we could get a top 10 pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Why would we as Ram fans want a Quarterback with that much talent? You're totally missing the point counselor.
I'd love him for his talent if he had a head to match.

There's been WAY WAY too many people though who had talent, but no brains. That can work on the college level. It doesn't work at the NFL level.

Athos

Legend
Well shit, if the Rams do their own investigation (which honestly, I'd trust a HELLUVA lot more than anything FSU or Tallahassee PD) fuck it....

Go fucking trade up for the Crabs Thief. Just don't care anymore.

A55VA6

Legend
My guess is Tampa Bay and Tennessee grab Mariota and Winston at #1 and #2

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
should be another promising player at # 10. doesnt matter what position, as long as that player helps the rams improve.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How much would the Rams have to trade to get in position to get Winston? I am guessing it won't be cheap.

No idea. Usually depends on the year and how highly teams view the top talent. That will dictate willingness to move down. If the Titans trade for Cutler, I think them and Jacksonville will both be willing but it would likely take our first this year(#10), our first next year, and another pick to get up that high. But I'd pay that for Winston.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My guess is Tampa Bay and Tennessee grab Mariota and Winston at #1 and #2

I wouldn't bet on that. I don't think Tennessee will take a QB. Not Whisenhunt's style.

Athos

Legend
No idea. Usually depends on the year and how highly teams view the top talent. That will dictate willingness to move down. If the Titans trade for Cutler, I think them and Jacksonville will both be willing but it would likely take our first this year(#10), our first next year, and another pick to get up that high. But I'd pay that for Winston.

Why the shit not at this point? Titans really are a possibility. They need O-Line in a bad way. Maybe even RB. 28th in the league in rushing ain't gonna cut it with a rookie QB, especially with awful RB production.

Not to mention in general, they are gonna need a DE in a bad way too.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why the crap not at this point? Titans really are a possibility. They need O-Line in a bad way. Maybe even RB. 28th in the league in rushing ain't gonna cut it with a rookie QB, especially with awful RB production.

Not to mention in general, they are gonna need a DE in a bad way too.

2 to 4 is the sweet spot.

I think Jacksonville, Tennessee, and Oakland are all willing to move down for the right price. I think we gotta get ahead of the Jets...and possibly Washington.

A55VA6

Legend
I wouldn't bet on that. I don't think Tennessee will take a QB. Not Whisenhunt's style.
Yeah, I suppose you're right. I think the Jets, Redskins, Bears would take a hard look at one of them if they were there. Still might be tough for Rams to get 1 if that's what they want.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Take Iowa OG Brandon Scherff and never look back. No trade ups or down. Take that solid tackle/guard whether Barksdale stays or goes.

Fisher stick with the trenches!