Was tonight the dagger for this season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If only Gurley was looking like the 2015 version instead of Drich 2014

A55VA6

Legend
We're not making the playoffs. We're 4-5 with the Patriots, Falcons, Seahawks, Cardinals still on our schedule.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
We will beat Miami. We will run the table. We will make the playoffs. This is not negotiable.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
We're not making the playoffs. We're 4-5 with the Patriots, Falcons, Seahawks, Cardinals still on our schedule.
Pats and Hawks I'll give you - Cards and Falcons, not so much.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought we shot in the foot ourselves with 4 consecutive lossses.

Four of the lossses against conference teams.

Yesterday Carroll put a dagger in NFC west hopes.

Today Giants twisted the dagger deeper.

It feels the season is done tonight. Very frustrating.
Sorry! Your WRONG on all counts!! there are 7 games left to play, the Rams hold a Tie breaker over Seattle, and Eli's "Luck" will not hold up much longer!
" THIS SEASON IS FAR FROM OVER!!":D:yay::yess:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
27564b31a1c57ad28ecc2c5a8925aadface07277f29de1b474599386af244f61.jpg
Yeah, can't worry about playoffs.

They're starting the Face of the Franchise.. that's got my attention.. not playoffs.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
PERSONALLY! I'm not giving up on any games! We Beat the Hag's with Keenum in week #2, IF the Hags can beat the Cheatriots, I say so can the Rams!! The next 7 games are ALL up for Grabs!
Santa Claus (Goff ;)) is coming to Town!:D

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Big negative factor(s) are that Seattle is far and away better than they were the first meeting...Add to that the fact it's in Seattle next time doesn't bode well...They beat a very good Cheatriot team in NE..Again, the odds are long that the Rams would do the same thing..That leaves running the table which still might well not be enough...I never say never, but the odds are very long indeed...

Seattle isnt any better, they just havent played against any good Ds since arizona. I thought the cheatriots would beat them, but they decided to trade their only pass rusher to cleveland thus giving RW all day to throw up prayer balls. As far as the Rams beating NE, with Goff at QB the Rams O should be better than seattles.

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah I feel you. But they're still tough games, and our defense is going to have to play good football because I don't now if we can count on Goff putting up big numbers just yet.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I watch for Sunday, not for January.
Playoffs would be nice, but I wasn't counting on it this season. Not many teams go to the playoffs with a rookie QB.
Which thankfully, will be starting this Sunday. I can't wait.