Watch the US Open Coverage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Nice pics, dude! Once in a lifetime experience, I'll bet.

Not if I can help it, if she offers again next year I'm goin and I'll stay longer
Pretty sure this is Nadal, wrong ardunno who this is :oops:
It Roger Federer

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
Pretty sure this is Nadal, wrong ardunno who this is :oops:
It Roger Federer
You sure about that? :lol:

MEeQda3.png

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
The players tweets

Attachments

• US Open 035.jpg
    US Open 035.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 201

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Last one for today
The Mountain Dude,not to confused wit THE Dude

Attachments

• US Open 052.jpg
    US Open 052.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 192

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Looks and sounds like a great time TD. Your sis really put you together.

Wish you would share some of the eye candy pics. :p

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Nice, very nice. I'd could probably sit and watch tennis under those conditions!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
"The Worlds Most Interested Man" requests

Looks and sounds like a great time TD. Your sis really put you together.

Wish you would share some of the eye candy pics. :p

Mountain Dude produces:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.usopen.org/en_US/players/overview/wta311710.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.usopen.org/en_US/players/ove ... 11710.html</a>

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Can't remember who this is I think it's Wozniaki,nah wrong again but somewhere I do have pics of her,watched here beat Sheepers.

FWIW Selassie I don't take "creeper pics" not because I'm not a "creeper" I'm a total "creeper" but I try to be subtle and my wife gets sideways if I take picks :cry:

So all the eye candy I have fer ya is players.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You're the best TD. Times like those call for a good set of binoculars.

Just for the record, it started at a very young age for me. My baby pic...

e90e0f6b-67c2-4f7e-b489-c64730294b88.jpg

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
You're the best TD. Times like those call for a good set of binoculars.

Just for the record, it started at a very young age for me. My baby pic...

e90e0f6b-67c2-4f7e-b489-c64730294b88.jpg
Yeah me too, ya know hope this ain't TMI, but I remember having nude bondage fantasies about the lady next door and getting wood when I was like 5 yrs old, I totally believe the Freud theory that EVERYTHING is about sex :sly:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Perfectly innocent and normal TD.

Well FWIW man , even if it ain't I'm OK living with my "orientation" , we do have to accept ourselves as we are here in the "new age".

My man Nadal took his quest a step closer last night , hopefully some here watched the coverage,I fear the finals will be lost on most as they conflict with the opening of "our season".

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thordaddy said:
Selassie I said:

Well FWIW man , even if it ain't I'm OK living with my "orientation" , we do have to accept ourselves as we are here in the "new age".

My man Nadal took his quest a step closer last night , hopefully some here watched the coverage,I fear the finals will be lost on most as they conflict with the opening of "our season".

Absolutely TD,,, and now that you're older you can see that being a late bloomer had no adverse effects.

Five years old before you came up with that ,,, seems like "late bloomer" to me. :twisted: :lmao:

Nadal is a player that should draw much more attention. Especially from the nontraditional tennis fans. Tennis just doesn't have the personalities these days as compared to the 80's. Man tennis was the shit back then. Nadal is definitely a rare talent.

I should point out though,,, I would watch a Ram game over a John Mcenroe v Jimmy Conners US Open Final. "Mc" is my all-time favorite btw.

I would however have a hard time changing the channel for ANYTHING if there was a match featuring Sugarpova v Kournikova both playing nude.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Thordaddy said:
Selassie I said:

Absolutely TD,,, and now that you're older you can see that being a late bloomer had no adverse effects.

Five years old before you came up with that ,,, seems like "late bloomer" to me. :twisted: :lmao:

Nadal is a player that should draw much more attention. Especially from the nontraditional tennis fans. Tennis just doesn't have the personalities these days as compared to the 80's. Man tennis was the shit back then. Nadal is definitely a rare talent.

I should point out though,,, I would watch a Ram game over a John Mcenroe v Jimmy Conners US Open Final. "Mc" is my all-time favorite btw.

I would however have a hard time changing the channel for ANYTHING if there was a match featuring Sugarpova v Kournikova both playing nude.

MMMMMMMM Kournikova ,think that tastes like chicken?

My man Nadal cruised to the semis tonight ,looks like it's cooled off there he wasn't sweating much.

Yeah the golden years of tennis ,Nastasie,Borg, McEnroe, Conners. Sis and I were talking about the USTA and their efforts to spread the appeal ,I told here they're gonna have to loosen up to get the urban popularity. But ya know Arthur Ashe would be proud of the number of black players and fans there have come to be, it really is impressive, but they weren't urban blacks, they were as country club as any of the white fans and players.
My favorite matches were Laver against Rosewall, give those guys todays rackets and their technique and I think ALL these guys would be in trouble.
I watch players today and they just don't prepare the rackets like you had to with wood.

