PREGAME Week 2 - Falcons at Rams - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Hard iced tea with french on the label. I'm guessing Missouri.
In the province CGI and I live in pretty damn near everything is in English and French if not by law (government things) it's because about 30 percent of people speak French as their first language so it makes sense business wise too.

I've yet to try those but next time I am out I'll pick one up. Pretty hard to find a bad iced tea at the liquor store.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the province CGI and I live in pretty damn near everything is in English and French if not by law (government things) it's because about 30 percent of people speak French as their first language so it makes sense business wise too.

I've yet to try those but next time I am out I'll pick one up. Pretty hard to find a bad iced tea at the liquor store.
Oui, oui!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Got my tix ready. Going with my son and my brother and his fiance and her fam.
Taken my son to 2 Rams games and a few Dodgers and Angels games and we have lost every single time.
I'm hoping they get that W tomorrow or he will be banned from attending any sporting events with me moving forward. LOL

I'll be sure to post pics and give my take of the Sofi experience. As long as I don't get to inebriated. LFG!
:cool::horns::cheers2::shitlogo:

RamWoodie

Legend
GREAT DAY RAMS FANS!!! Just in from church and ready for football!!! Clearly the Rams were not ready for Buffalo...and we all know they can show better than they did on that day. I didn't listen to any media about it...I just shut them all out until today...which should show a very different team. I did see where McVay said "Clearly we were not ready for Buffalo"...so I'll take that from the horses mouth, and we'll see today!

GO RAMS...SuperBowl Champs 2022!!! :trophy:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I bet the Rams used that film to tighten a lot of things up. I bet they're much more efficient today.