We Need a Different Stat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lets get some things clear.

1. I never said Stafford was a reckless Gunslinger. He is a Gunslinger that I freakin' love, but I don't like the adjective. He had a purpose with every decision he made.

2. The stat I proposed in the OP, was a stat called the RFU (Receiver Fuck Up) that puts blame where it belongs, instead of on Matthew..

3. At this point, I think Matthew Freakin Stafford is better than Kurt Warner was and I loved Kurt Warner too.
"Oh no you dint!" ~ @XXXIVwin

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I suppose I could have toned it down a bit.
My bad. :not:

And it certainly was not directed at you @Loyal.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with @Allen2McVay …you can’t have one without the other. Removing INTs Bc the reciever dropped it but not counting ones the defender drops? Seems inconsistent.

Also this is WAYYY too subjective to ever be considered. Take the Van play for example, I know everyone is going off of what Sanchez said, but is any of the blame on Stafford? Should he have seen Vans leverage and not thrown it or just say hey he ran a shit route not my fault?

There is no way to objectively enforce fault in football.