I think I may have one weekend left with the boat and that'll be it, I really envy your long boating season.

Kinda interesting how they seed putting the 2 on the same side as the 4,in wrestling we give the 1 the 4 and the 2&3 are on the same side.
Djokovic and Murray will meet in the semis but Nadal gets the #8 who knocked the 4 out.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah,,, I watched Nadal waste that dude last night. Jeezus.

Love those golden years of tennis too. I learned on a wooden racquet but some "up-graded" to a Wilson T-2000 if you can remember those amazing pieces of engineering... lol Remember when the bug Prince racquets first came out,,, I never liked them. I up-graded again from the T-2000 to a Head Director (graphite) that I still have to this day (only as a keep sake mind you). Played with that one for a good number of years before up-grading to some of the modern Head racquets. The advancement in racquet engineering definitely changed the whole game.

I really miss playing the game. I let it slide due to not having enough players at my level to play with on a semi-regular basis. I really need to get back out there... but as you say... I have other things I tend to gravitate to these days (boating). It's so fucking hot down here now that we actually took the boat out last Saturday night and stayed out on the intracoastal until after 1:00 am. I have some really cool LEDs that make mine look like a spaceship almost.

Speaking of Borg. I went to his last Pro match (at least that's how they sold it) up in Kansas City. He played against Roscoe Tanner indoors. I still have the ticket stub somewhere.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Yeah,,, I watched Nadal waste that dude last night. Jeezus.

Love those golden years of tennis too. I learned on a wooden racquet but some "up-graded" to a Wilson T-2000 if you can remember those amazing pieces of engineering... lol Remember when the bug Prince racquets first came out,,, I never liked them. I up-graded again from the T-2000 to a Head Director (graphite) that I still have to this day (only as a keep sake mind you). Played with that one for a good number of years before up-grading to some of the modern Head racquets. The advancement in racquet engineering definitely changed the whole game.

I really miss playing the game. I let it slide due to not having enough players at my level to play with on a semi-regular basis. I really need to get back out there... but as you say... I have other things I tend to gravitate to these days (boating). It's so fucking hot down here now that we actually took the boat out last Saturday night and stayed out on the intracoastal until after 1:00 am. I have some really cool LEDs that make mine look like a spaceship almost.

Speaking of Borg. I went to his last Pro match (at least that's how they sold it) up in Kansas City. He played against Roscoe Tanner indoors. I still have the ticket stub somewhere.
Wow man Roscoe Tanner ,what do ya think HIS serve would clock at with these rackets :shock: ?

Yeah I remember the T2K I had a pretty red T3K and threw the MF in the trash and went back to my Jack Kramers.
Remember the Prince big heads well /the advent of Yonex.
That was the time when raquetball became popular and we got an indoor tennis /raquetball facility in our town. The cost of indoor tennis was like 4 times r-ball and you couldn't a) justify b) find opponents willing to pay for two hours ,many ,including me started playing r-ball,the next Spring I went out and promptly gave myself elbow problems from snapping my wrist and quit tennis.
I began playing r-ball and got fairly good at it,I wasn't the best in this 5 state area, but I WAS the only guy who could beat him.
He always marveled that I couldn't beat a list of about 3 players he drubbed, then one day I came up out of a forehand and something caught in my back,I herniated a disk and at 40 my racket career was over.Until this summer when my sis and I played some at our condos.

She was kickin my ass (bad hip can't run) then I got a little bolder and went for some top spin,screwed somthin up in my left wrist ,tried to keep playing and it just wouldn't go (it still isn't right 2 months later). SOOO I switched and played her right handed ( racket/paddle sports I'm a lefty but I throw and bat righty) got her to deuce in every game from there may start playing RH again soon.
I have a "Silent Partner" and a net in a 40X 60 building I built for my kids to play b-ball and take batting practice in during our weird wet midwest winters so once the weather gets bad I may put in an hour or two a day.

I've considered the LEDs on my boat , but haven't done it yet,I love how they look on the water,I just love summer nights ( might have somthin to do with my preocupation with traditionally nocturnal activities).

I'm thinkin the Open finals has Djokovic vs. Nadal, Murray just seems to be a little off and Djoko looks like a machine.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hahaha,,, Roscoe would be setting records with these racquets speed wise for sure.

Side note on those LEDs... they draw almost zero power from the batteries. Leave em on all night if you want. The underwater ones that are like spotlights pointing directly behind the boat are great to leave on all night... the bait fish swarm in , and you know what they attract.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
TD those are great pics and holy cow those are some pretty damn good seats for sure!!!

I'm not a tennis fan but in those seats I could bear it LOL.