we could get a top 10 pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Snead knows how to draft, I'm not worried if our first pick was a 3rd rounder.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I'll never understand a "fan" who would want their team to lose just to get a higher draft pick. SMFH!!

GO RAMS!!!!

FRO

Legend
Some years I would want the draft pick. To me, I just want to win.

FRO

Legend
Unless we have a top 5 pick we can't get a QB, so we are in the market for interior line. We will be ok at 10-15. Now I would like to get Amari Cooper.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want the Rams to hold on and beat Seattle. A higher pick is nice, of course, but mainly because the Rams could trade down and recoup a pick or two that got traded for Barron. But beating Seattle would be far sweeter.

FRO

Legend
I want the Rams to hold on and beat Seattle. A higher pick is nice, of course, but mainly because the Rams could trade down and recoup a pick or two that got traded for Barron. But beating Seattle would be far sweeter.
It would hurt their chances of repeat. I want to see those clowns lose.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It would hurt their chances of repeat. I want to see those clowns lose.

It would also build confidence for this team in the offseason. Conceding defeat will only make us softer, I expect to end the season on a high note and what better way than to beat Seattle on their turf.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unless we have a top 5 pick we can't get a QB, so we are in the market for interior line. We will be ok at 10-15. Now I would like to get Amari Cooper.
Amari going top 5. Don't think we draft a WR. We have a nice group of wr that need a Qb and and a line to block for Qb. Also wouldn't mind getting the best cb in draft. I'm tired of Jenkins and even with Johnson and Gains we need a #1 cb

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, we got our top 10 pick. Now, go get Jameis Winston.