If he's open great if not he might give the safety a reason to leave the middle open where Kupp loves to roam. But for anything else, Lance is a much better option until Jefferson is ready.

They need to activate Rodger Carter and play 12 personnel, extending the OL or giving them a lead blocker on inside and outside runs to the left side. You got a real FB but he's listed as a TE. McVay needs to play both McCutcheon and Carter. Force that SS into the box and open up the outside routes.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am never confident after an ass beating. Even though I know McVay will turn things around. I don't like the way our defense looked, I don't like the physicality of the opponent's run game, and I don't like the way our OL played in week one. But somehow I think we're going to win. :beer2::woozy2:
My take as well. If the Rams are as bad as they showed last Thursday, then they can be beat by anybody. Until they prove otherwise (this season), they are what we saw in that game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My take as well. If the Rams are as bad as they showed last Thursday, then they can be beat by anybody. Until they prove otherwise (this season), they are what we saw in that game.
I concur and the Offensive Line is the number one issue at this time. Not drafting higher caliber linemen is now coming home to roost. Hopefully, Shelton will hold up at center & Anchrum will be a breath of fresh air at RG.

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'll be at this game as I had it marked as one of the easier home games to bring my son to watch a W. That said, I certainly hope they are not looking past this game. As we saw last week, the Falcons are a tough gritty team. They may not have the huge names, but they were more in sync then we were in game 1. Patterson went off and Mariota was pretty effective with his arm and legs. They also got a good amount of pressure on Winston. We better be bringing our A game.

Establish the run or, if it isn't working at all like last week, don't just continue doing it every single first down like clockwork. Swing passes out to the RB's or run some short slants on 1st. The predictability last game was atrocious.
We've witnessed some ugly losses. We learned not to take any team for granted. I hope the team feels that way too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You got the hard cider ready for tomorrow? You been aging it for a while…
It turned out to be mostly crap, TBH. All that work… the honey taste isn’t mine.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Looks like it’s ice cold Sleemans Cream Ale tomorrow!
I wish. Still hard to find. I picked up 3 of these. :D

0EB37B2A-10FF-4BE5-8B2A-96C99C672B53.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Now you‘re teasing me. I c.an only see like the rim of a beer can! The rest didn’t download….
Southern style spiked iced tea. The hard stuff. Haha.