We make the playoffs if...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
That is pretty high praise for a second year player with < 1000 career rushing yards.

You do realize that Emmett Smith is the all time rushing leader in the NFL?
I dooooo. He was great. He also had Ron Stone, Larry Allen, Kevin Gogan and Nate Newton manning the guard positions at 325-350 and LT Mark Tunei at 320 or so, and Williams at RT was the best run blocker in the game. For one season, I think the combo of Benni and Stacey would have been just as good behind that line. Priest Holmes was a backup, and then he got behind that KC line with 3 pro bowlers..the rest is history.

I respect Emmet. I didn't say we would have a 10 year run at running back--just that good in 2014.

AZRamsFan93

I dooooo. He was great. He also had Ron Stone, Larry Allen, Kevin Gogan and Nate Newton manning the guard positions at 325-350 and LT Mark Tunei at 320 or so, and Williams at RT was the best run blocker in the game. For one season, I think the combo of Benni and Stacey would have been just as good behind that line. Priest Holmes was a backup, and then he got behind that KC line with 3 pro bowlers..the rest is history.

I respect Emmet. I didn't say we would have a 10 year run at running back--just that good in 2014.
You also realize he played for - what - 15 years? That was not his line for his entire career.