We can still win the division

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Love the optimism, but let's actually win this week and next before we even worry about it. We lose one game and it's pretty much see you next year.
One game at a time and then hope Minnesota looses at least one.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We cannot win the division..Period..
Seattle and San Fran play the final game of the year. That means best case we all finish 11-5 (If San Fran wins they have at least 12 wins and it's over for us.
at 11-5 Seattle has the best conference record and wins the west.

We are playing for a wild card only. Wish it wasn't the case but it is.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Anyone else a little split on that?

I mean, if the 49’ers are going to make the playoffs... would you rather go on the road into SF or NO come playoffs?

I’d much rather go to SF.

Overall I agree with you. Obviously match-ups matter in the NFL but playing in NO is much more difficult than SF. Seattle gets a lot of credit for the 12th man, but the Saints fans in an indoor stadium make as much noise as anyone, it's just a difficult place to play.

As good as the 49ers are they still have empty seats. Proof that the NFL is pricing itself out of reach. The #1 seed in the NFC can't fill the stadium..........that's unheard of!!!