Week 1 Snap Counts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Offense
1000002963.jpg

Defense
1000002964.jpg

ST
1000002962.jpg

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Yeast doing a good job in the secondary. Physical. He should be big against frisco.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
NINE Rookies actually got into the game.. and several played MAJOR roles in the victory. Awesome.
And a few Second Year players really stepped up.. Kendrick, Yeast being particularly notable to me.

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
JJ may be a little bit washed and depth only now. I wonder how much they signed him for?

WestCoastRam

Legend
JJ may be a little bit washed and depth only now. I wonder how much they signed him for?
He's a backup at dime linebacker right now and a STer. Good veteran presence for a young secondary. We shouldn't expect him to play much, especially if Lake shows out how he did in training camp.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Witherspoon and Kendrick more snaps than Durant? I mean it worked but that is shocking

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
No idea what JJ has left but Fuller and Yeast look like a solid pairing at the very least.

One change I expect to see as we go forward is more snaps for Lake and fewer for Rozeboom. Credit to him for winning that role and playing a solid game but it's an area where we should be able to improve with internal options, those being safety depth types who should give us more mobility at least.

Also Hoecht looks like he's not gonna be able to provide a consistent contain for us. I was hoping he'd trim down and be more mobile, but his contain issues seem to be at least partially mental which is not good to see after a full offseason. In many ways he's like a rook transitioning to his second season at edge but I was expecting some improvement there and he hasn't really improved. He's going to need to show improvement quickly, as in this weekend vs SF, or he might find himself behind Van Valkenburg.

But I have zero real complaints with our defense. Even Kendrick who was so maligned by many here to include myself had a good game. Immensely happy with the way they played and hope it continues.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Tomlinson barely played. I’m surprised. Maybe he’s in the doghouse after his preseason antics.
I remember reading somewhere about how he looked in practice. He would have good plays and then he would have some bad ones. Sounds like the coaching staff feels he needs more experience. I bet he'll get more playing time as the season progresses. The Rams just need to get him more snaps.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tomlinson barely played. I’m surprised. Maybe he’s in the doghouse after his preseason antics.
I have to think it's only a matter of time. He's gonna be one of our top three. But it's a great thing to have the guys who beat him out in camp show well and that ensures he will need to work to earn it vice have them cycle the job around looking for someone who can do it.

TexasRam

Legend
I have to think it's only a matter of time. He's gonna be one of our top three. But it's a great thing to have the guys who beat him out in camp show well and that ensures he will need to work to earn it vice have them cycle the job around looking for someone who can do it.
I also think there are mistakes rookies are going to just inherently make. I am sure they feel Tomlinson has top notch talent and can play at this level. I just think letting him learn by watching vs making critical mistakes on the field and costing us a game is better overall. Not only for the Rams, but maybe so he doesn't become a head case so to speak.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly, if we win the Super Bowl and get JJ3 a well-deserved ring for his loyal service...well, I don't care what he makes or how much he plays.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Honestly, if we win the Super Bowl and get JJ3 a well-deserved ring for his loyal service...well, I don't care what he makes or how much he plays.
Nah. He left the Rams just as we hit our peak.

His loss.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Shelley hasn't played defense either, just ST. When we talk about vets not playing it's a little of them getting used to our D calls but also some nice depth.