We make the playoffs if...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
the o-line can stay healthy. This is a big IF with the injury histories of Long, Saffold, and Wells in the past few years. On paper Long-Robinson-Wells-Saffold-Barksdale is potentially a top 5 OL unit, BUT we can't ignore the recent past. Imo we are better prepared if one or multiple guys are out for an extended period of time, with guys like Barnes/Jones & Joseph, but we're still vastly better with these 5.

If this unit can play 12+ games together I think we at LEAST get a WC.

Say what you want about our WRs and our DBs, but I think those things will work themselves out. 2 or more pass catchers will emerge as THE guys and the others will make key contributions. As for the DBs, I'm not as concerned about JJ & the safeties as some are. I think GW's scheme will really work to JJ's & Tru's strengths as Walton's didn't last year. I also think McLeod is better than some realize and the DBs will have the benefit of playing behind a fierce front 7.

What do you guys think?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I think you're reading my fucking mind but I don't know why so many are so doubtful. I'm pissed at Wagoner's 8-8 prediction. He's either not a fan or a pussy. As a fan since I was ten years old watching the GSOT first explode and mesmerize fans til the days they began to crumble. As a pessimistic fan after the Warner and early Bulger years, I finally actually believe the cards are stacked in our favor from depth to youth, to raw talent and coaching AND Bradford playing as well against the division as he has his past 8 starts. And there's a hunger growing in this team this year I believe. They are confident deservingly so or not because of the teams they have crushed already. these Rams will truly not be afraid going into any game this season.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
if Bradford plays as well as he was playing last year..... which he will.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
the o-line can stay healthy. This is a big IF with the injury histories of Long, Saffold, and Wells in the past few years. On paper Long-Robinson-Wells-Saffold-Barksdale is potentially a top 5 OL unit, BUT we can't ignore the recent past. Imo we are better prepared if one or multiple guys are out for an extended period of time, with guys like Barnes/Jones & Joseph, but we're still vastly better with these 5.

Say what you want about our WRs and our DBs, but I think those things will work themselves out. 2 or more pass catchers will emerge as THE guys and the others will make key contributions. As for the DBs, I'm not as concerned about JJ & the safeties as some are. I think GW's scheme will really work to JJ's & Tru's strengths as Walton's didn't last year. I also think McLeod is better than some realize and the DBs will have the benefit of playing behind a fierce front 7.

What do you guys think?

Our early season lineup in 2013:

Long / Williams / Wells / Dahl / Barksdale

Our early season lineup 2014:

Long / Robinson / Wells / Saffold / Barksdale

Huge upgrade at the guard positions!

Unfortunately, staying healthy hasn't been this groups strength. I agree the depth is better, but continuity is so important along an offensive line.

No question; this unit is key to making the offense go.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Our early season lineup in 2013:

Long / Williams / Wells / Dahl / Barksdale

Our early season lineup 2014:

Long / Robinson / Wells / Saffold / Barksdale

Huge upgrade at the guard positions!

Unfortunately, staying healthy hasn't been this groups strength. I agree the depth is better, but continuity is so important along an offensive line.

No question; this unit is key to making the offense go.
Our backups are better too

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Cowboys first year of that three SB run they had no surgical injuries,IMO same story ,IF we do that we go to the big show

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

What do you guys think?
I mostly agree on the 'corner' and safety analysis. Maybe some games by Jenkins will be bad, but we will overcome in other ways; we aren't going 6-0 in our division.

And, I agree (for me) that the O line is the number 1 concern. It affects the running, passing and the defense. A decent Shaun Hill with a great line, is better than a really good Bradford with a bad line. Of course,
Shaun Hill sounds like he needs some help these days.;) Who is my historical example: Trent Green with KC. He was merely adequate, but KC had the number 1 offense a few times...because of the line.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I think if Bradford stays on the field, and if the WRs step up. The rest is almost a given.
I don't worry about the WR's, unless Britt gets hurt. Even if Quick descends a little, I think they will be ok for the first four games...and then Baily will be good to go. I am sooo happy to not worry about our WR's!

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Cowboys first year of that three SB run they had no surgical injuries,IMO same story ,IF we do that we go to the big show
Irvin is a HOFer and so is Emmett Smith; Rams have no Irvin, but Stacey and co ain't so far behind Emmett.
but I think Bradford=Aikman. Yep, yepper doo, we will see the new Sam. Am I insane? NO, it is the kool aid.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Irvin is a HOFer and so is Emmett Smith; Rams have no Irvin, but Stacey and co ain't so far behind Emmett.
but I think Bradford=Aikman. Yep, yepper doo, we will see the new Sam. Am I insane? NO, it is the kool aid.
Ybit we have a HOF caliber DE and maybe a few other near greats

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I think the key is staying injury free as much as possible. They have the talent, they just need to stay healthy and play up to potential.

AZRamsFan93

That is pretty high praise for a second year player with < 1000 career rushing yards.

You do realize that Emmett Smith is the all time rushing leader in the NFL?

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I think the key is staying injury free as much as possible. They have the talent, they just need to stay healthy and play up to potential.
as good as the training staff has been at rehabing our injurd players i wonder if they could start some sort of preventitive program

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Bradford taking more chances this year, and hopefully, the WRs rewarding him.